ASVAB Military Test

The ASVAB Stands for Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery , From my understanding its a test that measures if your capable of handling certain jobs the military has. I plan to join the army on my 18 birthday and i want to score high for the job i want , which would be a combat medic or something of the sort. The recruiters ive spoken with have told me this job requires that i score high on the test. Ive taken some sort of assessment of how id score on the asvab , something like a practice test, and scored well but its not high enough. For anyone reading this who are in the military or are planning to join , How did you study for the asvab?

I'm going to save you a lot of heartache and pain and suffering: join the Air Force or the Navy (in that order). The Army is basically militarized autism, it's the DMV with guns.

To score higher, review high school math, try to understand the basics of EE, and be good at patterns.

I'm going to save you a lot of heartache and pain and suffering: join the Air Force or the Navy (in that order). The Army is basically militarized autism, it's the DMV with guns.

To score higher, review high school math, try to understand the basics of EE, and be good at patterns.
thanks I did want to join the air force but the army recuiter got to me first and I just decided with them cause I don't see what so different.
also theres like more than math that im worried about, the test has mechanics , of which I know absolutely nothing about , electronics , Autobody , and random science questions. there proly more but that's just off the top of my head.

Its so much different. The army is awful. Its like going to private school vs public school. Levels of magnitude. Also the Air Force is easier on your body long term, actually cares about its airmen (mostly) and has better facilities, equipment, everything. The army is cool cause you can shoot guns and play soldier in the field (actually not fun).

don't sign up to kill ppl for money, do something worthwhile with ur life instead
well first off im joining as a medic of some sort so id be saving lives and second the military isnt the only thing id be doing , i plan to be a doctor and i like not paying for things so military is one of the best routes in life for that.
also im a very patriotic person.

tcr

sage of six tabs
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

GatoDelFuego

The Antimonymph of the Internet
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
also theres like more than math that im worried about, the test has mechanics , of which I know absolutely nothing about , electronics , Autobody , and random science questions. there proly more but that's just off the top of my head.
If you really care, you need to take this more seriously. Being a doctor is not easy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)