AZCorazon's Trades [Gen 5] - DESPERATELY NEED A FEW POKES NOW!!!

Oh ok. Well, what would you like instead of the eevee then? Anything that doesn't have it's trainer name in gold or silver is in my white version for trade.

No, it won't be for a while. Probably not until saturday or sunday at the earliest. How about this, you trade me the milotic and gyarados for my electrode and a random pokemon. Then I give you 2 credits for my thread due to the inconvenience. That way, you get the eevee when I transfer my pokemon over, along with another pokemon of your choice.

Ok, do you want to trade the gen 5 stuff right now then? My FC (white version) is in my sig. I will add you know and be in the room.

Ok sounds good. I have a goal to update with a minimum of 1 poke every 2 days. And I will PM you the day I have everything transferred over. And thank you for the pokes :) You helped me out a ton with this trade.

Also, do I have any redis rights with these? Fully, semi, or non?

Hippowdon LV 100 @ Impish
Sand Stream
EVs: 252/4/254/0/0/0
IVs: 31/31/31/24/31/31
Moves: Curse, Slack Off, Stone Edge, Earthquake
[OT: JONAS]

In response to your CMT i could use one of these for 5th gen. is this in your white?

@firestorm - This is in my Heart Gold at the moment actually :/ I won't be able to transfer all of my Heart Gold stuff to white until Monday at the latest. Earliest is Sunday. We could do a cross gen trade though. You trade me the Zorua for a random poke. And then I trade you the Hippowdon for a random poke. It's the same thing, just time consuming. If you are okay with this, we can trade now. If not, let's work out another deal.

I would rather not do that. I don't even necessarily need the Zorua, I just like the idea of having it. If you want to do an easier trade for it, cool. If not, then I think I'll just pass on it.

I probably won't have it transferred until Monday. Sunday is best case scenario. I will wait to trade until then though.

NEW STUFF!!!

Ferrothorn LV 100 @ Relaxed
Iron Barbs
EVs: 252/0/48/2/208/0
IVs: 22/23/31/2/31/31
Moves: Gyro Ball, Power Whip, Spikes, Stealth Rock

Milotic LV 100 @ Calm
Marvel Scale
EVs: 252/0/254/4/0/0
IVs: 31/18/31/31/31/31
Moves: Recover, Ice Beam, Scald, Dragon Tail
[OT: Tsujin] - Semi-Redis

Gyarados LV 100 @ Adamant
Intimidate
EVs: 6/252/0/0/0/252
IVs: 31/31/31/13/31/31
Moves: Dragon Dance, Stone Edge, Waterfall, Earthquake
[OT: Tsujin] - Semi-Redis

Frillish LV 1 @ Quirky (UT) [Good Breed, Bad Nature :( ]
Cursed Body
EVs: 0/0/0/0/0/0
IVs: 31/22/4/31/31/29
Moves: Bubble, Water Sport
[OT: MAC][O

Wild Eep

pet pet pet
is a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Please specify in the description of EACH POKEMON how it was cloned and by whom.

Fix it within 24 hours or we lock.

Thanks, have a nice day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)