AZCorazon's Trades [Gen 5] - DESPERATELY NEED A FEW POKES NOW!!!

I know you've specified that if it's not on your wants list you probably don't want it, but please check my thread for your Shiny Drought Ninetails.

You're not in the room and I have to leave, so another time for the trade I suppose. I'll cmt later tonight for you mantyke.

Hey would you be intrested in trading either one of both of these
Haxorus (H4X3R) LV 100 @ Adamant
Mold Breaker
EVs: 6/252/0/0/0/252
IVs: 31/31/29/18/20/31

Hydregion (Wrath) LV100 @ Timid
Levitate
EVs: 4/0/0/252/0/252
IVs: 31/18/31/31/25/31

For one or two of my...
Groudon lv 100 or 52*Shiny Adamant
EVs 252Atk 6Def 252Spd
IVs 31/30/30/x/29/29

Metagross lv 100 *Shiny Adamant
EVs 100Hp 255Atk 27Sp Def 128Speed (yeah i know the EVs are weird if you want i can reEv it)
IVs 31/31/31/31/31/31

Porygon Z* shiny Timid
lv 1 UT (can EV if you prefer)
IVs 31/31/31/31/31/31

Treecko *shiny Timid
lv 1 UT
Ivs 31/31/31/31/31/31

I have a few others if none of those strike you fancy

@Czech - do you have anything from my wants?

@Mantyke - I also, have a shell smash Gorebyss from your wants by the way. Here is what I liked:

Sigilyph
Timid
Magic Guard
31/9/31/20/31/31
Clean at the moment
-Miracle Eye
-Stored Power
-Psycho Shity
-Roost

Those egg moves were such a pain to get on him :<. Currently available only as a Level 1 clean Sigilyph. Want it EV’d? Tell me to do it next?

Reuniclus
Modest
Magic Guard
31/19/30/30/30/30
252 HP / 252 SpAtk / 6 Defense
-Psychic
-Hidden Power Fighting 70
-Calm Mind
-Recover

Also available as a level 1 Solosis with the same attacks it would know at level 19 (long story, through me a PM if you want details!)

Would you do those 2 for Shiny Drought Ninetales and my Shell Smash Gorebyss?

I don't have any from your wants list right now. I used to have a heatran matching the one you want but my pearl with it and most of my stock was stolen. If you don't like the ones I offered I have some more I just don't remember them off the top of my head.

Just as a reminder about the Cresselia I gave you - since you have semi-redis rights to it, it's non-redis for others, so you may want to edit the Cresselia and replace "Semi-Redis" to "Non-Redis".

That doesn't make sense. If I have Semi-Redis right, then it will be listed as me having semi-redis rights. I'm not going to put Non-Redis on it because that's not the rights I was given.

Interested in these...

Beartic LV 100 @ Adamant
Snow Cloak
EVs: 170/252/0/0/0/88
IVs: 31/31/31/30/31/31
Moves: Swords Dance, Icicle Crash, Superpower, Shadow Claw
[OT: Cecil]
Cloned Via AR By Me

and

Duskull LV 1 @ Impish (UT)
Levitate
EVs: 0/0/0/0/0/0
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Leer, Night Shade, Grudge, Pain Split
[OT: Luis]
Cloned Via AR By Me

I can offer...

Chinchou LV 1 @modest (UT) (shiny)
Volt absorb
EVs:0/0/0/0/0/0 (available as ev'd lvl100 Lanturn)
IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: bubble, supersonic
OT:LorD-SS/ ID:60252

as well as..

Ryhorn LV 1 @adamant (UT) (shiny)
Rock head
EVs:0/0/0/0/0/0 (available as various ev'd Rhydon's)
IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: stealth rock, sub, aqua tail, rock polish
OT:Wish/ ID:07898

SMR2010 Jirachi LV 5 @ Timid (UT)
Serene Grace
IVs: 31/31/31/9/31/31
Moves: Iron Head, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch
[OT: SMR2010]
Cloned Via AR By Me

wow that pokemon being timid ruined my day..if that was jolly, id have traded a shit load for it

That doesn't make sense. If I have Semi-Redis right, then it will be listed as me having semi-redis rights. I'm not going to put Non-Redis on it because that's not the rights I was given.
What I meant is, yes, you have semi-redis rights. But if you left it as Semi-redis, chances are, people would think they also have semi-redis rights to it as well. We've had a case involving Diabolico in the past, in which several people who received my Cresselia from him put my Cresselia up for trade in their trade threads with no redis rights. Diabolico listed my Cresselia as semi-redis. As a result, two people here in Smogon that got it from him (well, one is in probational now) were blacklisted.

Thought I'd like to throw that in.

SMR2010 Jirachi LV 5 @ Timid (UT)
Serene Grace
IVs: 31/31/31/9/31/31
Moves: Iron Head, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch
[OT: SMR2010]
Cloned Via AR By Me

wow that pokemon being timid ruined my day..if that was jolly, id have traded a shit load for it
As I'm the OT of it, it actually is Jolly. He pretty much mistyped it.

@Mantyke - I also, have a shell smash Gorebyss from your wants by the way. Here is what I liked:

Would you do those 2 for Shiny Drought Ninetales and my Shell Smash Gorebyss?
Sure, why not! I'll send you a PM when I notice we're both on and we can get this show on the road.

So I'm assuming you weren't interested in anything I offered? I'll let you know If heatran turns up and you still want one.

@lunacy - you're joking right? no thank you.

@jle - I apparently mistyped it (late night typing is bad), so it is Jolly actually

@lord - thank you for bringing my attention to the typo on Jirachi :) And that is the right of them to realize what the rights represent, and they will suffer the consequences of the boards by disregarding these rules. I have semi-redis, and it is listed as such, it is now up to others to understand what that means by following the rules of the boards which are stated in the first post that new members are meant to read.

@Mantyke - Let me know when you can trade. :)

@czech - No, I wasn't. I asked in a previous post if you have any of my wants :/

@digi - No thanks.

This in response to your CMT

Rayquaza LV 50 @ Timid (UT)
Air Lock
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Air Slash, Fire Blast, Thunderbolt, Dragon Pulse
[OT: Mat]
Cloned Via AR By Me

@Elemt - disregard my post on your thread, hadn't seen this yet. And yeah that works for me.

@harrison - Let me know when you're ready sometime friday or saturday.

@Stormfront - Catch me online sometime friday night at around 9 pm to 12 am Arizona time.

Actually I responded to mostly everyone and traded with a few people today. Sorry I didn't see anything I wanted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)