Back to Basics Tournament - Standard OU - Winner: ZX93

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to my Back to Basics Tournament!

Rules

Sleep Clause - You can only put one of your opponent to sleep a a time. If your opponent used Rest, it doesn't count. Effect Spore is also an exception.

Species Clause - No 2+ of the same Pokemon per team. Example: 2 Magikarps are on your team.

Hax Items Clause- No Bright Powder, Focus BAND, Quick Claw, King's Rock, Razor Fang, Scope Lens, or Razor Claw.

Evasion Clause - No Double Team or Minimize.

OHKO Clause - No Horn Drill, Sheer Cold, Guillotine, or Fissure.

Self KO Clause - You cannot use Selfdestruct, Explosion, or Destiny Bond if you are down to your last Pokemon.

Soul Dew Clause - You cannot use the item Soul Dew.

Ubers are banned.

Rotom Formes are not allowed, Legal Hacks are not allowed.

Single Elimination.

=======================================

Previous Threads

Round One Thread
Round Two Thread
Round Three Thread
Semi-Finals Thread

=======================================

The Final Matches:

ZX93 vs. Tsunami

Honchkrow vs. Supe

Best of luck!

No Deadline, Just get it done ASAP!

locopoke

Banned deucer.
Could somebody record the finals match for the smogon youtube channel? that'd be cool if you did

Nice work. Now all that's left is the final match!

4th Place - Honchkrow
3rd Place - Supe
2nd Place -???
1st Place - ???

TDS could not beat it.
I could not beat it.
Honchkrow could not beat it.
It's obvious that even good players can not beat it.
ZX93 can not beat it either.
NOBODY CAN BEAT HAX.

Zx93 should win, but i'm going to predict TSUNAMI to win.

Oh yeah, i offered to upload battles and nobody said anything =(

Neither Tsunami nor ZX93 have posted on this thread, ever. This is really starting to get annoying. I didn't set a deadline for this round because I figured it could be done in a couple days with only one match.

However, I now see I was wrong. I want the battle done by the end of the day Saturday (my time, CST) or, unless there is a valid reason why it wasn't done, the Tournament win shall be given to Supe, who won the 3rd Place.

Again, if the battle is not completed by 11:59 PM CST on Saturday, I will give the Tournament win to Supe unless Tsunami/ZX93 have a valid reason as to why it wasn't completed.

I understand it's a holiday on Thursday, but I do not see that as an excuse to not get it done by Saturday.

That's better. If only I didn't have to post like I just did to get it done.

Let's wrap this up.

Congrats to zx93! I said it all along, Syberia or 93 would win.

Did any of you record it? If so please upload to the gts and pm me the number =)

locopoke

Banned deucer.
if any of you recorded the match, then pm me with a link to the video (rapidshare is usually the best website for uploading files) so i can download it and edit + upload.

Hey locopoke, did my link for the finals of the Tag Team League Tournament work? You haven't uploaded it so if you need me to resend/reupload then just tell me.

Danielsuperpoke, who am I giving my prizes to?

locopoke

Banned deucer.
I decided not to upload it since it was just like 1/3 of the final round. If you have the other matches in that round then I'll gladly upload all of them.

Just wanted to say Jolteon

a lot of people on tpt are calling you "liar" "stupid" "mean" and so on

personally I have nothing against you
just wanted to say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)