Bad Character Mafia - Useless, RB Golbat, and evan win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HEY GUYS <3

...yeah I just pretend that I care but in fact you couldn't possibly annoy me more...

well ANYWAY this is my " post " :D

(i'm probably gonna get accusative looks and long reproachful silences for this)

This is so funny. Fishy hardly posts during the game, yet when she does, she has people not even in the game to come and laugh.

Edit: Everyone please send your PM in. Let the day begin :D

This morning, you woke to see Thorns flipping pancakes. As he passed around bottles of syrup, he pointed to one body. Veedrock had impaled himself with a sharpened curtain rod. UncleSam picked up the note in his pocket.
Dear Veedrock,
You are Jar Jar Binks, a Gungan from Naboo. You are allied with the Appalling Characters.

Even George Lucas admits you were only created to appeal to small children. How small children could have found you appealling, I'll never know. They, and I too, find you appalling. You're annoying, stupid, and not the least bit funny. You don't even fight that well (seriously, shields and stones against laser blasters?). You even walk weird, but at least you're fast. By PMing Thorns 'Night X - Gungan Shuffle USER', you will rob that user of any items in their possession. Like other users, you may only hold one item at a time, though there are some exceptions.

You win if all threats to the Appalling Characters are eliminated.

"My forgotten, da bosses will do terrible tings to me TERRRRRIBLE is me going back der!"

Nook also appeared to have disappeared completely. Kannon reasoned that he may as well be dead, and read out the note he left behind.
Dear katya Nook,
You are an Imperial Stormtrooper, soldier of Emperor Palpatine. You are allied with the Appalling Characters.

There are thousands of you, and for the most part, you all look the same. Your trademark white armour strikes fear into the hearts of civilians, but also makes you death fodder for those damn Jedi. You're supposed to be an elite soldier, but in most of your appearances, you never seem to hit anything with your blasters. It must be because of the damn conscription that Palpatine introduced. Since you can't do anything, you have no night role. Vote wisely during the day.

You win if all threats to the Appalling Characters are eliminated.

"
These aren't the droids we're looking for."
The familiar high voice again made an announcement.

I was sitting
On the roof of my house
With a shotgun
And a six pack of beers

In the '90s, optimistic as a teen
Now its terror
Now is not the time for liberal thought
Witches
I go hunting for witches
I go hunting for witches

In the '90s, optimistic as a teen
Now its terror
Kill your middle class
I was sitting
On the roof of my house
With a shotgun
Now is not the time for liberal thought
witches
So I go hunting for witches
I go hunting for witches
Heads are going to roll

Witches
I am hunting for witches
Heads are going to roll
I am hunting for witches
I was an ordinary man with ordinary desire
I am hunting for witches, for witches
Witches

Heads are going to roll
I watched TV, it informed me
And there must be accountability

Desperate and misinformed
Fear will keep us all in place

Witches
I go hunting for witches
I go hunting for witches
You finished the pancakes and started to discuss the lynch..

It is now Day 3. Day 3 ends when a majority is reached or 48 hours from this post.

Anyone with items claim them to me immediately whether or not you have it now or before. Umbreon_Dan, pm what happened with full pm that thorns sent back. Partner send me the results on Evan. Everyone with results last night, PM me immediately. I expect responses asap. In about nine hours, I would
like to have a lynch target. Thank you.

Katya would have been helping me but nook got subbed in so I am still leader. I will have a target to lynch. I have two targets in my mind. Uncle Sam, the mafias are always against us and each other, but numbers need to favor them before they take out each other. I believe I have a string lynch candidate pending results sent in by you guys. Those with any forward them to
me with explanation in your words after it.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
lol, the chances of them hitting each other are small, compared to hitting villagers.
Umm...no? Let's say there were 4 members of each mafia group to start the game, along with 2 neutrals. That would make the likelihood of each group hitting a villager about 2/3. The odds were in favor of at least one of them hitting a non-villager, assuming they had no information. Given that they have information, the likelihood of randing 2 villager goes down significantly. Remember that Mekkah essentially got most of the village roles day 1, so one mafia faction is quite informed as to who are villagers. Also note that the other faction hit the one villager Finn had publicly confirmed. You seriously believe all of these are coincidences Coronis?

Before today's deaths, it was 3: 3: 2 : 11. assuming 2 kills (from mafia) chances of hitting villy the first time is 11/16, the second by the other mafia is 10/15, a 45% chance of getting 2 villagers. if the wolf kills one of those times, the chances are actually, about 40%. Yes the chances are slim, but hitting a mafia are lower, and even lower for crossfire.

Anyways, after results from several people, I believe that Umbreon_Dan is actually mafia. First of all, he claims Mewtwo, an "item information person?" Pretty much, he needs to know all items in the game and their function. Seeing that there arent many items in the game, I told him, expecting him to win today. As you can see, he hasn't. I have reason to believe that only 2 neutrals are in the game, maybe 3. But no way 4 neutrals in this game. Therefore, Lynch Umbreon_Dan, for those who wish to hunt witches, not villagers

I am to be trusting of mr fin rigatoni and to will be following his command orders to send the one known as who names himself umbreon dan to the guillotine to have himself be separated at the neck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)