Battle Arcade Challenge: Aweshucks

Welcome puny human to the Battle Arcade! It seems you've brought the following Pokemon for a few rounds of Singles:

Kitsunoh (Female)
Nature: Jolly (+Spe, -SpA)
Type: Steel/Ghost
Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:
Frisk: (Can be Activated) The Pokemon charges the opponent with the intent to knock off their item. If Frisk is successful and the Pokemon with Frisk is not holding an item, they will pick that item up.
Limber: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is well trained and immune to paralysis.
Cursed Body (DW): (Innate) When this Pokemon is struck by an opponent's attack that makes contact, there is a 30% chance that attack will be disabled. Only one of the opponent's attacks can be disabled at a time due to Cursed Body.

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 127 (+15%, +18% Accuracy)
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 19

EC: 6/6
MC: 2
DC: 3/5

Moves (bold=STAB):
Attacks: Scratch, Lick, Metal Burst, Faint Attack, Shadow Sneak , Metal Claw, Fake Out, ShadowStrike, Foul Play, Hex, Dig, Rock Slide, Meteor Mash, Super Fang, Superpower, Earthquake, U-Turn, Iron Head, Revenge, Shadow Claw, Low Kick, Hidden Power [Grass 7]
Status: Tail Whip, Imprison, Iron Defense, Odor Sleuth, Copycat, Curse, Psycho Shit, Taunt, Will-o-Wisp, Torment, Double Team, Memento, Perish Song, Snatch, Substitute, Toxic, Sunny Day, Protect, Rain Dance, Safeguard

Hippopotas (*) (Female)
Nature: Careful (+SpD -SpA)
Type: Ground
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings

Stats:

Atk: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 32
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 15

EC: 3/6
MC: 5
DC: 3/5

Abilities
Sand Stream (Innate): When entering into battle, this Pokemon summons a massive Sandstorm that does not end, expending 10 EN to do so. It can re-summon the effect mid-battle for 9 EN with a command
Sand Force (DW) (Innate): This Pokemon thrives in Sandstorm conditions, using the power of the swirling sand to augment its Rock-, Ground-, and Steel-typed attacks. Each of this Pokemon's Rock-, Ground-, and Steel-typed attacks will have the Base Attack Power increased by two (2). Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage

Attacks
Tackle (*)
Sand Attack (*)
Bite (*)
Yawn (*)
Take Down (*)
Dig (*)
Sand Tomb (*)
Fissure

Body Slam (*)
Slack Off (*)
Whirlwind (*)

Earthquake (*)
Rock Slide (*)
Return (*)
Protect
Double Team
Substitute

Mienfoo (Female)
Nature: Jolly (+Spe -SpA)
Type: Fighting
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters

Abilities:
Inner Focus: When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates
Regenerator: When this Pokemon is switched out during a switch battle, it reacts to the energy in the Pokeball and (ten) 10 HP is restored. When this Pokemon Chills, it restores six (6) HP in addition to its 12 Energy

Stats:
HP: 90
Def: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 75 (+15%, +13% Accuracy)
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 14

Attacks:
Pound
Meditate
Detect
Fake-Out
Doubleslap
Swift
Calm Mind
Hi Jump Kick

Me First
Low Kick
Endure

Stone Edge
Dig
U-Turn

----------------------------------------------------------

Hiker John would like to battle!

"Don't even think about making comparisons between me and my Pokemon."

RNG For opponent: 90/125

Munchlax (M)

Type:

Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Adamant Nature(+Atk, -SpA)
Stats
HP: 120
Atk: Rank 4(+)
SpA: Rank 1(-)
Spe: 5
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 5

Abilities:

Pick Up(Innate): This Pokemon has a natural habit of collecting items. Whenever a hold item (its own or an opponents) is used or knocked onto the ground with a move like Knock Off, this Pokemon will immediately pick up that item without using an action. It can also grab dropped or naturally occuring hold items in arenas.

Thick Fat(Innate): This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire- and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)

Gluttony(Innate): This Pokemon devours healing and stat increasing berries at 50% health (flat) instead of 25% health (flat).

Ability:
Thick Fat

Moves:
Metronome
Odor Sleuth
Tackle
Defense Curl
Amnesia
Lick
Recycle
Screech
Chip Away
Stockpile

Focus Punch
Earthquake
Return
Brick Break
Facade
Rock Slide

Counter
Double Edge
Pursuit
Zen Headbutt

"I'm serious."

Roulette Randomisation:
Your roulette for this battle is as follows:
13 3 19 7
6 20 12 10
13 14 21 16
4 20 15 19

13: Challenger’s Pokemon each receive a berry(challenger picks from a pool based on streak length) for the rest of the challenge.
3: Opponent’s Pokemon are paralyzed(15%) at the start of the battle.
19: Sandstream is applied to the battle.
7: Opponent’s Pokemon become cloaked by a Safeguard(4 rounds).
6: Opponent’s Pokemon each receive an item(chosen by the ref from a pool based on streak length) for the battle.
20: Snow Warning is applied to the battle.
12: Challenger’s Pokemon are put to sleep(1 action) at the start of the battle.
10: Challenger’s Pokemon are burned for the duration of the battle.
13: Challenger’s Pokemon each receive a berry(challenger picks from a pool based on streak length) for the rest of the challenge.
14: Challenger’s Pokemon each receive an item(challenger picks from a pool based on streak length) for the rest of the challenge.
21: The roulette is sped up for the rest of the challenge(N is doubled).
16: Challenger’s Pokemon become cloaked by a Mist(2 rounds).
4: Opponent’s Pokemon are put to sleep(1 action) at the start of the battle
15: Challenger’s Pokemon become cloaked by a Safeguard(4 rounds)

Please Select Four Consecutive Events from the Roulette.

I'll do 19 13 3 19 (bottom right -> top left)

Also, I'd like to note that kitsunoh has been updated since I posted the challenge. you can find the updated version in the link in my sig

OK I've updated Kitsunoh, but in future if you want to use an updated version of a mon after you've signed up, you should edit the sign up post with the edited profile.
------------------------------------------------------------
RNG Roulette Result: 1/4

Please pick one of the following berries for each of your Pokemon:
Cheri Berry
Chesto Berry
Pecha Berry
Rawst Berry
Aspeat Berry
Leppa Berry
Oran Berry
Persim Berry
Lum Berry
Sitrus Berry
Figy Berry
Wiki Berry
Mago Berry
Aguav Berry
Iapapa Berry
Razz Berry

I will post actions once this is done.

Lum berries for all! also, if I get another event involving items, are the berries replaced, or is the new item nulled?

I'm not sure. I'll let you decide I think.

"Let's keep it simple!"

Earthquake x3
If Combo involving Metal Burst: Earthquake+Earthquake

Kitsunoh used Low Kick! -6.5 EN
To crit: 3/16 (1=Yes) No
19.5 Damage

Munchlax used Earthquake! -7 EN
To crit: 14/16 (1=Yes) No
17.25 Damage

Kitsunoh used Fake Out! -4 EN
To crit: 14/16 (1=Yes) No
7 Damage

Munchlax Flinched!

Kitsunoh used Substitute! -12 EN
Kitsunoh siphoned 15 HP into a Substitute.

To crit: 10/16 (1=Yes) No
17.25 Damage to Substitute
Kitsunoh's Substitute Faded!

Kitsunoh
68 HP/77 EN
4/3/1/3/127 +18% Acc
Limber
Lum Berry
No Status

Kitsunoh
93 HP/86 EN
4/2/1/3/5
Thick Fat
No Item
Faked Out

Your actions.

"If being a hiker has taught me anything, it's to be careful and take precautions!"

Counter~Earthquake~Counter

To crit: 4/16 (1=Yes) No
19.5 Damage

Munchlax used Counter! -15.75 EN
29.25 Damage

Kitsunoh used Meteor Mash! -6 EN
To crit: 5/16 (1=Yes) No
To raise Atk: 5/10 (<2=Yes) No
16 Damage

To crit: 12/16 (1=Yes) No
17.25 Damage

To crit: 5/16 (1=Yes) No
19.5 Damage

Munchlax used Counter! -15.75 EN
29.25 Damage

KITSUNOH FAINTED!

Kitsunoh
-8 HP/58 EN
4/3/1/3/127 +18% Acc
Limber
Lum Berry
FAINTED

Kitsunoh
38 HP/48 EN
4/2/1/3/5
Thick Fat
No Item
Faked Out

"Learn from your mistakes, and next time you'll climb higher than before!"

Aweshucks, most unfortunately you have been eliminated from the Battle Arcade.

Here are your prizes:
Kitsunoh - 3 MC

Lord Jesseus - 6 UC

Thankyou for playing, see you again soon!

Welcome back to the Battle Arcade, Aweshucks! It would seem that you weren't particularly lucky in the last attempt, so let's try to blow on the dice a bit more this time.

Let's go for round two!

Mode: Singles

Thread

Chosen Pokemon with Abilities:
Kitsunoh: Limber
Sneasel: Keen Eye
Mienfoo: Regenerator

Kitsunoh (Female)
Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities-
Frisk (Can be Activated): The Pokemon charges the opponent with the intent to knock off their item. If Frisk is successful and the Pokemon with Frisk is not holding an item, they will pick that item up.
Limber (Innate): This Pokemon’s body is well trained and immune to paralysis.
Cursed Body (DW- Unlocked, Innate): When this Pokemon is struck by an opponent's attack that makes contact, there is a 30% chance that attack will be disabled. Only one of the opponent's attacks can be disabled at a time due to Cursed Body.

Stats-
Spe: 127 (+, +18% Accuracy)

Counters-
DC: 5/5

Attacks-
Physical: Scratch, Lick, Metal Burst, Faint Attack, Shadow Sneak, Metal Claw, Fake Out, ShadowStrike, Foul Play, Dig, Rock Slide, Meteor Mash, Super Fang, Superpower, Earthquake, U-Turn, Iron Head, Revenge, Shadow Claw, Low Kick, Sucker Punch, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Giga Impact, Gyro Ball, Retaliate, Iron Tail
Special: Hex, Hidden Power [Grass 7], Aerial Ace, Dark Pulse
Status: Tail Whip, Imprison, Iron Defense, Odor Sleuth, Copycat, Curse, Psycho Shit, Taunt, Will-o-Wisp, Torment, Double Team, Memento, Perish Song, Snatch, Substitute, Toxic, Sunny Day, Protect, Rain Dance, Safeguard, Magic Coat, Rest, Trick Room, Defog

Sneasel (F)
Nature: Adamant
Type: Dark/Ice
Dark: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.

Stats-
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 115
Base Rank Total: 17

Counters-
EC: 4/6
DC: 4/5
MC: 1

Abilities-
Inner Focus: (Innate) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Keen Eye: (Innate) This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion and the Pokemon's own accuracy
Pickpocket: (DW-Locked, Innate) This Pokemon's mischievous nature and greed make it very effective at pawning off an opponents item. If this Pokemon has no item and either it or the opposing Pokemon strikes with a contact attack, their item is stolen and becomes the held item of this Pokemon. Pokemon with Pickpocket can be commanded to swap items with an ally, and only they will need to expend an action to do so because of their swifter sleight of hand.

Attacks-
Physical: Scratch, Quick Attack, Fury Swipes, Dig, Low Sweep, Ice Shard, Faint Attack, Ice Punch, Fake Out, Counter, Feint
Special: N/A
Status: Leer, Taunt, Screech, Agility, Torment, Endure, Moonlight

Mienfoo (Female)
Nature: Jolly (+Spe -SpA)
Type: Fighting
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters

Abilities-
Inner Focus (Innate): When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates
Regenerator (Innate): When this Pokemon is switched out during a switch battle, it reacts to the energy in the Pokeball and (ten) 10 HP is restored. When this Pokemon Chills, it restores six (6) HP in addition to its 12 Energy
Reckless (DW-Locked, Innate): This Pokemon has an innately aggressive nature that lets it use all-out attacks with recoil more effectively. Recoil attacks from this Pokemon have two (2) more Base Attack Power, and recoil percentage is unaffected.

Counters-
EC: 1/6
DC: 1/5

Stats-
Spe: 75 (+, +13% Accuracy)
Base Rank Total: 14

Attacks-
Physical: Pound, Fake Out, Doubleslap, Hi Jump Kick, Low Kick, Stone Edge, Dig, U-Turn
Special: Swift
Now let's start up the roulette and see how you do, shall we?

Plasma Grunt Matthew would like to battle!

"Your Pokemon looks like it's been beaten pretty badly... Maybe I should free it from your clutches?"

RNG roll: 21/155

Seadra(M)

Type:

Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Modest Nature(+SpA, -Atk)

Atk: Rank 2(-)
SpA: Rank 4(+)
Spe: 85

Abilities:

Poison Point(Can Be Disabled): This Pokemon’s spikes/quills/thorns are coated in poison, and there is a 30% chance of poisoning any foe that uses a contact attack on this Pokemon. When disabled, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison (with the same chance of effect).

Sniper(Innate): This Pokemon has deadly accuracy and strikes sensitive points, increasing its critical hit bonus from +3 to +5 on single attacks, +2 to +3 on two-hit attacks, and +1 to +2 on multi-hit attacks.

Damp(Innate): This Pokemon releases a damp mist upon entry into battle that short circuits the opponent’s ability to use Selfdestruct or Explosion.

Ability:
Sniper

Moves:
Bubble
Smokescreen
Leer
Water Gun
Focus Energy
Bubblebeam
Agility
Twister

Hidden Power Grass 7
Ice Beam
Hyper Beam
Dragon Pulse
Scald
Surf

Dragon Rage
DragonBreath
Razor Wind
Signal Beam

Roulette Randomization
Your roulette for this battle is as follows:

20 | 15 | 13 | 2
3 | 7 | 22 | 4
21 | 11 | 8 | 22
9 | 4 | 5 | 16

2: Opponent’s Pokemon are burned for the battle.
22: The roulette is slowed down for the rest of the challenge(N is halved)
11: Challenger’s Pokemon are paralyzed(15%) at the start of the battle.
8: Opponent’s Pokemon become cloaked by a Mist(2 rounds).
9: Challenger’s Pokemon are poisoned for the duration of the battle.
5: Opponent’s Pokemon each receive a berry(chosen by the ref from a pool based on streak length) for the battle.

Please select four consecutive events from the roulette.

(Also your Kitsunoh's Accuracy percent modifier is incorrect, it should be 19% instead of 18%.)

"Terribly sorry. I didn't realize this was up"

15-13-2-3

(thanks for the accuracy pointer. I've fixed it in my thingymajig)

RNG roll: 2/4

Cheri Berry
Chesto Berry
Pecha Berry
Rawst Berry
Aspeat Berry
Leppa Berry
Oran Berry
Persim Berry
Lum Berry
Sitrus Berry
Figy Berry
Wiki Berry
Mago Berry
Aguav Berry
Iapapa Berry
Razz Berry

Forgot about this... And I'm sure you did too, considering no one reminded me.

Scald - Surf - Scald

IF ShadowStrike THEN Agility (Evasive)

100 HP
100 EN
4/3/1/3/127 +19% Accuracy
Limber

90 HP
100 EN
2/3/4/2/85
Sniper

Action One:

Kitsunoh used Safeguard!

(-10 EN)

Seadra used Scald!
(-5 EN)
Crit chance: 221/10000 (YES)
Damage: (8 + 1.5 + 3 + 5) = 17.5

Action Two:

Kitsunoh used Super Fang!

(-12 EN)
Damage: 18

Seadra used Surf!
(-6 EN)
Crit chance: 4951/10000 (NO)
Damage: (10 + 3 + 1.5) = 14.5

Action Three:

Kitsunoh used ThunderPunch!
(-6 EN)
Crit chance: 3951/10000 (NO)
Para chance: 6912/10000 (NO)
Damage: (8 + 1.5) * 1.5 = 14.25

Seadra used Scald!
(-5 EN)
Crit chance: 8812/10000 (NO)
Damage: (8 + 3 + 1.5) = 12.5

55 HP
72 EN
4/3/1/3/127 +19% Accuracy
Limber

56 HP
84 EN
2/3/4/2/85
Sniper

hey, I have to take a break from ASB because of some irl stuff, so just end this in DQ. I guess. I hope you can understand

Name: Aweshucks
Format: Singles
Thread: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4248233
Kitsunoh @ Cursed Body
Tauros @ Anger Point
Escavalier @ Swarm

Kitsunoh (Female)

Abilities-
Frisk (Can be Activated): The Pokemon charges the opponent with the intent to knock off their item. If Frisk is successful and the Pokemon with Frisk is not holding an item, they will pick that item up.
Limber (Innate): This Pokemon’s body is well trained and immune to paralysis.
Cursed Body (DW- Unlocked, Innate): When this Pokemon is struck by an opponent's attack that makes contact, there is a 30% chance that attack will be disabled. Only one of the opponent's attacks can be disabled at a time due to Cursed Body.

Stats-
Spe: 127 (+, +19% Accuracy)

Counters-

Attacks-
Physical: Scratch, Lick, Metal Burst, Faint Attack, Shadow Sneak, Metal Claw, Fake Out, ShadowStrike, Foul Play, Dig, Rock Slide, Meteor Mash, Super Fang, Superpower, Earthquake, U-Turn, Iron Head, Revenge, Shadow Claw, Low Kick, Sucker Punch, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Giga Impact, Gyro Ball, Retaliate, Iron Tail, Strength
Special: Hex, Hidden Power [Grass 7], Aerial Ace, Dark Pulse
Status: Tail Whip, Imprison, Iron Defense, Odor Sleuth, Copycat, Curse, Psycho Shit, Taunt, Will-o-Wisp, Torment, Double Team, Memento, Perish Song, Snatch, Substitute, Toxic, Sunny Day, Protect, Rain Dance, Safeguard, Magic Coat, Rest, Trick Room, Defog, Sleep Talk, Captivate, Trick, Spike, Snore, Roleplay

Tauros (Male)
Nature: Naive (+Spe, -SpD)
Type: Normal
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities-
Intimidate (Toggle): When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing their Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again as a Command, and will affect all opponents.
Anger Point (Passive): When struck with a critical hit, this Pokemon becomes enraged and its Attack rises to maximum (Stage 6). However, its Attack will drop up to two (2) stages at the end of each round instead of one (1) stage until it reaches stage zero (0). Critical hits from self-targeting moves do not activate Anger Point.
Sheer Force (DW-Locked, Toggle): No default effect. When toggled, this Pokemon can energize all its attacks with a secondary effect (These are damaging moves that either lower the target's stats, raise the user's stats, or inflict a status condition on the target). The Base Attack Power of every move with a secondary effect increases by two (2), but they will never have their usual secondary effect.

Stats-
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 127 (+10 Accuracy)
Size Class: 4

Counters-
MC:
DC: 0/5

Attacks-
Level Up:
Tackle
Stomp
Tail Whip
Leer
Rage
Horn Attack
Scary Face
Pursuit
Rest

Tutor:
Outrage
Zen Headbutt
Double-Edge
Mimic

Special Giveaway:
Quick Attack

TM:
Protect
Wild Charge
Rock Slide
Substitute
Double Team

Escavalier (Male)
Nature: Sassy (-Spd, +Sp.Def, -10% Evasion)
Type: Bug
Bug: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5)

Abilities-
Swarm (Passive): When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Bug-typed attack is increased by 2. (eg Silver Wind goes from 6 to 8, X-Scissor from 8 to 10)
Shell Armor (Passive): This Pokemon’s thick, bony outer shell prevents it from taking critical hits.
Overcoat (Passive): This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather. If the Pokemon is already immune to at least one (1) kind of weather by typing or a different ability, Overcoat reduces the Base Attack Power of all oncoming attacks by one (1).

Stats-
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 5 (+)
Spe: 17 (-10% Evasion)

Counters-
MC: 3

Attacks-
Physical: Peck, Fury Cutter, Fury Attack, Headbutt, False Swipe, Counter, Faint Attack, Megahorn, Twineedle
Special: N/a
Status: Leer, Endure, Substitute, Double Team, Rest, Quick Guard

Thats a wierd Escavalier....

I must test the power of this pre-historic pokemon....FOR SCIENCE!

Cranidos (F)

Type:

Rock: Rock STAB; reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Adamant Nature(+Atk, -SpA)
Stats:
Atk: 6(+)
Def: 2
SpA: 1(-)
SpD: 2
Spe: 58
Base Rank Total: 16

Abilities:

Sheer Force(Can be Enabled): This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.

Attacks:
Headbutt
Leer
Focus Energy
Pursuit
Take Down
Scary Face
Assurance
Chip Away
AncientPower

Smack Down
Earthquake
Dig
Facade
Stone Edge
Rock Slide

Crunch
Hammer Arm
Iron Head
Thrash

14/8/24/20
23/21/16/9
21/11/9/5
14/13/2/12

Opponent-affecting events
1: Opponent’s Pokemon are poisoned for the battle.
2: Opponent’s Pokemon are burned for the battle.
5: Opponent’s Pokemon each receive a berry(chosen by the ref from a pool based on streak length) for the battle.
6: Opponent’s Pokemon each receive an item(chosen by the ref from a pool based on streak length) for the battle.
8: Opponent’s Pokemon become cloaked by a Mist(2 rounds).

Challenger-affecting events
9: Challenger’s Pokemon are poisoned for the duration of the battle.
10: Challenger’s Pokemon are burned for the duration of the battle.
11: Challenger’s Pokemon are paralyzed(15%) at the start of the battle.
12: Challenger’s Pokemon are put to sleep(1 action) at the start of the battle.
14: Challenger’s Pokemon each receive an item(challenger picks from a pool based on streak length) for the rest of the challenge.

Global events
17: Drought is applied to the battle.
18: Drizzle is applied to the battle.

Miscellaneous events
23: No Event
24: Challenger wins 1 free CC, then battles normally

RNG: 2/4

JACKPOT!

Absorb Bulb
Cell Battery
Air Ballon
Escape Button
Red Card
Berserk Gene
Fire Gem
Water Gem
Electric Gem
Grass Gem
Ice Gem
Fighting Gem
Poison Gem
Ground Gem
Flying Gem
Psychic Gem
Bug Gem
Rock Gem
Ghost Gem
Dragon Gem
Dark Gem
Steel Gem
Normal Gem
Eviolite
Lucky Egg
Exp. Share
Amulet Coin
DeepSeaScale
DeepSeaTooth
Dubious Disc
Light Ball
Lucky Punch
Stick
Thick Club
Up-Grade
White Herb
Power Herb

Select your stuff.

For science!

Sheer Force on!

Earthquake -> Crunch -> Earthquake

If Earthquake is Imprisoned when you would use it, use Focus Energy the first time and Crunch the second.

100 HP
100 EN
4/3/1/3/127
+19% Accuracy

100 HP
100 EN
6/2/1/2/58

Action 1

Kit used Meteor Mash - 6 energy
To crit (1874) - No
To raise (8749) - No
(10 + 3 + 3)*1,5 = 24 damage

Cranidos used Earthquake - 7 energy
To crit (2013) - No
(10 + 3 + 1)*1,5 = 21 damage

Cursed Body (7234) - No

Action 2

Kit used Torment - 10 energy

Cranidos used Crunch - 6 energy
To crit (6162) - No
(8 + 2 + 3 + 1) = 14 damage

Action 3

Kit used Meteor Mash - 6 energy
To crit (5992) - No
To raise (6661) - No
(10 + 3 + 3)*1,5 = 24 damage

Cranidos used Earthquake - 7 energy
To crit (2858) - No
(10 + 3 + 1)*1,5 = 21 damage

Cursed Body (2844) - Yes

44 HP
78 EN
4/3/1/3/127
+19% Accuracy

52 HP
80 EN
6/2/1/2/58
Torment (4 Actions)
Earthquake disabled (6 Actions)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)