Battle Royale Act V - LET THE BATTLE BEGIN! [Won by McMeghan]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Ginku/Myzozoa/McMeghan don't play soon, im just ending this tournament. This is fucking stupid, do your fucking games. I shoulda eliminated you all already, shit.

If Ginku/Myzozoa/McMeghan don't play soon, im just ending this tournament. This is fucking stupid, do your fucking games. I shoulda eliminated you all already, shit.
Yo fuck that just declare me the winner.

And McMeghan and myzozoa should play because Ginku played more matches than them.

I don't give a fuck who played more matches. McMeghan, just fucking play someone. You all just ruin the spirit of the tournament. All of you should have been eliminated, and seriously if a single match isn't going to be played today, im literally just going to declare no winner.

I KNOW FOR A FACT, McMeghan and Ginku talk every day, so theres no reason they can't just play, so bullshit me. Who knows how active myzozoa is, i literally don't care at this point. This should be over already, and you guys are just lazy. Simple as that. If you wanted to have ended this, you /could/ have, by pm'ing or something. Instead you just sit around. Extremely dissapointed right now. Especialyl after it started so well.

Gj now instead of being a smartass, continue being productive and and get a time scheduled with myzozoa.

It's nothing personal, but a game literally takes 5 mins, and chances are you're pulling a pre-made team anyway. Not directed at you, directed at everyone.I don't see why it's so hard to get 3 matches done, when like 18 matches were done in 4 days lol.

:p

Myzozoa

I did then what I knew. Now that I know better, I do better.
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
gratz, made some misplays and some good plays, but the misplays were more determinant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)