Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I will partake in this match, -Charmander-, now that I have 3 pretty good mons. I don't know how the sides for this match will be chosen, but it doesn't matter to me which side I am on.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
if you don't know by now, I love multi battles
3+3 vs 3+3 multi
DQ 2 days, 3 for ref
5 chills, 2 recovers
arena:
Citadark Isle. A huge, hidden volcanic island close to the Gateon Port. Cipher Grand master Grevil awaits at the top....All moves can be used.
I'll throw in for this one as well.

Why must you put yourself (member of ASB as of Feb 20) and the creator against the two people who joined in the last month? I'm alright with it, I'm just saying.

Well Deck and I discovered that our teams work well together. I like you, I just don't think our teams will work well together.

Looking for a 3v3 match (singles or doubles, idc)
1 Day DQ
2 recovers, 5 chills

Arena: Hoover Dam

Being heavily water oriented, all water attacks have BP increased by 2 and all Fire attacks have their BP decreased by 2. Earthquake and Dig are prohibited for fear they would compromise the structure of the dam, causing it to burst.
I'm looking to train a mon or two, so please don't use super powered pokemon.

Why must you put yourself (member of ASB as of Feb 20) and the creator against the two people who joined in the last month? I'm alright with it, I'm just saying.
He has a point.
I just wanted to throw out there the possibility that you two work together BECAUSE you're both 'vets' of ASB (comparatively speaking to your opponents, anyway). Did it occur to either of you that that might be it? xD

Nah, you guys probably don't care. :|

Open Challenge!
6v6 Doubles
1 Day DQ, 3 Day DQ (1-time 1 day extension for all parties)
2 Recovers/Infinite Chills

Arena: Hall of Origin
The home of Arceus, the Original One. It has deigned to obeserve the duel between two Trainers. Normally it won't interfere, being the creator of justice and honor; however, should his home (Rank 5 Def, Rank 5 SDef, ??? Type) take an increment of 20 Damage (takes damage whenever a multi hit attack occurs or an attack misses, even activated by attacks such as Heat Wave and Rock Slide), Arceus will lash out with a random-typed 5 SpA Judgement against the offending party. The dimensions of the arena are 50 meters long and 20 meters wide; long story short, it'll hold pretty much anything.

Special notes: I'll be bringing a fully-evolved mon and 5 nearly untouched mons, so avoid bringing a team brimming with fully-evolved mons. Use your own judgement there.

Type: 2v2 doubles
DQ: 2 day
Moves: 2 recoveries, 5 chills
Arena: Stonehenge;
Pretty much any type of pokemon can find benefits here, and there is decent cover for ground based pokemon. Basically no good or bad things for any pokemon types.

Type: 2v2 doubles
DQ: 2 day
Moves: 2 recoveries, 5 chills
Arena: Stonehenge;
Pretty much any type of pokemon can find benefits here, and there is decent cover for ground based pokemon. Basically no good or bad things for any pokemon types.
Accepting
All abilities
No Switch
No items

(Evolved Pokes?)

Looking for a 3v3 match (singles or doubles, idc)
1 Day DQ
2 recovers, 5 chills

Arena: Hoover Dam

Being heavily water oriented, all water attacks have BP increased by 2 and all Fire attacks have their BP decreased by 2. Earthquake and Dig are prohibited for fear they would compromise the structure of the dam, causing it to burst.
I'm looking to train a mon or two, so please don't use super powered pokemon.
Let's go
All abilities
no items
Switch = OMG WHY WOULD YOU EVEN CONSIDER SAYING YES I MEAN REALLY SERIOUSLY WHO HAS EVER CONSIDERED ALLOWING SWITCHES IN THE HISTORY OF ASB...so no

Final, FINAL beginner battle

I'd like to keep my challenges going, so here's another beginner battle, with tweaks from my seek Texas took.

Open Challenge
5 VS 5 (Challenger's choice Between Doubles or Triples)
2 day DQ time, 3 days for ref
4 recoveries, 4 chills per Pokemon for my generosity, just don't overpower me! (i.e.: using super effective moves all on one Pokemon or for the whole round, make it fair, alternate sometimes at least!; chill for the whole round or twice in one round)
Arena (feel free to tweak around!):
Dawn Stadium

Each Grass-type Pokemon has 2 extra recovery moves to the restrictions. Each Water-type Pokemon has 2 Extra Chills to the restrictions. When a chill occurs, that Pokemon:
  • Recovers 15% Energy or, for Grass and Water-type Pokemon, 20%, 24%, 30%, or in a 2% chance, 75% on the ref's discretion, energy instead of 12%
  • Recovers from one major Status Problem or, for Grass and Water-Type Pokemon, All status problems, including minor, negative Status effects and, in a 5% chance, Stat reductions
  • Recovers 5, 10, or, for Grass and Water-type Pokemon, 15, 20, 25, or in a 2% chance, all HP on the ref's discretion.
Also, no fully evolved or single-staged pokemon allowed.

Looking for a beginner battle

Pokemon per side: 2
Singles
DQ: 2 days
Restricted Moves: 2 recovery moves, 2 chills

Arena: The roof of a very high sky scraper, the field is small and made of concrete, there is a small elevator shack near the edge of one of the sides on which a pokemon could stand, if a pokemon falls off the skyscraper it has a 5% chance(decided by ref) of being caught by a dragonite and replaced on the roof with 20 restored hp and energy. If the dragonite misses the pokemon it will fall to its death and be KOed (no mater how much hp it has). It is noon and comfortable warm but not humid, the wind is very strong.

Dig, earth power, and all water moves are not allowed,
Earthquake will destroy the field killing all pokes (with the exception of flying and levitating pokemon) outside of there balls (If this happens field will become a road with the same move restrictions)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 15)