Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right then: OPEN CHALLENGE

1 Vs 1 Single (This takes balls, from someone who has won much more on doubles!)
2 Day DQ (Including Ref)
Berry Forest

All moves available, can take an action to pick any berry avialable. (each berry once)

Another open challenge!

Training Battle
(This battle acts as if it never happened; it will not go on the profile or W/L/T of either player)
Format: 3v3 Triples
Positioning: Off
DQ: 2 days
Limits: ∞ Recovers / ∞ Chills
Arena: Calm Clearing
Lost in the middle of some forest in a place no one can ever find is a calm clearing. In this clearing, non-attacking moves are rewarded and attacking moves are punished. Non-attacking moves all have a bonus one (1) priority, meanwhile all attacking moves cost an extra two (2) energy. The arena also hates Pranksters because they're mean, and so disallows that ability from being used.

Summary:

• Attacking moves cost two (2) extra energy.
  • Non-attacking moves have one (1) bonus priority.
  • The ability Prankster is disallowed.

I am looking for a 2v2 Singles Testing Battle (doesn't count on W/L/T, but it is for testing, rather than training)
2 Day DQ (3 for the ref)
2 Chills/1 Recovery
Arena: Steel Gym
Switch=KO
No items
All abilities
Field Type: Steel, would also be good for Rock/Ground
Complexity: Moderate
Format: All
Restrictions: Always Sandstorm unless a weather move is used, but other weather only lasts 3 rounds; Digging difficult for not particularly strong Pokemon or non-Ground Pokemon; no water source

It is a field that is about 300 feet (or something like 100 meters for people from various parts of the world) by about 200 feet. The floor is aluminum (aluminum is soft for a metal, so some Pokemon can dig: very strong Pokemon or ground-types, otherwise digging will cost extra energy; Earthquake and other seismic activity may take place). There is a bit of a magnetic push from the floor, providing a Magnet Rise effect for any Steel or Electric type Pokemon. All Steel-type moves inflict 3 extra damage (after types factor in), and cost 1 less energy. Steel-type Pokemon have enhanced senses here, and the dodge command has an extra 10 flat percent chance to make the attack miss. Since it is a gym, it is indoors; however, a Sandstorm is being simulated. However, other weather will be simulated when a Pokemon uses the appropriate weather move (if a Pokemon uses Sunny Day, intense sunlight is simulated). These weather effects only last three rounds though, and when that weather wears off, Sandstorm goes back into effect.

I realize that the acceptor doesn't get to choose anything. This is as close to the gym format that I think I can make it. As per my knowledge of the gyms so far, I can bring up to six Pokemon (bring as many as you want, I have no knowledge of how many the challenger brings) and I also think the acceptor of this challenge sends out a Pokemon first, then I send out my Pokemon and issue actions, etc. This may seem to all completely give me a total advantage, but keep in mind that I am limited to Steel type Pokemon and you can bring anything. Besides, this is just a test.
It has been over a page since I posted this... I guess whoever accepts can choose switch rules, since I know that some people are really pushing for more switch=OK, and I just want an opponent.

New Open Challenge! (Someone I haven't battle preferably.)

Format: 3v3 Singles
Restricted Moves: 3 Recoveries, 5 Chills
Switch: OK
Items: On
Arena: A Battling Center in which scientists observe battles and record what they see. The Arena is a simple rectangular space with an open roof so the pokemon get some fresh air. Moves that will damage the delicate machinery used by the scientists are banned for the center. These include Rock-type moves, and Water-type moves. Moves that gain power from electricity (Electric-type moves) will be powered up, and have +1 Base Power. At any point in the match, there is a chance that one of the scientists will yell "Eureka" after making an amzaing discovery. This will encourage both pokemon currently battling, causing them to do 3 more damage then they would normally would have done on the next attack they use. The effect can only happen once a round, and will only affect one attacking move used by the pokemon. There is a 1/16 chance that "Eureka" will be yelled on any given action.

(I know I kind of limited your choice, but I really want to do a Switch: OK and Item: On battle)
I'll take it. You owe me a battle, remember?

1 Ability

Ref please!
OK I've got this. PM Teams etc

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Watefall Colosseum Battle...EXCEPT DOUBLES

6v6 Doubles
2 recoveries, 5 chills
3 Day DQ, 4 for ref
Special Condition: Maximum of 1 Fully-Evolved pokemon or non-evolvable Pokemon per pair
Arena: Waterfall Colosseum

A stadium overlooking the ocean, Waterfall Colosseum is an outdoor battlefield, meaning all moves are allowed. The titular waterfall on one side of the stadium provides a constant water source for water attacks, as well as many boulders created from the constant pressure of falling tons of water.

Due to the nature of the battle, I kind of, um, NEED it to be Switch=KO.
Waterfall Colloseum is like the only thing I really love about PBR. I want to do this.

So, if am have this correct, you can have up to 3 FE pokemon, but only one per pair. Sounds good to me.

As you said, switch kinda has to be KO.
Lets do all abilities and no items

Also, as Chieliee pointed out a few posts up, we still need a ref for that battle. Any takers?

Watefall Colosseum Battle...EXCEPT DOUBLES

6v6 Doubles
2 recoveries, 5 chills
3 Day DQ, 4 for ref
Special Condition: Maximum of 1 Fully-Evolved pokemon or non-evolvable Pokemon per pair
Arena: Waterfall Colosseum

A stadium overlooking the ocean, Waterfall Colosseum is an outdoor battlefield, meaning all moves are allowed. The titular waterfall on one side of the stadium provides a constant water source for water attacks, as well as many boulders created from the constant pressure of falling tons of water.

Due to the nature of the battle, I kind of, um, NEED it to be Switch=KO.
Waterfall Colloseum is like the only thing I really love about PBR. I want to do this.

So, if am have this correct, you can have up to 3 FE pokemon, but only one per pair. Sounds good to me.

As you said, switch kinda has to be KO.
Lets do all abilities and no items

Also, as Chieliee pointed out a few posts up, we still need a ref for that battle. Any takers?
I'll take this, sounds like fun.

pm teams!

Another open challenge!

Training Battle
(This battle acts as if it never happened; it will not go on the profile or W/L/T of either player)
Format: 3v3 Triples
Positioning: Off
Limits: ∞ Recovers / ∞ Chills
Arena: Calm Clearing
Lost in the middle of some forest in a place no one can ever find is a calm clearing. In this clearing, non-attacking moves are rewarded and attacking moves are punished. Non-attacking moves all have a bonus one (1) priority, meanwhile all attacking moves cost an extra two (2) energy. The arena also hates Pranksters because they're mean, and so disallows that ability from being used.

Summary:

• Attacking moves cost two (2) extra energy.
  • Non-attacking moves have one (1) bonus priority.
  • The ability Prankster is disallowed.
i got this.

switch=no
items=no
one ability

Match Seeker:

Number of Pokemon per side: 3
Singles
Disqualification (DQ) Time: 3 Days
Restricted Moves: None
Arena: Circular Arena with raised walls enclosing it and a dirt floor.

I would prefer a beginner battle as I haven't done this in forever but it is not a requirement.
Sorry for posting this again but it's a few pages back and I really would like to get a match in the near future.

You seem new, so I'm assuming NFE pokemon.

I accpet, Huntofthelion!

Switch=No it confuses me
Items=No they are pointless
Abilities=All because thats more fun

Right, let's see if I can multitask.
Open Challenge: Doubles! 2 Pokemon per side.
no recoveries, 5 chills per pokemon.
DQ time: 2 Days
Arena:
This arena is composed of a solid web of sticky spider silk, but with a small twist. Any contact with there fibers will cause an electrical shock! The Joltik and Galvantula who live here also love a good Pokemon battle, but they prefer the catch of the day, your Pokemon. The nest is located in the underbelly of Castelia City, so there's no light, and the ground, if it's not covered in spider silk, is hard concrete.

Summary: Walls, ceiling, and part of the floor are covered in electrical spider silk, so if contact is made there's a chance of both entanglement and shock. When vibrations are sent up the threads, there's a 50% chance of a Pokemon coming down and attacking (75% Joltik, 25% Galvantula), and then retreating. No weather, and no digging.

NFE pokemon, preferably.

EDIT: Awesome, deadfox. Let's find ourselves a ref.

Right, let's see if I can multitask.
Open Challenge: Doubles! 2 Pokemon per side.
no recoveries, 5 chills per pokemon.
DQ time: 2 Days
Arena:
This arena is composed of a solid web of sticky spider silk, but with a small twist. Any contact with there fibers will cause an electrical shock! The Joltik and Galvantula who live here also love a good Pokemon battle, but they prefer the catch of the day, your Pokemon. The nest is located in the underbelly of Castelia City, so there's no light, and the ground, if it's not covered in spider silk, is hard concrete.

Summary: Walls, ceiling, and part of the floor are covered in electrical spider silk, so if contact is made there's a chance of both entanglement and shock. When vibrations are sent up the threads, there's a 50% chance of a Pokemon coming down and attacking (75% Joltik, 25% Galvantula), and then retreating. No weather, and no digging.

NFE pokemon, preferably.
I'll take you on mate.

No items and one ability

Beginner Battle, please! *n00b face* Don't worry, you'll win!

3 v. 3 Singles
Standard ASB arena
2 Recoveries/5 Chills
No items
All normal BB rules, obviously (so no Ferrothorns etc!)
First Stage/Weakmons ONLY! *or me raeg*
2 DQ

Okies! *waits*

I challenge LevitatingLamprey
2v2 Singles
3 Recoveries/5 chills
3 day DQ
Arena: Trace Creek

A local stream, trace creek is drying up due to the intense heat of the summer. There is nothing quite special about this particular stream- apart from a seviper who does not enjoy visitors and will be provoked by loud noise. Apart from this feature, this creek is quite bland.

- Sleeping Seviper
- Water Scource
- Lots o Rocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)