Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a 2v2 Singles. I'll be using unevolved Pokemon, and while I have Pokemon which could evolve on entry I won't evolve them if you want.
DQ: 2 Days
5 Chills & 2 Recovers

Arena: Standard ASB Tourney arena.
sure
No items
All abilities
Switch = KO
can we have 4 days DQ, cause i am not sure how fast i'll be to post

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reffing the above. PM teams!

It's getting late though so I may not be able to successfully ref around now.

Unless barebones is okay with dull flavor. =D

Well, I might anyway.

Open Challenge
2v2 Singles
2 Day DQ
Arena:

Necrofantasia
The land of nightmares, Necrofantasia is dark world, being dreamt of forces unknown. This place is very cryptic, in that the ref chooses a random arena used from another match each round. Also, you, the audience, can choose one of your pokemon and submit an action, after the contestants submit an action, corresponding to the match.
Still looking for a combatant.

I am posting another Beginner Battle, if possible!

3VS3 Doubles
Respond quick within 36 - 48 Hours, or you'll be DQ'd
2 recovery Moves and 1 Chill per pokemon
Arena Restrictions (if possible): Different items only (Only 1 use of the same item per round i.e.: you can't get Mushroom, then Mushroom)
Arena: Mario Kart Stadium (I am taking risks, oh well)
This isn't your ordinary battle. The match takes place on a racing track. The battlers will be driving two karts along the course. There is a pick-up truck between the two, and on the pick-up truck is an arena! The arena is 40 feet wide and 60 feet long, made out of solid cement. If Pokemon get knocked out of the arena, they will teleport back into the center, but lose 7 HP.

In addition, at the end of every round, trainers will hit an item box that will give them special items. The special items last for one action only, and trainers can only have one special item at a time. Here are the list of special items, and the probability of getting one:

Mushroom (25%): Decreases the energy cost of a move by 3.

Shell (25%): Increases the damage of an attack by 3.

Star (15%): Decreases damage done from enemy attacks by 50%.

Bomb-Omb (15%): Deals 10 damage to the foe, and 5 damage to the user.

Boo (10%): Takes no damage from an attack on the round that the item is used.

Inkblot (10%): Decreases the accuracy of the opponent's move by 30% for the next two actions.

I am posting another Beginner Battle, if possible!

3VS3 Doubles
Respond quick within 36 - 48 Hours, or you'll be DQ'd
2 recovery Moves and 1 Chill per pokemon
Arena Restrictions (if possible): Different items only (Only 1 use of the same item per round i.e.: you can't get Mushroom, then Mushroom)
Arena: Mario Kart Stadium (I am taking risks, oh well)
You're on Lyris!

Switch=KO
One ability
Items=OK

And I accept your challenge Gerard! =3

Also I need a ref for my own battle against Gerard. Thanks!

Open Challenge

Format: 4 vs 4 Doubles
DQ Time: 2 Days for players / 3 days for ref
Recovery: 2 Recovers / 5 chills per Pokemon
Arena: Hogwarts Quidditch Field

See above picture for arena description. There are a few things going on in the arena, as this battle takes place during a Quidditch match.

Wizards Flying Around on Brooms: Pokemon cannot fly more than 20 feet off the ground, or they will take 5 damage (flat) and be sent hurtling back to Earth.
Beaters: Special type of Wizard flying around on a broom (20% chance if a Pokemon attempts to fly too high). Inflict 10 damage instead of 5.
Bludgers: (20% of affecting one Pokemon at the end of a turn, regardless of height) Inflict 15 (flat) damage.
Golden Snitch (5% of affecting one Pokemon at the end of a turn, regardless of height) Your Pokemon caught the Golden Snitch! Restores 20 HP and 10 Energy. May only happen once over the entire battle.

(I would prefer unevolved, multi-stage mons, by the way.)
I'll accpet this as well. switch=KO, all abilities, no items
Still looking for a ref for this match.

@Kaxtar, I will ref the above if someone is willing to act as a Tutor ref for me and simply audit my calcs, etc. to make sure everything is fine. (i.e. if someone can tutor ref me let me know and I will get on reffing the above match).

Otherwise, if someone else wants to ref it instead of me go ahead.

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
^ I'll try to, but I bet Kaxtar will be better at watching over your calcs lol. I'll just VM you if Kaxtar didn't catch something.

Open Challenge
2v2 Singles
2 Day DQ
Arena:

Necrofantasia
The land of nightmares, Necrofantasia is dark world, being dreamt of forces unknown. This place is very cryptic, in that the ref chooses a random arena used from another match each round. Also, you, the audience, can choose one of your pokemon and submit an action, after the contestants submit an action, corresponding to the match.
i'll accept, albinoloon.

switch=ko
no items
one ability
We would like a ref. c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)