Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm using weak mons, can you use weak mons too?

2v2 Doubles
1 Day DQ
3 Recovers/5 Chills
Arena: Tournament Arena
i only have weak mons 9.9

accepting after gk approves my stuff in prize claim

items: none
switch: i get all of gk's mons
abilities: all
I've got this. PM me your teams and I'll do it. I hate Doubles, but I've got to get back into doing them for the sake of the people who play Dubs

ATHENODOROS! CHALLENGE!

SPEED 1 vs. 1 (Done faster then one can blink)
2 recovers, 5 chills
1 hour DQ for players, 2 for ref to think on.
Arena: Lamakan desert

This desert is packed full of sand hotter then scalding water. If you don't step in the one oasis in the center sometime during the round(Or three actions time), you will take 10 damage at the end of the round(Or three actions time). No shade, just the one oasis and the desert. Surf is allowed, but it will cool your foe off. Earthquake, magnitude, etc. is allowed also.

Putting out a 3v3 Doubles challenge!
1 Day DQ (36 hrs for refs)
No recoveries or chills
Arena: Protagonist's Room (BW)
That's right, the player's room, which already got thrashed once by Bianca. It's got about 20x15 ft of available space. No water, sunlight, or plants are available; digging and seismic activity are prohibited. All Flying Pokemon are brought down to Levitating range by the low ceiling, which means that Mud Bomb, etc. can hit Flying-types.
Ill take this
Switch=KO
No Items
1 Ability

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
A Quick Battle to pass the time!

2v2 Doubles
2 Day DQ Time
2 Recoveries/5 Chills per Pokemon Maximum
Send Only 2 Pokemon to the referee
Arena: Obelisk Temple
Field Type: Neutral
Complexity: Intense
Format: Singles

Restrictions:
No Weather, Artificial Field, Limited Ceiling, No Digging, No Seismic Attacks, No Water Source

Description: Obelisk Temple is an Egyptian-esque Temple where a collection of Sarcophagus reside. The arena itself is a room made of man-made solid ground, which consists of endless bricks, the sort commonly used for Pyramids. It's 50x50 metres in length & width & 30m in height, & around the edges of the arena, there are endless sarcophagus that look harmless, however some are cursed. Whether you touch a harmless one or a cursed one comes down to chance...

• 45% of the Sarcophagus are harmless & nothing happens.
  • 35% are cursed, & when touched, you'll wake up a wild Cofagrigus that will make your ability Mummy & they'll also use Hex on you at close range, which is unavoidable.
  • The other 20%? Those ones are also cursed, however, these ones open up & a wild Revenankh appears, which it will then proceed to grab the Pokemon that hit the sarcophagus, immobilising it until either it or the Pokemon it's holding is hit.
  • In addition, the arena is also inhabited by Yamask, touch them & they'll use Curse on you.
Luckily, there are no items in the centre of the arena to worry about, & since it's indoors, no weather may occur...

Summary: 50x50x30m dimensions, indoors, no weather, undiggable surface, cursed sarcophagus, & endless Yamask inhabit the arena.

Anyone up for a round?

EDIT:
Open Challenge, Melee Battle!

1 + 1 vs 1 + 1
All Abilities
1st Decides DQ time
2nd Decides Items
3rd Decides Teams

Send one pokemon to the ref, and use your strongest pokemon! This isn't a I'm going to train my Magikarp battle.
Can't say that I'm very interested in no water sources, but I'll be in on your side Blast. 2 Day DQ.

EDIT: Ooh, nevermind. Didn't see that someone actually decided teams.
I'm in, no items
alright im in too and after a little research
im sorry Athenodros but i want you on my team
and Fire Blast and rewindman on their own team.
Athenodoros has informed me that he's dropping out of this battle. The person who wants to sub in for Atheno will partner PinkCaptainFalcon, & the arena is My "The Earth Cauldron" arena. See the arena compendium for more details. Also, the person who subs in needs to specify the ability method & send me his/her team immediately, as I've taken up the match to ref. Thank you.

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Open challenge:
6v6 Doubles
2/5
2 day DQ
Mostly weakmons please, I'd like to do some training.
Arena: Luna Hill: Known throughout Kanto as a better couple’s spot than cerulean cape, a battle here is a very nice one. The large hill has a small battle area on it, twenty feet long and twenty feet wide, but pokemon are allowed to battle anywhere on the hill, as long as they stay on it’s rounded peak. There are three cherry blossoms on the hill (Two beside each other on the eastern edge and one in the southern section) and a small pond (Two feet deep, six feet wide and seven feet long) right beside the battle area. To keep the tradition of Luna Hill all battles are at night, and the lovers who come up to relax can watch the battles. Because there are innocent bystanders no weather inducing moves are allowed here (Would you want to take your date to a couple’s paradise and then get struck by hail?) and destruction of the hill’s landscape is forbidden (E.g dig, earthquake, explosion). The moon is always shining on Luna Hill, so most trainers choose a nocturnal pokemon or one that gets it’s power from the moon for battle. Summary: No Dig/Earthquake, weather summoning moves will fail. The moon produces a lot of light, so it is not too dark, though nocturnal pokemon will have the advantage (dark pokemon and pokemon like hoothoot and noctowl gain +1 accuracy and +1 speed). Pokemon and battle anywhere on the hill, as long as they stay on the hill’s peak.

Credit to Glacier for the arena.

Korski

Distilled, 80 proof
is a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hmm I seem to not be reffing much at the moment, so I'll ref iiMKUltra vs. Kaxtar for the next week or two.

2v2 Doubles
2 Day DQ Time

Restrictions:
No Weather, Artificial Field, Limited Ceiling, No Digging, No Seismic Attacks, No Water Source

Description: Obelisk Temple is an Egyptian-esque Temple where a collection of Sarcophagus reside. The arena itself is a room made of man-made solid ground, which consists of endless bricks, the sort commonly used for Pyramids. It's 50x50 metres in length & width & 30m in height, & around the edges of the arena, there are endless sarcophagus that look harmless, however some are cursed. Whether you touch a harmless one or a cursed one comes down to chance...

• 35% are cursed, & when touched, you'll wake up a wild Cofagrigus that will make your ability Mummy & they'll also use Hex on you at close range, which is unavoidable.
  • The other 20%? Those ones are also cursed, however, these ones open up & a wild Revenankh appears, which it will then proceed to grab the Pokemon that hit the sarcophagus, immobilising it until either it or the Pokemon it's holding is hit.
  • In addition, the arena is also inhabited by Yamask, touch them & they'll use Curse on you.
Luckily, there are no items in the centre of the arena to worry about, & since it's indoors, no weather may occur...

Summary: 50x50x30m dimensions, indoors, no weather, undiggable surface, cursed sarcophagus, & endless Yamask inhabit the arena.

Anyone up for a round?
Accepted!

All Abilities
No Items
Switch = Wut.

2v2 Doubles
2 Day DQ Time

Restrictions:

Anyone up for a round?
Accepted!

All Abilities
No Items
Switch = Wut.
Reffing this. PM teams.

Open Challenge :D
3 v 3 Singles
3 Day DQ
Switch Out = KO
0 recoveries, 6 Chills
First form / Single stage pokemon (I'm still new in ASB. :p)
No items
All abilities

An open field. Owned by the Mayor of Fortree, this large expansion of land is well taken care of and tended to daily in Norhtern Hoenn. The grass is nice and moist, making it comftorable for Water pokemon, while still serving as a solid battlefield. After ever 6 actions (2 rounds), the sprinkler system turns on, spraying water across the entire feild. During this time, water type moves are boosted, while fire type moves are weakened severely. After 3 actions (1 round) the sprinklers will turn off and re-emerge after 2 more rounds, continuously. The nearby trees are home to Surskit, Masquarain, and even Tailow. The occasional and quite rare migrating Diglet can be encountered in the far corners of the field. The soft and fertile soil makes Digging quite easy, while Earthquakes fail to have effect. The sky is a perfect shade of blue, with a nice amount of sunlight and a few clouds here and there.

So, any takers for my 2nd ever CAP:ASB battle? o_O

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Open challenge.
2v2 Singles. 3 Day DQ
2 recoveries, 5 chills
No final stages please.
No Items
All abilities

You or the ref can choose the arena if you like. Otherwise, standard arena.

Open Challenge
1v1 Singles
4 Day DQ
Please only first stage pokemon(Magby=yes;Mawile=no)
Infinite recoveries/chills
Arena: Cavern Forest
Arena: Cavern Forest
Field Type: Grass/Bug/Dark
Complexity: Moderate
Format: All Formats

Description: A large cavern with a whole ecosystem of life living inside. Crystals line the sides of the cave reflecting light from a hole in the ceiling. The light produces a watery reflection on the cave walls and on the vegitation growing. The vegitation is very similar in structure and function as the kind that live above under the golden sun. The differences are that most of the shrubs and smalls trees have glowing flowers and are half the size of above ground vegitation. Many never before seen bug and grass pokemon live in the darkness surrounding the battle field. They can be hostile if threatened or their habitat is threatened. If fire or excessive damage is done, there is chance that the wild pokemon will attack the fighting pokemon.

50%Chance for the vegitation to burn after a fire type attack is used giving all pokemon around it a burn status
25% Chance for swarm attacks doing 5-10 Bug or Grass damage with damage to surrounding vegitation

My team needs a workout. Issuing an open challenge.

2-vs-2
DQ Time; 3 Days
0 recoveries, 5 chills

Arena; A junkyard.

There's all sorts of scrap metal lying around. Very strong attacks could knock the opponent into the sharp metal sticking out, causing bleeding (bleeding causes an extra 1 energy to be used per action, and a possibility that normal poison can become toxic poison) There are also appliances lying around, as well as most everything made of metal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)