Battleworld Mafia Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Approved by Earthworm

Rules List
  • Deadtalking will be allowed to some extent. Conversations between a dead player and his teammate is allowed, but only if they are discussing strategies and moves. Knowledge acquired after death cannot be transferred from a dead player to a living player. All talking with the dead when they are not on your team is therefore ill-advised.
  • The game will start on Night 0. On Night 0 you cannot post your role PM to anyone, unless you are mafia in the same alliance.
  • Days will last either 48 hours or 24 hours after the first lynch vote is cast.
  • Nights will last either 48 hours or until all pms are received.
  • All pms should be sent to RB Golbat
  • If you do not wish to use a day or night ability you should send a pm to RB Golbat stating "Day/Night X - Idling"
  • No screenshots of any kind may be distributed at all.
  • You may c/p anything that I say to you, which means you can fake conversations with me.
  • I should be notified of all channels, spreadsheets, google docs, paste bins, etc that you create.
  • There are no items in this game
  • Priorities are set and kept secret.
  • You can target dead bodies with your abilities, but it does not mean that anything will happen.
  • If you wish to change your vote during lynch you must edit the post containing your initial vote.
  • Please remain active. Don't join if you forsee yourself being away for any extended amount of time. I really hate subbing people out but I will do so if I deem you inactive (I will nudge you first)

34 Slots
Reserved: (Post to confirm)
TIK P1
Matty P1
Dogfish44 P1
(If I missed you PM me)

p1
Flounder
Dubulous
igor
Vicas
knightofthewind
Yoshi king
asim
eo
staraptor call
cyncerity
Golbez_743
gamefreak201
GTS
Sidd
Supermarth64
xyphang
TanzAufDemVulkan
tredge
evan
TehPiplupMan
fangren
kharozz
flamestrike
mr. 378
coronis
magicmaster87
Agape
lesm46
Alchemator
moot
AoRyuha
Da Letter El

p2
RaRe555
rook
blue_light
tenken
billymills
HD
Tyranidos
Jimbo ( i think)
class
trick room

p3

Porygon evolution the second.

If I somehow manage to snake in, however, then I'll give my place to Staraptor Call, as he hasn't been in a game for a while and I'm in Blindness Mafia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)