BBritain's Art Thread (Taking requests)

My art is kind of huge, so I'll put them in the Hide tag

Currently taking requests for Alternate evos and pokemon fusions-- no faceswaps for the pokemon fusions though.

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Welcome to the studio! You gain instant respect from me for managing to make Buneary look both intimidating and fashionable in pants, but the Gastly/Tentacool fusion also works really well.

Wow! Thank you very much ^ A^

I actually gave him Lucario's shorts and Machoke's Power Belt for that haha. I forgot the red P though.

Hi, welcome to the studio! And are Kirlia and Gallade Normal/Psychic?
First off I must say I really like your style of using hatching for highlights and shading; I find that really unique and I think you should continue doing this! Also, your fusions are well executed too!
For advice, maybe try cross hatching for shading? I think with cross hatching, it will give your shading a little more depth. You don't have to take this advice if you don't want to through.
Keep up the great work and since you are taking requests, a Houndoom/Mightyena fusion?

Oh man, these are wonderful. I really like your dashes of shading, it's a pretty unique style. I'll hold off on a suggestion for now, but I'll be watching this thread.

Your fusions are always really inventive and funny and that Duskull/Gengar is oddly adorable. Keep up the great work :)

Honus

magna carta
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
shit dude I remember seeing that Steelix fusion somewhere and loving the art style

Could you maybe make a Bannette and Machamp [maybe using Banette's colors], that would be radical as fuck, thanks man :)

Nice art,I love how you do your fusions.Well i have a Request to lol.

Can you plz do a Breloom and Zekrom fusion lol.

Anyway nice art.

Nice art,I love how you do your fusions.Well i have a Request to lol.

Can you plz do a Breloom and Zekrom fusion lol.

Anyway nice art.
I don't do fusions with legendaries in them, sorry. (Exemptions: Phione, Genesect) because there's only one of each, so it doesn't make sense for me to use them as fusion fodder

Well thats ok there was another one i wanted to see. What about a fusion with breloom and Charizard. Hope i am not to much trouble LOL. TY

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
I love this art! Could you do an Altaria and Snover fusion? Preferably small enough to be used as an avatar?

Thank you! :)

Hey I love your artwork here of your fusions and I enjoy looking at your style. Could I request a Gigalith and Drapion fusion? Thanks

Wow I really like the Glalie/Rhyperior! It looks really good and I especially like the guns and overall I love your style with the lines for shading and the bold line art! Thanks for drawing the gigalith/drapion fusion aswell!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)