Become a Star-ly Wi-Fi Tournament! Series 1 ROUND 2 PAIRINGS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Vivi, =(

If anyone would like to say test a team, i am happy to battle you.

and don't worry, i'm not in the tourney ;)

DawnBringer

The thrill of attempting to get what you will neve
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Completely bad game.
I should have lost by far to be honest.

Was a great match, but that was complete bullshit on my part.
Sorry >.<
Hopefully one day we'll get a more clean match...

1-0 win and I was left at 5 HP too >.>

Confirming DawnBringer's win, but it was definitely a great match, even though his last Poke hung on by like 1 %. gg, DawnBringer.

Also got this one recorded! =)

DawnBringer

The thrill of attempting to get what you will neve
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Don't post it on Youtube until the tournament is over please.
I don't want my crappy team to be exposed! D:

august

you’re a voice that never sings
is a Community Leaderis a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Smogon Classic Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
OGC Leader
waiting for Bentendo, ill only be on for another half an hour, if we cant battle, i guess ill take the loss, although we've been trying to get in touch for a while

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You sure it's not Shed Shell + Lefties? That's what I did to get around the Item Clause >:]

But yea, two lefites is probably an auto dq, oh well...

Edit- Lol nvm, I guess he did break it :[

Double post needed since I can't edit.

@Pablo, R2 and I just had a D/C but seeing as how he broke item clause I get an automatic win? The score was 5-5 TBH I think I would have won and had the advantage at that point. Read this asap please.

Note to self: read the rules regarding Item Clause... My bad, forbidden, I didn't know.

Edit: Sorry, I just assumed it would be like in the "Battle Me Topic" where there is no Item Clause... Once again, my bad. If I have to forfeit, well, it's my fault I guess.

Just a question, did either one of the Leftovers Pokemon be a Poison type? Cause I'd be a bit lax about that if he made a mistake like that, cause it could've been Black Sludge with no problem.

EDIT: Ok, forbidden wins.

waiting for Bentendo, ill only be on for another half an hour, if we cant battle, i guess ill take the loss, although we've been trying to get in touch for a while
Crap, yeah, sorry I wasn't able to get on earlier today. You're probably not on now anyways, so whatever. We can try to complete it tomorrow.

And you're not gonna take the loss. D:

Edit: Oh yeah, and while I'm at it, anyone wanna explain how Swiss tournaments work exactly?

Crap, yeah, sorry I wasn't able to get on earlier today. You're probably not on now anyways, so whatever. We can try to complete it tomorrow.

And you're not gonna take the loss. D:

Edit: Oh yeah, and while I'm at it, anyone wanna explain how Swiss tournaments work exactly?
Read the wikipedia page, that's what I did.

P.S. Holy fuck munje has an avatar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)