[Beginner] Brawl Mafia - Game over! Rejects and smashlloyd20 win!

Hello, I'm the announcer. I don't think anybody has a reason to doubt this, and if they do I can prove it to them. Announcer isn't a mafia role (especially as I've been announcing to claim to the village). However, I was ordered to do this by Athenodoros, and went along with it. However, I have reason to fully trust Quagsires and reason to believe that Atheno is mafia.

Maul Athenodoros

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
smashlloyd, could you share some of that reasoning with us? I mean, you already gave away your role, and more proof for the village is a good thing. I'm not trusting Quagsires until he gives the role PM, but I'm still not sure enough to lynch him.

smashlloyd, could you share some of that reasoning with us? I mean, you already gave away your role, and more proof for the village is a good thing. I'm not trusting Quagsires until he gives the role PM, but I'm still not sure enough to lynch him.
[23:24] <Captain_Bagman> so why can't you say why atheno is scum?
[23:25] <smashlloyd20> because i still dont entirely trust you
[23:29] <Captain_Bagman> but why can't you post it or something
[23:29] <Captain_Bagman> does it expose someone else?
[23:29] <smashlloyd20> because it might hurt the village
[23:29] <smashlloyd20> yeah it does
[23:30] <Captain_Bagman> well then talk to quags
[23:30] <Captain_Bagman> and then tell me
[23:30] <smashlloyd20> ok
[23:30] <Captain_Bagman> because i'm not really sure about atheno
[23:30] <smashlloyd20> hes mafia
[23:36] <Captain_Bagman> people are going to need more proof than that
[23:37] <smashlloyd20> i will give more proof once i talk to quags

Once smash tells me his reasoning, I'll let people know if it is convincing. If it does involve sensitive information, then we don't want to spread it around.

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
Okay, a few bits of reasoning.

1) Quags says only one other person had access to the sheet aside from Snype and the hosts. Firstly, masterful had access and he was village, and the only other person I can think of cleaned themselves last night and nights before. Aside from that, if the mafia had the backup leader and a safeguard on Snype the whole time, why not just kill him, especially after he lost his BPV/LPV? The would essentially win on the spot. This essentially proves Snype/Quags is mafia. I have only put in some more stuff for completeness.

2) undisputed made a mistake when he was about to be lynched. However he got his info, showing his hand like that was a bad idea, because it immediately cast suspicion on everyone who had sheet access. He clearly wasn't thinking straight for much of that period, which would explain

<undisput3d> we shouldve requested to be on the same team
<StevenSnype> i did.
<undisput3d> we should do that in the future
<StevenSnype> i told auramaster
<StevenSnype> if at all possible
<StevenSnype> i'd like to request that you and me be mafia
3)
[11:26] <Athenodoros> Why do you ask about undisputed?
[11:26] <StevenSnype> b/c he's clean and he's told me that there are people that did not trust me day 1 that he's talked to
This from early on, when they hadn't worked out the game plan yet

4) Weird play early on. Not claiming n0 was weird, and much of the way he was acting was kind of strange. I said it all along.

5) The facebook post obviously said something incriminating, otherwise he would tell us what it said. He was talking about it enough that it doesn't make sense.

6) Safeguards and bodyguards on him the whole time. Admittedly, only the bodyguard is incriminating even if they are both very convinient, because I know that he has been bodyguarded by people who haven't claimed bodyguard to me or Snype.

7) Number 1. This honestly would be enough by itself, and the rest is not really important. There is no way it can be explained, and the only conclusion that can be drawn is that Snype/Quagsires is mafia.

There is no reason for people to not be voting for Snype. I expect every to do so, and won't look kindly on people who don't. I'm also still missing a few claims and actions, and they should be sent in immediately.

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Bagman, that's kind of stupid. So we're supposed to trust a small group of three people who could very easily be on the same mafia team and trying to gain control of the village. I also don't like how easy it is for you to convict Athenodoros by just saying that his proof makes sense. I want to see his proof for myself, since this could be game-changing. So until this is done, even though I don't want to rush a lynch, I have to lynch quagsires. I want to see the inspection, I want to see the proof. This is too easy for you to fake and I want answers. Also, because I know that Smashlloyd will respond with how that can't be true because he's the anouncer, this game tells us to expect the unexpected. I would also like to say that I came to this decision by myself, and I actually don't think that Athenodoros' post proves all that much.

Edit: Did not realize it wasn't full ability check, I'm satified

lynch quagsires

He called me Slim Guido, he must be a bad man

(also I think the evidence against him is pretty strong, if all the other people on the sheet are confirmed good then you have to think Quagsires is bad. It's not foolproof, but by the sounds of it we have nothing concrete.)

While the evidence isn't foolproof, the major leak of the spread makes it hard for me to trust Snype/Quagsires. So I'm going to have to follow Athen and Lynch Quagsires.

Let's assume Athenodoros is mafia. Then the role that undisputed posted is his fake claim, because it came from the spread. I am not convinced that Athen would fake such a role, given that it is very difficult to prove and to prove it would involve the mafia essentially doing whatever the village ordered. Plus the role is quite complex, which is something most fake claims try to avoid.

Therefore, lynch Quagsires

Atheno, you're not even right about who had access, you're missing someone else I was keeping as a backup, and I had meant one other living besides myself and the person.

2 or 3 I have no idea how you got that conclusion, please elaborate.

4 I admit is weird, but you never would've claimed to a BPV/LPV anyways even if itt was a good leading role.

5 is a joke, it's nothing incriminating, and doesn't even mention mafia in general. To consider it evidence is laughable.

6. Elaborate, and explain the mafia safeguard on yourself n1.

7 is nothing, there's nothing against me.

And if you're so intent on lynching me, Disprove my role that was used day 1 and explain why actions against you n1 failed, as well as your own paranoria against me. Seriously, without that, the lynch is baseless, and you have yet to do that. Also, answer how you know the numbers of the mafia and why people should ever trust your unproven role. Anyone who cannot I advise you remove your vote.

So I will list, since everyone's so concerned about lyncing me, a few non-villagers:

Athenodoros- Odd safeguardesque flavor when multiple people targeted him n1, he was never trusted by snype, and it makes no sense on why you would ever claim to him. Note the obvious fallacies too.

Rickheg- Claimed absorber of old village powers, didn't kill Slim last night. Simple as that.

Slim Guldo- Inspected as having a mafiaesque or wolfish role, bad fake.

Khz, the boss- Avoiding IRC despite joining #flamel and #aether and leaving once he saw people there, but NOT by quitting out of the client, just leaving the channel. Also believed to be the person who had sheet access and spread it WITH a flavor changing role. I'll note that I have 3 confirmed flavor changers, it only makes sense for each mafia to have one, especially after Aura's last game.

So, don't vote for a proven villager, vote for a mafian. It's that simple.

Cereza, there's no difference iirc, just the name.

Based on everything I've seen, I don't think we should lynch quagsies. I think I've seen enough evidence to doubt his guilt, and a lot supports his innocence. Meanwhile, athenodoros has hardly proved his innocence as throughly as quagsires has. It's hard to go against the crowd, but I'm lynching slim guldo, and I really hope we don't mislynch tonight. We need to use all of nights successfully if we're going to beat the mafia.

Also, if I am wrong, I'm very sorry, but I've got to go with my gut on this one. It won't affect your lynch, anyway.

Why would you send someone to kill me based on a mistake in my PM, when at that moment in time there was no other evidence against me. Sure you may have some person claiming that I am some sort of Kidnapper/Absorber role now, but I'm pretty certain that that didn't happen until last night because if it had happened before that then Snype would've posted it when he posted my role PM.

I'm not sure who ordered rickheg to kill me (although I am grateful that he didn't), but judging by what he's saying now, it was quagsires because he clearly trusts him over athenodoros. Quagsires said himself that my dodgy role PM was not enough evidence for a kill in this thread. Why would he then order a kill on me based on that, especially when I could still turn into a powerful role yet.

edit: also my irc is not working at the moment, sorry to anyone who wanted to talk to me :/

ok then, vote: smashlloyd20
WOW I should've done my research, I was completely wrong. It's nothing like:

Public Speaker - No Group. The public speaker essentially has the votes of all non mafia members who choose not to take place in the voting. He has no choice over whether to use these votes or not - if, out of 20 non-mafia members, he is the only one present, and he votes for Fred, then there will show up as being 20 votes for Fred. The mafia will instantly know he is the public speaker, and kill him ASAP. Advice to the public speaker: think carefully before voting.

They get to say something in the update every day...

Yes, it happened last night Slim, same for the inspect, but it's common sense to go off of things like that if you have nothing else. Hosts won't leave THAT big of a mistake often in ANY game.

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
Odd safeguardesque flavor when multiple people targeted him n1, he was never trusted by snype, and it makes no sense on why you would ever claim to him. Note the obvious fallacies too.
Is this directed at me or yourself? If me, then why not mention it before? It is the first I've heard about being safeguarded.

Disprove my role that was used day 1 and explain why actions against you n1 failed, as well as your own paranoria against me. Seriously, without that, the lynch is baseless, and you have yet to do that. Also, answer how you know the numbers of the mafia and why people should ever trust your unproven role. Anyone who cannot I advise you remove your vote.
I'm not disputing that you have/had some kind of LPV. For one thing, LPV is generally a mafia role, and we've seen no evidence for it being a BPV. As for actions N1, I have no idea. As I said, this is the first I've heard about it and I didn't even know I was Safeguarded. From what I have of Snype's sheet after it was deleted, all I can find was "Fullspect N1" and "Just being paranoid" about me. As for paranoia, I am paranoid. Good thing too. As for specifically you, I suspected you were mafia from the beginning. Basically it was a gut feeling, not something I can use as evidence, but just that Snype was acting somehow differently. Then, I never claimed to know mafia numbers. Not sure where you are getting that from either... Finally, why people should trust my role? Because firstly no one would ever fake claim something as convoluted and varied as my role. Also, undisputed said what I was, and god knows he was right about the others. Finally, I'm acting like a village: lynching a mafia.

As for you, you still haven't explained why they didn't kill Snype if they had the next in line to the throne. I notice you just skipped that one there. Care to explain?

Is this directed at me or yourself? If me, then why not mention it before? It is the first I've heard about being safeguarded.

I'm not disputing that you have/had some kind of LPV. For one thing, LPV is generally a mafia role, and we've seen no evidence for it being a BPV. As for actions N1, I have no idea. As I said, this is the first I've heard about it and I didn't even know I was Safeguarded. From what I have of Snype's sheet after it was deleted, all I can find was "Fullspect N1" and "Just being paranoid" about me. As for paranoia, I am paranoid. Good thing too. As for specifically you, I suspected you were mafia from the beginning. Basically it was a gut feeling, not something I can use as evidence, but just that Snype was acting somehow differently. Then, I never claimed to know mafia numbers. Not sure where you are getting that from either... Finally, why people should trust my role? Because firstly no one would ever fake claim something as convoluted and varied as my role. Also, undisputed said what I was, and god knows he was right about the others. Finally, I'm acting like a village: lynching a mafia.

As for you, you still haven't explained why they didn't kill Snype if they had the next in line to the throne. I notice you just skipped that one there. Care to explain?
lol, LPV/BPV being mafia? That's a joke, right? Show me an example that it is an entire mafia role, besides a fakeclaim. Village is common for something to this extent, but mafia...
Not to mention why would Undis redirect to another mafia person? You didn't even read my pm to see it was whichever happens first either, did you?

And all the evidence points towards you faking it. Just saying, unless you define, "suspicions," you're not having evidence. And even then, leading a lynch off of, "suspicions" instead of inspects is a horrible decision. If you're real, you've screwed up pretty badly, refusing to make an educated decision and making sure to commit fallacies. Seriously, why?

And Undis was pretty much right, but you seem to ignore why as well. No matter, you just seem to be ignoring everything today, even that I already explained why Snype was alive, and even then, there's no reason to target a person who's useless when you have 2 public claims of extremely valuable roles, one of which is now dead.

And thanks for lying about the sheet Atheno, I have no record of that EVER being on the sheet for ANYONE. Not just you. I would also say that if you looked at it hard enough, you'd see why that's not true, since, due to the village's roles, that makes no sense.

So what evidence again? I still don't see any against me, or for trusting you, and if anything you're just showing fallacy after fallacy with evidence you're not even real.

As for mafia numbers, you claimed that the village will lose today if a mafia is not lynched, which is only true IF there's 5 person mafias. Which is again, a fallacy.

I encourage all to retract against me, this just makes no sense anymore what he's doing, and the only explanation I can see is that he's just desperate to lynch me, and thinks people will blindly follow him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)