[Beginner] Brawl Mafia - Game over! Rejects and smashlloyd20 win!

WHAT?????

Wow, I need to check this more often. Here's my role PM:
auramaster said:
Dear Bob_Squob,
you are Luigi.

You are a Mushroom Kingdom citizen and the younger twin of the famous Mario. You often join Mario on his adventures, and are just as powerful, but many people still forget your name. When the Hands asked for help, you saw the opportunity to redeem yourself after being captured so easily by King Dedede, and to prove you are worthy of being a Playable Character.

At night, you may send a PM to loudkirbyking and auramaster titled, “Night X - What’s my name, <user>?”, you will fake amnesia and ask <user> what your name is. They will spend so much time trying to remember who you are, that by the time they finally remember your name and leave to complete their action, everyone else will already be finished with their night action and gone to sleep.

You are allied with the Playable Characters, you win if all threats are eliminated.
I've never played this game before, so when I was told I was a hooker, I just took that to be my power. I really have no idea what the point of my power is, as it doesn't seem to do anything. My targets were
Night 0: Steven Snype
Night 1: Slim Guldo
Night 2: Rayquaza2233
Night 3: Slim Guldo

Night 0 failed because Snype was celebrating.
auramaster said:
You went to visit Steven Snype last night, to ask him what your name was, but he was celebrating! As if he had just heard some great news, he couldn't stop celebrating, and you didn't want to stop his celebration, so you returned to your spot on the ground without doing anything.
Night 1 I got a sticky bomb attached to me.
auramaster said:
After asking Slim Guldo what your name is, you noticed a strange red mark on your coat! This thing was red, gooey, and sticky, and you couldn't get it off. What could it be?
Night 2 nothing got sent back to me, so I assume nothing went wrong.

Night 3 failed because Slim Guldo had a shield.
auramaster said:
You visited Slim Guldo last night to ask him what your name was, but he was surrounded by a strange energy barrier! You couldn't get past the barrier to ask him your name, so you gave up without doing anything.
That's everything I know. I don't know if anyone can confirm for me, but I'm not mafia, so lynching me would be pointless. I just hope I don't get lynched by default.

Well, apparently I'm dead by majority anyway. A shame, I wish I'd gotten here earlier. Once you all see my Role PM exactly as I quoted it, I think it will confirm that the village has lost. *sigh* GG, everyone.

With the village declining, HSA steps up and tells everyone to lynch Bob_Squob cause he’s a lier. You all surround Bob_Squob, happy to kill him, but he begs for his life. “Please, I may make some mistakes, but I never lied, I swear! You gotta believe me!” No one believes him, and Bob_Squob is quickly tied up, but before he can be properly lynched...

“WAIT!!!”

Captain Bagman makes a successful return in 8-bit form, before returning to his normal look. “Who we lynching again?” Someone mentions Bob_Squob, and before he can speak his opinion, the lynch is finished. Only after the lynch did someone notice his hat.

Role PM said:
Dear Bob Squob,
you are Luigi.

You are a Mushroom Kingdom citizen and the younger twin of the famous Mario. You often join Mario on his adventures, and are just as powerful, but many people still forget your name. When the Hands asked for help, you saw the opportunity to redeem yourself after being captured so easily by King Dedede, and to prove you are worthy of being a Playable Character.

At night, you may send a PM to loudkirbyking and auramaster titled, “Night X - What’s my name, <user>?”, you will fake amnesia and ask <user> what your name is. They will spend so much time trying to remember who you are, that by the time they finally remember your name and leave to complete their action, everyone else will already be finished with their night action and gone to sleep.

You are allied with the Playable Characters, you win if all threats are eliminated.
Chaos ensues. Angry Playable Characters alternate between cursing the Hands and making bets about how long they will survive. Depression grips the villagers. The only thing to distract you is a strange sound, like a ball rolling around. A few of you look around, until suddenly a pink ball rolls at an incredible speed toward the wall! It looks like it might break through the damaged wall, until loudkirbyking throws several bombs to stop it in its tracks. Once the ball stops, everyone recognizes it as Jigglypuff!

The Hands quickly bellow out orders for Jigglypuff to be taken to the stadium for questioning, but Jigglypuff refuses. “No, don’t take me back! I have nothing to do with your battle! I’m just a cheap plot device the hosts put in this game to make it more exciting!”

“SILENCE!” auramaster recognizes Jigglypuff’s voice as the lullaby they heard before. “Even if you have nothing to do with this battle, you just tried to break through the wall, and I want to know why.” The group returns to the stadium, Jigglypuff dragged behind, hoping that somehow their hopes of victory can be turned around during the night...

It is now Night 4. Night 4 ends 48 hours form this post, or when all night actions have been sent in.

Are you freaking kidding me? He was marked as hooker in the spread by Snype. HSA and I never saw role PMs (Idk if he claimed to Atheno or not). For future reference, village leaders should keep a record of the claims they receive.

EDIT: Also guys, send me your N3 results.

Deadliiiine(Not majority) thingy! What a horrible night to be a calculator.

As you all gather around, you notice that ginganinja is running around, fleeing from the somehow living Quagsires, Steven Snype, and Spiffy. It looks like he's holding bacon. Once they all catch up to him, all four of them seem to die fighting over the meat. And yet, somehow auramaster ended up with it, happily eating it. Who knows how THAT one happened. Also, looks like loudkirbyking started to hit people who didn't send in their action with meteors. Nobody should make him mad right now.

OH SNAP! It's a scream from the distance. And by distance, I mean that mountain there.

This is the worst village in any mafia game ever. smashlloyd20, out!
And as you all begin to scream back at the mountain, you suddenly flee in terror. Xaqwais suddenly points out that it's a thunderstorm, as lightning lands about 2 inches from loudkirbyking, causing him to suddenly punch auramaster. Well, better then flinching!

Beyond the lightning, you all look around. khz appears to be dead. Looks like he got some sort of message and died from hearing it. Sounds like someone has some nice vocal chords.

Looks like he was...

Dear khz,
you are R.O.B..

You are a toy robot that enjoys playing games with other people. You have been hiding from most gamers since your NES appearance, but you have recently been spotted racing go-karts and fighting fellow Nintendo characters in fierce tournaments. After being forced to help Tabuu and his Subspace Army, you still feel bad for attacking the Playable Characters, so you are helping the Playable Characters in this struggle.

At night, you may send a PM to loudkirbyking and auramaster titled, “Night X - Setting home stage to <stage>”, you will point out to everyone that, since you don’t have a home stage, the City’s fighting arena is your home stage, and you can change it. Being a robot with no creativity, you will make a copy of <stage> as your home stage. This will be shown in the update, and is for flavor only.

Oops. As the robot fell, NES systems everywhere cry. Cry electricity, but cry. Rayquaza2233 notices that HSA appears to be down. Looks like a disc of some sort cut him right in two! That's not good for the skin.

Looks like he was...

Dear HSA,
you are Nana.

You are one member of a team of mountain climbers, specializing in icy mountains guarded by polar bears. Along with your partner Popo, and your favorite hammer, nothing can stop you from climbing mountains and reclaiming stolen fruit. You still remember the pain from your fruit being stolen by the condor, and you don’t want anyone to have the pain of losing their city’s fruit supply, so you were happy to help the Playable Characters protect the city and all of its fruit.

At night, you may send a PM to loudkirbyking and auramaster titled, “Night X - Chain Grab <user>”, if you and Popo both target <user>, then <user> will be thrown between the two of you all night, unable to move until you let him go in the morning. Chain Grabbing has a higher priority then other Hooker roles, but if either you or Popo are distracted by anything, such as an Inspector visiting you, or a Bodyguard standing near you, then the Chain Grab will fail.

<Meteor snip'd>.

Climber down. As mountains everywhere seem to enjoy one less person upon them, the Characters hate it.

Looks like questioning is still going on. Lynching time is almost upon us.

It is NOT Day yet. Don't talk of the game until all night results are out.

Remember, do not discuss the game until all Result PMs have been sent out.

EDIT: This requires an explanation. I am sorry. I messed up, and misread a night action PM which had huge changes to the update. I am sorry. Due to this, certain people will have to be subbed out, not because of anything they have done, but due to a host mistake. I am sorry.

iiMKUltra has been subbed in for Captain Bagman.

Deinosaur will be subbed out. If you want to sub in, please contact me or lkk by PM, or on #brawlmafia.

Captain Bagman, Deinosaur, if there is anything I can do to make it up to you, please let me know. I am VERY sorry for this :(

In light of recent events, I am unilaterally declaring victory. Captain Bagman takes of his bag and walks off into the sunrise.

Looks like he was...

Spiffy said:
Dear Captain Bagman,
You are Captain Falcon's knee.

You were one of most powerful finishing moves in Super Smash Bros. Melee. Activated by inputing 'Forward' and 'A' while in the air, you were known around the world for ending the dreaded wombo combo. Once feared and respected, Sakurai and his cronies must have thought you were too strong as you have since been nerfed into oblivion. You have joined this game in order to take revenge against the rest of Brawl.

At night, you may send a PM to loudkirbyking and auramaster titled, “Night X - Show me your moves, <co-host>”, That <co-host> will be so irritated by your taunting that they will consider subbing you out of the game.

Also, you know the identity of Peach's Down-C. She is: Deinosaur.

You are allied with the Moves That Got Nerfed, you win if auramaster or loudkirbyking are forced to sub you out of the game for being too much of a badass.

Congratulations, Captain Bagman, for winning Brawl Mafia

I think this is fair.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)