BH BH7 Suspect #7: Sleep Clause- Voter ID & Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take my time, but i'm here with a 33-2 with the alt Spyro Bandicoot.

My opinion : I didn't see a lot of sweeper with sleep moves (without PH Xerneas and Regigigas and the spore spam sample) before the suspect test, i didn't understand why some people wanted to ban all sleep moves cause of that.
It is so unusual, maybe is just me, but i didn't face against the Sweeper setup sleeper that often.

Bu I agree with the fact sleep must be weaken, because before you can sleep all pokemon without a counterpart (like Xerneas PH). It is this snowball effect I find unhealthy for the meta and the Sleep Clause improve that so good. I didn't take a lose because of 3 turns sleep (is just haxx, for me is like parahaxx, flich or other else) or because of a mon outspeed all my pokemon and sleep them, in the suspect test. The snowball effect is ended with the Sleep Clause.

I make a resume because I already talk about that in the poll and i didn't change my mind and because i don't speak English well.

I will vote Implement Sleep clause and see if other people are always complaining about that or not.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)