billymills Mafia [Game Over :O]

hey guys i was post restricted last night

i have to say "zorbees is a (BAN ME PLEASE)" in every post otherwise bad things

Lynch target will be up shortly, I am waiting on a key result to confirm a baddie.

Edit: Yeah I've decided to screw waiting, I don't want to be caught off guard by anything the mafia might want to try and pull. Today's target for now is alias Chi. I am still waiting on that result, so I may change this lynch sometime tomorrow. I don't need everyone to vote however, so please do not reach majority. Anybody doing so will be put under immediate suspicion. Any results or lost / found items contact me etc etc.

Lynch Chi

oh yeah zorbees is still a (BAN ME PLEASE)

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
deadline

Although there were some nasty glares shot in the direction of Pi, in the end it is Chi, who some might prefer to call Ditto Altair, who is stabbed in the face with a rusty pitchfork.

Dear Chi,
You are Microsoft Flight Simulator.

You are a program Microsoft made to be a commercially available flight simulator. Countless hours of fun are to be had simulating real aircraft flight from your desk!

At night, you may PM the host, askaninjask, “Night X - Introducing <alias> to self.” You will get <alias> hooked on home flight simulators, and while he’s focused trying to land on the runway, you’ll be able to sneak away with any items he may have been holding.

<snip>

You are allied with The Resistance. You win if The Resistance is the last team standing and <snip>.
Alpha
Delta
Kappa
Lambda
Nu
Pi
Theta
Upsilon

Night 6 ends in 24 hours.

Again, if you got any items (i know they are out there) please talk to me or PM if I'm not there immediately. I want to get everyone their item as fast as we can, so please don't dawdle!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)