birkal's art thread which he totally made himself

lmao i am laughing so hard

fate stop it you're too much

oh also i never posted in this thread before this art is so adorable

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
hahaha

i consider this fanart

thank you stone; you're the best <3

zipper shirts are still highly fashionable though

Kadew

*bird sounds*
is an Artist Alumnus
Birkal, I love you and your arts they are adorable, but I have to call you out on your last post. You didn't draw those dinosaurs you hack. Stop claiming others art you are a terrible person.

(pretty cool as a dinosaur comic, though)

dwarfstar

mindless philosopher
Sweet mother of Chewbacca, this art is adorable.
...Especially Cornmon. This should win all past and future CAP polls simultaneously.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Gragh, I need to update. I just got my pen for my pen tablet back in the mail! Huzzah :D

Also, I was forced into the Artist Interview for The Smog Issue #25 (much like I was forced into this thread...). Go check that out if you like that sort of thing. Hint: there's Rotom, so it's naturally phenomenal.

really rusty; this was like the first thing I drew when I got back. I'm sorry for making the worst image I've ever seen

Everyone's favorite simulator mod: @Birdkal

CAW

I'm going to be working on my brushwork; here's a small sliver of me putzing around.

Alright, and here's my CAP 5 Artwork that I'm working on for our most recent project. We're making a Grass / Dark Pokemon with Harvest, so I couldn't not bring cornmon back for another run. That design means so much to me; it reminds me of when I first came to Smogon, which was a tough time in my life. Cornmon is very near and dear to my heart, so you'll be seeing a lot of him in the upcoming weeks.

He's a bit more fancy this time around, eh?

Rapid spin

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)