Bittersweet Victory (VGC 2011 Nationals Warstory)

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEAH.

EVERYBODY IS A PRONOUN.

heeehee, great battles, man. it was awesome meeting you! see you in san diego and good luck!

ps: my name is aaron traylor, not gavin michaels

TTS

Articulate Potty Lid
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Was good to see you again after meeting briefly at the last three Philly/NJ VGCs.. I think we saw each other this year, at least.. I know we saw each other the last two! Congrats on doing as well as you did, see you at Worlds!

We were always right next to each other but neither of us would say anything to each other lol. Congrats on qualifying for worlds!

@Unreality - Whoops! I mixed you up with kingofkongs. Sorry 'bout that.
@TTS - Win Worlds with someone more insane than Zebstrika. Like, Garbodor? It's always nice meeting you every year.
@dtrain - Thanks, and honestly, I don't know what some of you guys look like, and I am a little bit nervous to talk to Masters though :P

Great warstory! And I am Jewish so same God ;P

Yeah it was 5 para 2 crits no paraflinch and avoid. 99.9935% (Amarillo wanted me to include the odds of every time he didn't get a crit into it to make it more accurate so it is actually 99.99124% chance of me having that last game won, big difference) or so to win for me in the last game and that is ignoring the luck from game two though I didn't play nearly as well in game 2.
Lol at human's bs hax. Nice job mosquito, I don't think we really met in person, but for your reference, I was the tall handsome man with the awesome shirt. You had some damn tough matchups and came out on top, so mad props to you for that. If I AM able to go to worlds LCQ, I'll see ya there, and good luck.

D....B....Z.... You are my hero. I was watching the screen and was glad to see someone else who was a fan of DBZ. I really need to make a DBZ themed team for next year.

**Editz** 32!!!! SO STRONG!!!!

the ???? in the picture is Ben Hickey aka Darkpenguin67

also we never did go to the movies, i don't know if it was just an idea that didn't solidify or it was my point-blank refusal to go. don't feel bad haha

JRank

Jonny
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Me and Cybertron were up for watching Monte Carlo I think, mostly due to the fact that Selena Gomez was in it, <3 Selena.

Yeah congrats again mosquito

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)