blace's mind blowing art gallery!

Your work is amazing. All these arts are so imaginative. Some of them have a dark atmosphere, others are cute, and some are a mixture of these two features. Very nicely done, congratulations!

If you want a friendly tip for the next drawings, try to also imagine a dynamic scenario surrounding the main object. Take as an example this art I've found on Pinterest.

blce

can you see me?
this is beautiful! can you make a clefable?
HI I'M DONE!! sorry i got swamped with starting work but it's here!! i tried to pose her LOL she is just such a cute mon i hope i did her justice! thanks for requesting my friend ^^
cleffa .png

omw to love react everything
thank u so much king! i really appreciate your support!
Your work is amazing. All these arts are so imaginative. Some of them have a dark atmosphere, others are cute, and some are a mixture of these two features. Very nicely done, congratulations!

If you want a friendly tip for the next drawings, try to also imagine a dynamic scenario surrounding the main object. Take as an example this art I've found on Pinterest.
thank you for your kind words! i will try that sometime, i'm still trying to learn the basics right now! i'll definitely tag you when i do that though.

i'm accepting two requests again. please reply in this thread if you'd like to request something!
first come first served - if you see that two people have already requested, please don’t try to get me to draw something for you. if i find that your request is too difficult/unmanageable, please respect my decision.

current slots:
1. pichu for rumia
2. dustox for Best Gal
3. dragonite for Magnum

edit: Y'ALL ARE SO FAST WTF... TO WHOEVER SEES THIS I'LL OPEN A THIRD SLOT!!!! first come first served as usual.
edit edit: ok done no more slots. you guys are awesome wtf!!

Last edited:

blce

can you see me?
she's perfect. i love u so much!! ty <33
u r my idol i love u too u icon!
your art is amazing :)

i just finished this logo for the avant-gardevoirs in 2v2 pool league i! go check it out, signups are still open for a little while and theres even a monetary prize!! if you're curious i gave her rick owens black spike heel beatle boots bc i love rick owens lol

this was a commission from StitChuu. thank you so much for supporting me!
this is also my second finished commission - i'll show off the first when i finish the other commission that goes with it. stay tuned...?
as always, my commissions are open. dm me for more info! you can check out my ko-fi for examples of my best work (i also accept donations there!).
avantgardelogo.png

i also drew this litwick portrait for Nol! what a happy candle.
nol.png

Last edited:

blce

can you see me?
pls pls draw pichu !! pichu is so cute
here's the big (smol) cutie!! thx for requesting and being such a good friend, u always cheer me up no matter how awful i could be feelin. i appreciate u so much!!!!! this pose was inspired by the absolutely positive energy u give off, keep on being u my friend!

rumia.png

this is great wtf
Awesome! You did great!

as always, there's plenty more to come! thank you all for the overwhelming support. feel like writing a huge thank you post sometime.

Last edited:

rumia

i like to play and draw
is a Pre-Contributor
here's the big (smol) cutie!! thx for requesting and being such a good friend, u always cheer me up no matter how awful i could be feelin. i appreciate u so much!!!!! this pose was inspired by the absolutely positive energy u give off, keep on being u my friend!
thank YOU for making this wonderful piece and being my friend, i really appreciate it and i always love helpin out if ur feeling down, thats what friends do :) i srsly cant thank u enough!! you r just so very kind!!

blce

can you see me?
thank YOU for making this wonderful piece and being my friend, i really appreciate it and i always love helpin out if ur feeling down, thats what friends do :) i srsly cant thank u enough!! you r just so very kind!!
u r just so wonderful rumia omg thank YOU!

here is a drifloon i made for the goat omicorio! it's a simple piece but i'm really happy with it.

omi!! .png

blce

can you see me?
Blce actually stands for Black(and white) Little Cup E

having a hard time lately so i've been pushing out my art a little slower, i apologize.

drew this logo for corrupt The Number Man and trophy wife Lasen's team in the OM spotlight league, the ***rshifus. signups are still open, go check it out.

also drew this charizard for my awesome friend Axelsior. really happy with this one, i feel like it's close to how i want my line and colour style to be.

axel.png

blce

can you see me?
can i get a dragonite please!
sorry it took so long! here it is Magnum, dragonite is shaped like a friend!

magnum.png

i'm accepting two requests again. please reply in this thread if you'd like to request something!
first come first served - if you see that two people have already requested, please don’t try to get me to draw something for you. if i find that your request is too difficult/unmanageable, please respect my decision.

current slots:
1. xerneas for Dawn Greninja
2. kyurem white for Swastik

Last edited:

blce

can you see me?
will be back soon to show off my first non smogon commission and other very cool stuff!
here we are! i finished this awhile ago but i held off from posting it for a bit. this piece was honestly such a joy to work on - my patron was incredibly kind and easy to work with, and we are now friends :D this is misdreavus and shuppet having a nice conversation. thanks so much for supporting me!

FELT commission.png

it's my brother fabwooloo's birthday today! go wish the king.
brother i appreciate you more than words can express. i'm here for u any time man, you make me so happy even if you need to go see a doctor about your among us addiction. thanks for being such a good friend and one of my first on smogon/ps!. i hope that you have a wonderful bday!! i'll say more in dms to not be super sappy n all lolol

joey.png

blce

can you see me?
school's been really busy (i'm in my most important year), so i won't be drawing nearly as much as i did over the summer. i'll be taking more time to get art done, i hope that's understandable. as always, thanks so much for the support, and i hope that i can at least do one drawing a week. in other words, i'm on a semi-hiatus.

fayz.png

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)