Black & White Tournaments Interest thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who don't know how to join Wi-Fi or disable Miracle Shooter, see this. You need the C-Gear, which you get after returning to Makomo's house once rescuing Munna (post-1st badge).

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Just a question, are we going to be allowed to use Kerudio, Meloetta, and Genosekuto? They are events that we don't have access to in-game yet. In a similar fashion, will we be able to use Soul Dew which is coded into the game, but cannot be found and can't be transferred over?

Lady Bug

Like the Wind
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Just a question, are we going to be allowed to use Kerudio, Meloetta, and Genosekuto? They are events that we don't have access to in-game yet. In a similar fashion, will we be able to use Soul Dew which is coded into the game, but cannot be found and can't be transferred over?
I was wondering the same, but I think they aren't allowed because you can't get them legally yet, just like the Dream World abilities.

Lady Bug is correct. I should make that clearer when I post the signups thread tomorrow,
i supposed. Basically, you may only use things that are legally obtainable so far. Other than that restriction, it's all fair game!

So even Ubers from Past gens would be allowed? If so, I'd like to get in a shot at this. I'm glad I just recently updated my kernel for my DSTT.

Wait.... What about that feature where your opponent can see your team before the battle starts? How will this affect the tournament? And would this be turned off somehow for the tourney?

Yes, unfortunately all ubers are allowed. Not sure why those which have been considered Uber in the past as well as the obvious (Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyuremu) have not been barred from the tournament though. Also, are there going to be anymore possible entries for the big tournament tomorrow?

Wait.... What about that feature where your opponent can see your team before the battle starts? How will this affect the tournament? And would this be turned off somehow for the tourney?
as far as i have played over wifi this never is turned off

I'd enter, but probably won't last too long due to the fact I don't like to use ubers...
Doesn't mean you'll lose. My non-uber team went 3-0 in the finals yesterday and just now (if it weren't for a d/c and unluckyness which resulted in a crippled attack stat) should have beaten another full Uber team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)