Blastoise throws an ice punch, and venasaur faints. OHKO! (round three cannon cup)

Status
Not open for further replies.
two matches left. I hope they get done. and I must say Tennis that I've been wondering. this Blastoise that's our mascot must be one easily detectible hack. Hydro cannon is an OKOH, but he didn't have to rest and then he gets and OKOH on what shoudn't have been a 2KO lol

Dark-Ryu

Spammer
I beat Dark-Ryu in the closest battle of my life!

VERY GG Ryu.
shit man :( when i saw that you survived with like 8% of health i was like :pirate:
i had enough hp for survive two of your moves, but that crit killed me ;_; i was going to softboil, but i was like meh, i can survive two hits if it doesnt make a crit, and the crit happened :pirate:
It was an excellent battle :D

EDIT: tennis, im out after this loss, right?

two matches left. I hope they get done. and I must say Tennis that I've been wondering. this Blastoise that's our mascot must be one easily detectible hack. Hydro cannon is an OKOH, but he didn't have to rest and then he gets and OKOH on what shoudn't have been a 2KO lol
No, just got a critical hit like diesel said. :P Btw guys, I recently found out that the prize squirtle was bred with yami's ditto in the really early stages. (obviously I didn't know it was possibly hacked... >.>) If the winner still wants it as their prize it'll be up to them.

shit man :( when i saw that you survived with like 8% of health i was like :pirate:
i had enough hp for survive two of your moves, but that crit killed me ;_; i was going to softboiled, but i was like meh, i can survive two hits if it doesnt make a crit, and the crit happened :pirate:

Have you lost twice? If so, yes. (i'll need to do a big search to find out the white names tomorrow) I've been too busy making my new avatar. lol I must say though, I'm very proud of it.

i had enough hp for survive two of your moves, but that crit killed me ;_; i was going to softboiled, but i was like meh, i can survive two hits if it doesnt make a crit, and the crit happened :pirate:

omg yeah. I was like PRAYING for a crit.

one of the most fun battles I've ever had =]

Dark-Ryu

Spammer
No, just got a critical hit like diesel said. :P Btw guys, I recently found out that the prize squirtle was bred with yami's ditto in the really early stages. (obviously I didn't know it was possibly hacked... >.>) If the winner still wants it as their prize it'll be up to them.

Have you lost twice? If so, yes. (i'll need to do a big search to find out the white names tomorrow) I've been too busy making my new avatar. lol I must say though, I'm very proud of it.
im 2-1
omg yeah. I was like PRAYING for a crit.

one of the most fun battles I've ever had =]
yeah, but why not a tie :naughty:? we deserve it hahaha j/k
GG man :) i hope to win the next match xP

don't worry I'm keeping track of that too. I in fact despise the whited out names cause I have to hightlight them to figure out who lost :P.

TENNIS- since the Blastoise you bred was bred with a hacked parent (=[), does the winner just get to pick a prize from the list? or are the numbers corresponding to whatever place the person comes in.

Hi guys.
My internet is shut off at my house and I don't know when it will be turned back on so if it does i will keep you updated
If i don't update then you might have to replace me in my matches :/

TENNIS- since the Blastoise you bred was bred with a hacked parent (=[), does the winner just get to pick a prize from the list? or are the numbers corresponding to whatever place the person comes in.
The parent it was bred by wasn't hacked. :/ You know how sometimes people have a really good pokemon of that species and then there was ditto of the nature you want to breed that you use to get said nature? Well all that I did, was use the ditto to get a parent for the project to be started. The hacked ditto is probably atleast three generations away from the final. (and it was never verified that it was indeed hacked, just a pretty good chance) People still have the option of taking that if they want, seeing as it is technically legit until proven otherwise. r_r (and you can click my name to find the refund thread I offered for the hitmontop and see what some people had to say about that.)

I PMed tennis the next round with the results he PMed me. Everyone make sure you see the pairings and report any issues cause maybe I messed up some people and made pairings of people who have previously played, but that's easily fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)