Bleach Discussion Thread

What... Why do I not recall Rukia going with them... or undergoing any of that bullshit training?

I don't even...
It wasn't shown for her, but she made the trip and bathed in the super hot spring with the rest of them, so yeah...kinda like Byakuya actually, he was just shown half dead and being unceremoniously dumped into the hot spring since most of that time up there was shown with Ichigo and Renji.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ichigo and Renji had issues with their swords that necessitated them getting a new asuchi, rukia mostly needed to heal and develop her bankai. Hence the off screen part.

It seems that no shinigami can trust their zanpakuto lol
But right now, I hope Kenpachi comes within the next 2-3 chapters because yaichiru is fighting and I'm most certain she may not be able to defeat sternritter V

Again, you really wonder how these are quincies at all sometimes or why they called them that, I guess they're just randomly empowered beings by Bach.

Again, you really wonder how these are quincies at all sometimes or why they called them that, I guess they're just randomly empowered beings by Bach.
They powers are really weird..... most of then can be described like "feeling power": Cheer for Mighty super Star, Fear from Las Plagas infected Quincy and now Imagination for little full-of-himself bastard.

I think then all are horrible over powered and the way to finish then are underwhelming, not on the size of their power (really Rukia? freeze yourself to death so you cannot fear anything? totally shitty). I miss the slash-and-kill method used on the beginning hope Kenpachi Slash-and-kill to his heart contents.

I really hope this guy is just pulling this imagination power out of his ass. This "nah, you're dead because I say so" shit makes Kyouka Suigetsu seem balanced >.>

So when Godpachi beats this guy to a pulp, Kensei and Rose are gonna come back to life, right? If they don't, I'm really fucking done.

This guy's power is downright stupid if it is HIS imagination that comes true. then again there are various ways his powers could actually work, perhaps he only makes improbable things likely to happen (think the fullbring dude with the brass knuckles or marvel's scarlet witch) or, as his dialogue with yachiru seems to imply, he plants a suggestion in his foe's mind and they are destroyed by their own thoughts. this would make a case for rose and kensei surviving as their death would have been a mere suggestion planted in isane's head.

kenpachi will probably just muscle past whatever is thrown at him.

that said, i could care less for rose and kensei though i wish kensei's relationship with that one vice-captain whose name i can't rememeber was developed properly.

Isane mentioned something about suddenly being inside a barrier. I bet the imagination powers only take effect inside said barrier, like territories from the Chapter Black arc in Yu Yu Hakusho. Or it's just an illusion.

So this was kind of a pointless...and dumb chapter. Sidfrid's pic is dead on though, that basically sums up the chapter. Sternritter's gonna get bifurcated just like the cocky idiot fulbringer who thought his ability gave him greater power.

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ah, so Gremmy's Visionary is basically an in-universe ass pull. It's a good thing both sides can make their imaginations reality, which means that there's a chance Rose and Kensei aren't dead after all.

In other news, KENPACHI ZARAKI HYPE TRAIN GO!

From what I got, Kenpachi can't make his imagination real at all, he's just so damn strong he can just say "and then what?" to whatever he can create (and it's not like we haven't seen him slice something a lot harder than steel before)

Now time to see what that little brat's Vollstandig is and how quickly Kenny will shut him down :3

uragg

Walking the streets with you in your worn-out jeans
is a Contributor Alumnus
battle with imagine guy won't be over that quickly, i mean i'm sure he can imagine healing and come back at kenpachi with something better, might take a couple chapters to get through, wonder if kenpachi will remove eyepatch or anything

I hate this sternritter, if only because his power has the potential to be too stupidly broken. Why doesn't he just imagine all of them dead?

That being said, hopefully Kenpachi will just behead him and we can move on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)