Tournament BLT Group Stages: Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Always!

WAGESLAVE
is a Tiering Contributor
Alright. My friends, we all get annoyed and scream blasphemy at the probabilities that arise when playing the joyous game that we oh-so love called "Pocket Monsters", shortened as "Pokémon". In these past few games, we must reflect and also accept that bad lucK happens, in my situation to the opposing side. Naturally, we will taunt and jeer at our opponents, while they get "salty" and generally disgusted by how the match-ups turned out. However, after we exit the high of being victorious, we must eventually humble ourselves and accept the reality that the "hax", or secondary effects that have a low chance of occurring did indeed influence the battles.

On behalf of the Anistar Aegislashes, we humbly apologize and ask you to forgive us for the things we could not control, and for our behaviour to you.

Best of luck in the remaining matches!

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm more salty at bisharps losing r1 to two double para's and the stone edge miss in an easy sweep

Why is this man trying to stop the possible drama? TheEpicBro the drama is writing itself. Don't apologize and the Luxray/Aegislash final will be heated and hyped as shit. Idk what you're thinking smh.

Feliburn

is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
RU Leader
Alright. My friends, we all get annoyed and scream blasphemy at the probabilities that arise when playing the joyous game that we oh-so love called "Pocket Monsters", shortened as "Pokémon". In these past few games, we must reflect and also accept that bad lucK happens, in my situation to the opposing side. Naturally, we will taunt and jeer at our opponents, while they get "salty" and generally disgusted by how the match-ups turned out. However, after we exit the high of being victorious, we must eventually humble ourselves and accept the reality that the "hax", or secondary effects that have a low chance of occurring did indeed influence the battles.

On behalf of the Anistar Aegislashes, we humbly apologize and ask you to forgive us for the things we could not control, and for our behaviour to you.

Best of luck in the remaining matches!
Too busy meditating on how to channel my salt into skill for the Huntails

Always!

WAGESLAVE
is a Tiering Contributor
We just need enough to win vs hax, no worries
I mean, considering how much salt your team's probably carrying right now, I'd think that you guys would be the best in the world.

But the reality of the matter is that we don't require hax to curbstomp your excuse for a "team".

MZ

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Lost to metaphysical, spdef drop+crit kinda fucked me up so we can stoke up that hax argument again

GOGOGO

shiloh

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Tiering Lead
Lost to metaphysical, spdef+crit kinda fucked me up so we can stoke up that hax argument again

GOGOGO
LOL. Crit didn't matter because you died anyway, and i got a really low roll with Vileplume that could have cost me the game. Overall it was clean, but whatever.

MZ

LOL. Crit didn't matter because you died anyway, and i got a really low roll with Vileplume that could have cost me the game. Overall it was clean, but whatever.
Without the crit sawk lived the samurott's aqua jet or unboosted bullet punch and could actually do something :S
Edit: I will admit that the Spdef drop preventing me from killing rotom and defogging to keep sawk's sturdy was what really mattered though

I mean, considering how much salt your team's probably carrying right now, I'd think that you guys would be the best in the world.

But the reality of the matter is that we don't require hax to curbstomp your excuse for a "team".
Only 2-1, don't get too ahead of yourself

valetta

Banned deucer.
Don't feel bad bro all the Aegislashes took "Haxing 101" to win their matches. Can't do much when they control the RNG.
Tell me more about that while we watch this http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-226533546

Edit: serious talk even if my teammates did hax you, pokemon is an rng based game at its core so you should either stop playing it or stop cluttering the thread with shit that has been happening in competitive mons since rby

I strongly advice everyone here to take a page out of this, and realise that nobody cares or is effected in a valuable way to their lives if you lose to hax. Yes it's fucking annoying at times and your team mates might be upset at your lose, but at the end of a day it's just a game that we play for fun and shouldn't be taken seriously to the point were you have to express your anger towards a user over something they cannot control. In saying all this, try and take your wins and losses as humbly as possible, so you don't come off like a dick, trying to squeeze pity and self-indulgence from a fruit that has never provide those services in first place.

Last edited:

It's more sad that salt worthy you know ... i am not saying one team is better than the other (And I do have total confidence in my team) as we all are great players, the reason we're in BLT. All what we are saying is that the matches would have been nicer and funner had we got a little better luck. it's all Part of Pokemon naturally, as it is as well to be "salty" after luck playing more than a sligth role in our matches, but yeah we're just a bit annoyed since we coulda done better had luck been slightly less against us. Ofc no hard feelings awtg, we all still <3 ya and know its not ur team's fault, so i hope we all, with no expetions, will preserve the BLT spirit that we had goin...

Last edited:
In relation to your comment silver, we haven't had much luck with players either. I mean we lost our first round pick sand1234 straight away, and right now Hyuhyy is no where to be seen haha. #RIPHuntails2k15. ps valetta its ok its tsb you playing not deg

Always!

WAGESLAVE
is a Tiering Contributor
It's more sad that salt worthy you know ... i am not saying one team is better than the other (And I do have total confidence in my team) as we all are great players, the reason we're in BLT. All what we are saying is that the matches would have been nicer and funner had we got a little better luck. it's all Part of Pokemon naturally, as it is as well to be "salty" after luck playing more than a sligth role in our matches, but yeah we're just a bit annoyed since we coulda done better had luck been slightly less against us. Ofc no hard feelings awtg, we all still <3 ya and know its not ur team's fault, so i hope we all, with no expetions, will preserve the BLT spirit that we had goin...
>taking me seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)