Tournament BLT Group Stages: Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acast

Ghost of a Forum Mod & PS Room Owner
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
I was a last minute call. Didn't know this was a thing yet until Acast told me about this tour thanks to battling him via ladder and asked me if I can play for the Luxrays. Then yeah I accepted his offer.

But hey, I thank him for offering me this kind of opportunity. Not only did I meet new people, but also battled with good players. :]
And it's good to have you on the team, bud ^_^

Just played Anditeo. And this time i did not manage to pull through. Good game and good luck in the rest of the tour!

Last edited:

jay

I’m thinking bout changing the culture
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Feliburn you ever going to get a sub? I don't feel like it was smart for you to wait until today. As a manager it would be your responsibility to find one. I don't have the type of schedule to play whenever. I'd advise finding a sub or I'm calling activity.

Feliburn

is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
RU Leader
Feliburn you ever going to get a sub? I don't feel like it was smart for you to wait until today. As a manager it would be your responsibility to find one. I don't have the type of schedule to play whenever. I'd advise finding a sub or I'm calling activity.
Subbing Schaff for nuggetman , Scald here it is, next time PM me on PS! though.

Also AV99 , Montsegur is your opponent not Hyuhyy , sorry for the confusion.

Genesis7

is a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
Not that I can really fault the managers since they did what was within the rules but, can we prevent non-manager subs during the playoffs? This tournament is becoming a contest of which manager can make the best sub rather than letting tournaments room players fight each other.

Freeroamer

The greatest story of them all.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Not that I can really fault the managers since they did what was within the rules but, can we prevent non-manager subs during the playoffs? This tournament is becoming a contest of which manager can make the best sub rather than letting tournaments room players fight each other.
Bit late for that haha.

Freeroamer

The greatest story of them all.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
What I mean is, that puts teams who haven't made those subs at even more of a disadvantage because now they can't make those subs. Unless you tell them to revert to their original lineups, it's a pointless endeavour.

jay

I’m thinking bout changing the culture
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Lost to Schaff in a good game. Also s/o to Feliburn for using his epic RU room status to pick an RU god xD!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)