Tournament BLT II: Group Stages Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now two teams are already stuck in a bad situation and here are my predictions
Cobalions vs Diancies
Maukadragon vs Jrdn Mauka PLEASE WIN THIS but something tells me jrdns gonna win
Lindas vs Dewgongs
Ready2go202 vs Hairy Toenail Both players are evenly matched but something tells me ready is going to win because he has more on the line
EternalSnowman vs Pakmasta I think this will be the hardest mathc for the dewgongs because Pakmasta is very experienced in this tier and Eternalsnowman is gonna have to play godly to win this one
Purpledoosh vs M&M Suspect Test Considering how good purple did last week, I think he should be able to win this

(ps if we lose this im blaming this on freaking shedinja)

Last edited:
Reactions: PD
For the remaining matches

UU: Jordn / Jrdn vs. Maukadragon- After defeating Yabo last week he has my vote
Ubers: Vinest vs. Dominatio- Truthfully I'm just selecting a name because I don't know either player.
OU: Wyn / Wyngate vs. Updated Kanto- I know Updated Kanto has this. One of the best ou players I know.
UU: YABO vs. Do A Bibarel- I have faced Bibarel many times so I believe he can win.
RU: Wombology vs. Roseybear- I've seen more wombology's ru greatness
NU: Camino / yoyoyoyonig vs. Jarii- Jarii got this, he proved his skill against mayomayo
LC: Dream Eater Gengar vs. OP- well he is op.
DOU: Silverwhiteblue vs. Lasagne- I put my money on SWB. I've seen him battle more than I have Lasagne.
Ubers: xSkelly34 / Lou Sipher vs. Pohjis
OU: Genesis7 vs. Scyther no Swiping- Both are notable players so it will be close.
UU:Kreme / Truth vs. Eyan- Im more famaliar with Truth and he is a pro.
RU: soTsoT vs. Happen- RU God
NU: metaphysical / rozes vs. AV99- Both are great so this will be very close.

Now two teams are already stuck in a bad situation and here are my predictions
Cobalions vs Diancies
Maukadragon vs Jrdn Mauka PLEASE WIN THIS but something tells me jrdns gonna win
Lindas vs Dewgongs
Ready2go202 vs Hairy Toenail Both players are evenly matched but something tells me ready is going to win because he has more on the line
EternalSnowman vs Pakmasta I think this will be the hardest mathc for the dewgongs because Pakmasta is very experienced in this tier and Eternalsnowman is gonna have to play godly to win this one
Purpledoosh vs M&M Suspect Test Considering how good purple did last week, I think he should be able to win this

(ps if we lose this im blaming this on freaking shedinja)
shit i literally forgot this: macle vs Lepros macle has the experience

Reactions: PD
Also, you cannot post activity after 2 days of not even contacting them. You should be waiting at least 4 days of no response from your opponent before calling activity.
He doesn't allow access to his wall....Only lets certain people view it.

I'm gonna repost all my banners here in case anyone missed them in the last thread. I also added the Eterna Fletchinder banner, so I'll tag anto.

Bonus Banner:

Thanks to miltankmilk for the suggestion on the last one.

EDIT: Added the Lavender Diancies banner.
You make the best banners.
guys how do I put the banner below??
If you right click over the banner you want to use, just click 'view image' and save the link. Then go to your signature (which can be found if you hover over your name on the top right in Smogon) and you can add it there by clicking the image button.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)