Tournament BLT II: Group Stages Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every team still has a shot at playoffs, but you guys just need other teams to lose.

The optimal scenario for you guys would be the Celebi's losing this week, and the Victini's winning. The standing would then be: Cobalions - 2-0 | Celebis - 1-1 | Victinis - 1-1 | Diancies - 0-2
Then next week if you guys win and the Cobalions win, it would end up being a three way tie with you guys still having a chance: Cobalions - 3-0 | Celebis - 1-2 | Victinis - 1-2 | Diancies - 1-2

tldr: don't give up yet

Victini... just... LOST :(

Won against eternal snowman gg. Before everyone is at my throat for the crit like they were earlier, my sharpedo did literally nothing after it critted his so please don't say that decided the game. Also, since he was most likely life orb there was a good chance he was going down that turn anyway. S/o to my boy teal6 for the team.
#Lindas
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/uu-284535842
True, I also misplayed at the end, looking back that was probably my misplay in the end, best play was either going for Double Protect to sweep with Sharpedo or switch on Magneton and have Espeon win. :/ gg wp tho

Team i Love Lets go LINDAS!! Btw Vapo I posted on macle`s wall I can't play on the weekend for personal reasons ans he just ignored me...but I must play until tomorrow.. .anyways I am posting activity
P.S.: LINDAS ON SEMIS

Reactions: ant

Eyan

sleep is the cousin of death
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Lost against Eyan in a long match as we both tried to counter-style each other and we both fucked up and haxed each other. Overall gg, apologies to my team :( http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uu-285003265
This is what happens when 2 people who've known each other for over a year and play offense try to counter style @_@ gg bud.

ON TO NEXT WEEK VOLCARONAS! WE GOT THIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)