Tournament BLT III: Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can just imagine parivard rereading his post and thinking
"yep, that's exactly what i want to say"
[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] and actually being convinced that it's the best way to show people that he's more than just a meme [Font]
>good post 5/8
#INDIANPOSTS
i cant even begin to tell you how much i cringed [font]

DrReuniclus

Smogon's full of bullies.
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
AS PROMISED TO CHALLENGER ADAM I HEREBY BEQUEATH THEE THE BLEU BADGE! WEAR IT PROUDLY AS I ALONG WITH FUTURE GYM LEADERS TAKE PRIDE IN OUR BADGES! I HOPE YOU DO WELL ON YOUR JOURNEY TO BECOME A UU MASTER AND CHALLENGE THE DRREU LEAGUE! I AM GLAD THAT THE FUTURE IS LOOKING BRIGHT FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU WITH YOUR POKEMON CAPABILITIES AND THE BOND BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR POKEMON CONTINUES TO GROW!

captivity is unable to make any of the suggested times, so requesting a sub
Jarii miltankmilk
I'm gonna right back to this I have heard how the scheduling went and I know it's rather difficult with timezones and such but you not able to play in the weekend is a major back down from your part. So I give two options: ( Reisen Inaba / Pottie Scippen. )
1. We both sub our players out so since both have scheduling problems and it's not from one side so subbing both out is the most fair play here.
2. I let CaPTiViTY stay in and do not sub, therefore since he is able to call activity in the weekend and get the win that way.

Sorry Dominatio that I have to do this but I'm not going to let my team in disavantage just because bad scheduling from BOTH players.

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm gonna right back to this I have heard how the scheduling went and I know it's rather difficult with timezones and such but you not able to play in the weekend is a major back down from your part. So I give two options: ( Reisen Inaba / Pottie Scippen. )
1. We both sub our players out so since both have scheduling problems and it's not from one side so subbing both out is the most fair play here.
2. I let CaPTiViTY stay in and do not sub, therefore since he is able to call activity in the weekend and get the win that way.

Sorry Dominatio that I have to do this but I'm not going to let my team in disavantage just because bad scheduling from BOTH players.
Wait so "they both had bad scheduling" translates to "we will get the activity win by waiting it out"? Anyway, Dominatio asked me to post for him since forums are slow, but not only has he been available the entire week and is only gone 2 days which just happen to be on the weekend, captivity's inability to play after 8pm is a legit issue in actually getting it done. Then there's these logs which show that they were finally both on but he just couldn't play because he didn't have a charger which at this point is getting fairly ridiculous. There's no reason why you simply can't sub (we used one already and the other is AWOL which is why we're not simply trying to double sub even though it'd be more ideal), but if anything dominatio seems to have the stronger activity case.
e: not talking for awu or pottie, this is just me posting for dom, don't take this as exactly what the team is going to do

BreloomMyHomie

Golden State Warriors Bandwagon Fan
Ubers: CaPTiViTY vs. Dominatio
OU 1: Strycal vs. Jmac AU XtC BLAKKOUTZ AYYYYYYYYY.
OU 2: LolBron James vs. Jrsmash9 Cavaliers in 7 brotha.
UU: eugenethegreat vs. jrdn fight me 1v1 in CAP
RU: TraceofLife vs. MegCham
NU: Jarii vs. HuntressWizzard ._.
PU: SpecsMegaBeedrill vs. Megazard
LC: Zoaw vs. BigBoy038 don't know either
Doubles OU: miltankmilk vs. TUO

Ubers: EternalSnowman vs. mj20
OU 1: GonxKillua vs. Euli97
OU 2: blazenix vs. Pradhaaan
UU: DrReuniclus3 vs. Adaam I tried doing a Bibarel in gymnastics class and got detention. oh wait, i don't do gymmastics. ;3
RU: soTsoT vs. Ari
NU: Villa vs. Trade
PU: sanjay vs. blinkboy
LC: kushal00 vs. Dream Eater Gengar
Doubles OU: Silverwhiteblue vs. ShinySopheon m8. bruh. how could you mang.

Ubers: Reje vs. GunnerRohan
OU 1: Leru vs. all falls down
OU 2: Le Sabreur vs. Angels & Airwaves I've seen you play, good luck man.
UU: Pak vs. Lord Sample Team Pak as in Pak man? I will never understand these names.
RU: Lord Booty Milk vs. naruto(sage)
NU: Urfgurgle vs. Karolynia
PU: Dundies vs. Uwoodz
LC: PD vs. majaspic22
Doubles OU: Daniel165 vs. hamhamhamham don't know either.

Ubers: josh vs. Oshawott Fan
OU 1: rozes vs. sand1234 MY N**** SAND
OU 2: ezeymoney vs. OminousDraco
UU: iAruban vs. Raphael2711
RU: Chill Shadow vs. samjo so like... is your name last name jo? or you type random letters? is that a tv character?
NU: Laxus vs. AV99
PU: IvoPost vs. Jeran
LC: MMM vs. parivard :[ pari
Doubles OU: xXEricXx vs. TheLastOne

Jrdn

Not a promise, I'm just gonna call it.
Clicked the wrong move last turn. Can't even say anything. Literally won and lost for the squad.

you didn't win that, jrdn had it but misclicked at the end
s/o to my dude for staying up late to play you in a game he fully deserved to win

Idk man, what if that scald had a chance to roll to kill. More importantly, a 5/8 chance
it was a max roll to kill, and i don't appreciate the meme, even though it was a joke. jrdn was feeling pretty bad about making that choke

eugenethegreat i don't know what spread you're running man, but if it's the dex set the first moonblast was a min roll regardless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)