Tournament BLT III: Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirDonovan

Wonder
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnus

Art by sirDonovan; Modified from Vapo's thread

Welcome to the fifth week of BLT III! This first stage of the tournament will feature seven weeks of each team playing one another once. A win in a week will result in a team receiving two points, a loss will result in zero points, and a draw in one. At the end of this stage, the top four teams with the most points will advance to the semi-finals. Matches will be played in standard ORAS tiers on the main PS! server.

Basic tournament rules (you absolutely should read these, especially if you're new to forum tournaments):

Sportsmanship: Don't be an ass. Not to your opponents, not to your team, not on PS, not on Smogon, not to me. The punishment could be as severe as a server ban (which is an instant loss for you), forum infraction, or disqualification. A bit of friendly banter is ok, but please know where to draw the line. Think before you type, please.

Scheduling and Activity Wins: Contact your opponent as quickly as possible on their Smogon wall, and look out for them on PS. You will have one week from the posting of the week's matches to get it done, and I will not be granting any extensions for any reasons. If your opponent is not responding to your post on their wall, cannot be found on PS, or miss multiple scheduled times, make a detailed activity post in the thread letting me know why you deserve the win. As long as you have visible attempts at scheduling (such as wall posts), you will be fine.

Disconnections and Timer: A timer loss is a loss. No if's, and's, or but's about it. If your opponent is nice enough to replay that's fine, but they are by no means obligated to.

Ghosting and Identity: Don't take or give battle advice or make moves based solely on the suggestions of others, and don't pretend to be someone else in order to play as them. You will be caught, and you will be disqualified from this season as well as future PS! tournaments (BLT, PSPL, etc.).

Substitutions: Managers are free to substitute out inactive players at any point during the week with any subs they chose during the draft. Be sure to post in the thread when making a substitution.

Here are this week's matchups! The format is PS! name (Smogon name, if different):

(3)
Snowpoint Snovers (Jarii and TraceofLife) vs. (6)
Fallarbor Florges (Always (Always!) and Vapo)
Ubers: CaPTiViTY vs. Uwoodz (Uwoodz03)
OU 1: SpecsMegaBeedrill vs. all falls down
OU 2: Strycal vs. le fat kid
UU: YouthBerry vs. Euphonos
RU: TraceofLife vs. naruto(sage)
NU: eugenethegreat vs. Karolynia (Karalynia)
PU: LolBron James vs. Lord Sample Team
LC: Zoaw vs. majaspic22
Doubles OU: Jarii Sub: Ninjacalibur vs. hamhamhamham (Grum23)

(5)
Dendemille Dedennes (Scyther NO Swiping and CS2016) vs. (4)
Celestic Clefables (Jetpack and HiMyNamesL)
Ubers: EternalSnowman vs. Oshawott Fan
OU 1: lkapkd vs. sand1234
OU 2: blazenix vs. OminousDraco
UU: DrReuniclus3 (DrReuniclus) vs. Raphael2711
RU: soTsoT vs. samjo Sub: omastar
NU: Villa vs. AV99
PU: sanjay (Sanjay.) vs. Jeran (Akashi)
LC: kushal00 vs. parivard
Doubles OU: Silverwhiteblue vs. TheLastOne

(4)
Slateport Shedinjas (GXS and Natalie (Natalie.)) vs. (5)
Lilycove Mawiles (Reisen (Reisen Inaba) and Pottie Scippen.)
Ubers: Reje vs. Dominatio
OU 1: Leru vs. Jrsmash9
OU 2: Le Sabreur vs. Jmac AU
UU: Pak vs. jrdn (Jordn)
RU: Lord Booty Milk vs. MegCham
NU: Urfgurgle vs. HuntressWizzard
PU: halaman95 vs. Megazard
LC: PD vs. BigBoy038
Doubles OU: The Cheesen One vs. Racool

(4)
Ecruteak Elekids (Feliburn and Hannahh) vs. (5)
Hearthome Hydreigons (Eyan and Winry)
Ubers: josh (Joshz) vs. mj20
OU 1: iAruban vs. Euli97 (Euli94)
OU 2: ezeymoney (Mthw) vs. Pradhaaan
UU: Shiba vs. Adaam
RU: Chill Shadow vs. Andromeda (Andromeda.)
NU: rozes vs. Trade
PU: IvoPost vs. blinkboy
LC: MMM (Brokengoth) vs. Dream Eater Gengar
Doubles OU: xXEricXx vs. Sopheon

Season records (maintained by Eyan and Trade)

**NEW** All BLT discussion will be held in the Tournaments sub-room The Dojo. The chat is now restricted to players and managers with modchat+. Please only use this thread to report contact, predictions, match results, or call activity if needed.

This week ends July 17th at 11:59PM EST. Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
im so glad predictions are still allowed! ima give it a shot

Ubers: CaPTiViTY vs. Uwoodz (Uwoodz03) gonna go with my man uwoodz, altho i dont know for sure how far both's skills measure in ubers
OU 1: SpecsMegaBeedrill vs. all falls down an interesting game, but i opted afd for reputation
OU 2: Strycal vs. @le fat kid le fat kid has made blt before and i've seen him in a couple of times, so factoring the experience for the win
UU: YouthBerry vs. @Euphonos while this is just due to reputation too, a youthberry win wouldnt knock my socks off.
RU: TraceofLife vs. naruto(sage) really interesting game going on here, while experience lets me slightly lean to tol, it'll be close
NU: eugenethegreat vs. Karolynia (Karalynia) i'll be tied to a chain if i dont support karo, and we both know that
PU: LolBron James vs. Lord Sample Team i dont use the word lol, but bron's got this ! solid player
LC: Zoaw vs. majaspic22 since more acheivements and experience and lc-ness
Doubles OU: Jarii vs. hamhamhamham (Grum23) unless ham pulls a silverwhiteblue and brings stall dou, jarii should have this

Slateport Shedinjas (GXS and Natalie (Natalie.)) vs.
Lilycove Mawiles (Reisen (Reisen Inaba) and Pottie Scippen.)
Matchups (close)

a key factor to remember in order to get the predictions right, is that GXS saks. now then:

Ubers: Reje vs. Dominatio both players are of a respectable caliber, so lets hope for a fine game here !
OU 1: Leru vs. Jrsmash9 its a bit more of a random guess, but opting leru for a few reasons
OU 2: Le Sabreur vs. Jmac AU idc if you got steel/fairy type and a mega, you're still a humilau. seriously tho, jmac is awesome at ou
UU: Pak vs. jrdn (Jordn) should be close ! but lets go pak due to uu room stuff
RU: Lord Booty Milk vs. MegCham i know megcham is a solid player, but milk pulled of nice wins, so who knows :P
NU: Urfgurgle vs. HuntressWizzard i dont really know . lets find out on the next episode ! *magic warping songs
PU: Dundies vs. Megazard if dundies did not quit, then this should be very interesting. i'll favor megazard just a tad tho
LC: PD vs. BigBoy038 avenge us plz . pd is a good lc player, and is into the tier a bit more
Doubles OU: The Cheesen One vs. Racool kinda hard to predict, i wanna pick both. racool, show me what training does !

Ecruteak Elekids (Feliburn and Hannahh) vs.
Hearthome Hydreigons (Eyan and Winry)
Matchups (close)

Ubers: josh (Joshz) vs. mj20 super exiting game here! brain says josh, heart says mj20..
OU 1: iAruban vs. Euli97 (Euli94) another shot in the dark, but i've seen aruban play a bit
OU 2: ezeymoney (Mthw) vs. Pradhaaan he's been doing solid, but who knows
UU: Shiba vs. Adaam possibly the highlight match of the week !!
RU: Chill Shadow vs. Andromeda (Andromeda.) another epic game, give us a fine match guys
NU: rozes vs. Trade 3 hits in a row for a sick game ! but ima opt trade
PU: IvoPost vs. blinkboy not too much info about either, but goodluck !
LC: MMM (Brokengoth) vs. Dream Eater Gengar rfa3 ras lebnen ya deg w ella bet shouf
Doubles OU: xXEricXx vs. Sopheon lets keep up the streak

this tour is kinda going downhill but to break le ice

Ubers: CaPTiViTY vs. Uwoodz - uwoodz will probably try to get act, not succeed, and lose the match
OU 1: SpecsMegaBeedrill vs. all falls down - idk if either plays ou
OU 2: Strycal vs. le fat kid - two friends, hope to see a good match but lfk seems to have the edge
UU: YouthBerry vs. Euphonos - if i did predicts last week I would've predicted him to win. seen him play on tours and ladder and this guy's legitly good
RU: TraceofLife vs. naruto(sage) - regardless of record naruto brought something with 0 fletch counters w1 so I can't find it in my heart to predict for him
NU: eugenethegreat vs. Karolynia - go gdk, keep up w/the comeback
PU: LolBron James vs. Lord Sample Team - if he does't end up playing past midnight again and throw
LC: Zoaw vs. majaspic22 - better player
Doubles OU: Jarii vs. hamhamhamham - go jarii

Ubers: EternalSnowman vs. Oshawott Fan - better player, could go other way if esm brings another brilliantly crafted and thought out cteam
OU 1: lkapkd vs. sand1234 - better player
OU 2: blazenix vs. OminousDraco - better player, again could go other way if he gets lucked
UU: DrReuniclus3 vs. Raphael2711 - better player
RU: soTsoT vs. samjo - think sotsot's got this but go samjo
NU: Villa vs. AV99 - coinflip
PU: sanjay vs. Jeran - better player
LC: kushal00 vs. parivard - better player
Doubles OU: Silverwhiteblue vs. TheLastOne - better player

Ubers: josh vs. mj20 - better player
OU 1: iAruban vs. Euli97 - coinflip
OU 2: ezeymoney vs. Pradhaaan - go ezey
UU: Shiba vs. Adaam - will be fun to watch
RU: Chill Shadow vs. Andromeda - expecting to see a good match
NU: rozes vs. Trade - he can't be that rusty
PU: IvoPost vs. blinkboy - idk coinflip
LC: MMM vs. Dream Eater Gengar - coinflip
Doubles OU: xXEricXx vs. Sopheon - better player

More predicts :o .o. o:

Snovers Vs Florgi (yw uwoods also this is totally unbiased) 0-9
Ubers: Captivity v Uwoodz
OU 1: SpecsMegaBeedrill v afd
OU 2: Strycal v lfk
UU: YouthBerry v Euphonos
RU: TraceofLife v naruto(sage)
NU: eugenethegreat v Karolynia
PU: LolBron James v Lord Sample Team
LC: Zoaw v majaspic22
Doubles OU: Jarii v hamhamhamham

Deadennes Vs Clefables 4-5
Ubers: EternalSnowman v Oshawott Fan- sorry bro
OU 1: lkapkd v sand1234
OU 2: blazenix v OminousDraco- Sorry blaze
UU: DrReuniclus3 v Raphael2711
RU: soTsoT v samjo- dw wife i got your back
NU: Villa v AV99
PU: sanjay v Jeran -Jeran senpai :o
LC: kushal00 v parivard- has proven hes decent with previous matches id say theres a 5/8 chance hell get this
Doubles OU: Silverwhiteblue v TheLastOne- love you too boo

Shedinjas Vs Mawiles 4-5
Ubers: Reje v Dom
OU 1: Leru v Jrsmash9
OU 2: Le Sabreur v Jmac AU
UU: Pak v jrdn
RU: Lord Booty Milk v MegCham
NU: Urfgurgle vs. HuntressWizzard- Has admittedly kicked my ass several times in nu and shouldn't have too much of a problem with urf no offense bro
PU: Dundies vs. Megazard
LC: PD vs. BigBoy038
Doubles OU: The Cheesen One v Racool- fail me and youre getting thrown back onto a sandwich smh

Elekids Vs Hydreigons 4-5
Ubers: josh v mj20
OU 1: iAruban vs. Euli97
OU 2: ezeymoney v Pradhaaan
UU: Shiba v Adaam- Could honestly go either way and will be a very interesting match
RU: Chill Shadow v Andromeda
NU: rozes v Trade- bound to get a win at some point?_?
PU: IvoPost v blinkboy
LC: MMM v Dream Eater Gengar
Doubles OU: xXEricXx v Sopheon

trace

tell me
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
ya sorry team, i don't live up to expectations, i can't be arsed enough to care, this tour has been a shit show and i don't care anymore. no, i'm not quitting, but don't expect me to win a game since i'll just bring memes for the remainders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)