Tournament BLT III: Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
brought a gimmick, it was actually gonna work, but then everything just got haxed to death, which wasn't really surprising at all. lost in a pretty dumb match

Being nice never pays off, lost. Shoutout to my luck.

Sorry team I've been such a big disappointment.

Activity, samjo hasn't responded to my vm yet, and Lady Monita says that he wasn't online for six days now. I could still play tommorow before 7pm gmt+2 if he gets subbed.

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I wasn't alerted until this morning that there was supposed to be a substitution. Like apparently this happened a day or two into the week but nobody could be fucked to tell me and halaman hasn't contacted. I'm gonna be really busy and was active all week so I'll try to get it done and not take the activity just because this is a huge game and a more for fun tour but lol that's just ridiculous scheduling

Calling for a draw vs DrReuniclus. We scheduled to fight now but not available and I gtg. Not calling for an activity win cuz he said he might be busy today and requested a fight yesterday when I was busy. I'll let sir dono decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)