Tournament BLT VI: Group Stage Week 2

Art done by sirDonovan

Post Approved by nui
Welcome everyone to the second week stage for the Best Leaderboarders Tournament VI! Just as a quick recap for everyone, here's how the points system works for the season:

• Winners will get 2 points
  • Ties will be awarded 1 point
  • Losses do not incur any points
The Team with the most points from both conferences will move onto the finals round of play-offs and the bottom 2 teams from each will be eliminated. The remaining middle 4 teams will then play-off amongst each other for the final 2 spots in the finals play-offs.

All matches will be played in Standard Smogon SM Tiers and this tournament is a best of one.

Anyways lets get into our match-ups for this week and get started!

All names in the match-ups are the official Smogon names, message them on Smogon to setup a time and date to play.

The current RU Suspect test that is ongoing is not affecting this week of the tour; therefore Linoone is available for use.
The current NU Suspect test that is ending is also not affecting this week of the tour; therefore Vileplume is available for use.

Sword Conference

Snowbelle Stuffuls (Plas & Raj.shoot) (4) VS
Azalea Alakazams (Xiri & MJ) (4)
Ubers: Plimsoll Punks VS Dandaman99
OU: T0te VS Attribute
UU: Snofall VS Sam.tan
RU: arce9 VS Kingofcrimea
NU: Epicboost VS Pokeart2004
PU: 100%GXE VS Xiri
LC: Raj.Shoot VS The Amuse
DOU: Boyn VS SMB

White Forest Weaviles (Ninjadog13 & Lightning1870) (3) VS
Santalune Swamperts (Roseybear & TheWall) (5)
ubers: Ninjadog VS 3.14dgeot-Mega
ou: Chaitanya VS halaman95
uu: realSurfyteen VS Kythr
ru: lkapkd1 VS TheWall
nu: Dahli VS ok132
pu: gg i guess lmao VS OminousDraco
lc: Serene Grace VS imjustgray
dou: alternatif VS TTT x

Shield Conference

Sunyshore Snorlaxes (Trace & EternalSnowman) (4) VS
Bobby Blue Blastoises (Silverwhiteblue & Robb576) (4)
Ubers: EternalSnowman VS Reje
OU: Mysterious M VS Tragoedius Poison adhesive
UU: Denisthemenace VS ORAS-Mega
RU: Harlee VS Abyssal Ruins
NU: Sificon VS PrinceOfAllTacos
PU: Ronman5 VS xSkelly34
LC: Sanjay VS Jack In My Box
DOU: I want Atago to sit on me VS Havens

Rustboro Reshirams (King Leo V & London13) (2) VS
Hearthome Heatrans (Frisoeva & Jrdn) (6)
Ubers: Jeran VS Terracotta
OU: Maroon VS frisoeva
UU: Mikaav VS DJ Breloominati
RU: Ptoad VS Lugia_Numair
NU: Michielleus VS hamhamhamham
PU: Skipkan VS Yoshi972
LC: London13 VS RichardPepper
DOU: Karalynia VS Shadowmonstr4

Please remember to use the Tournaments sub-room Tours Plaza for BLT VI discussion and to keep this thread civil regardless of friendly banter.

There will be a post below done by Roseybear with all the player tags.

All matches are to be completed by the 23rd of June at 11:59PM EST (GMT -4). Good luck eyoshiveryone!

Last edited:
Hey all,

Apologies there is an error with the match-ups for this week, do not start contacting until further notice.

Thanks for the understanding

Reactions: MG
Predicts to make up for the likes i'm missing by not playing :pikuh:

Snowbelle Stuffuls (Plas & Raj.shoot) (4)VS Azalea Alakazams (Xiri & MJ)(4)
Ubers: Plimsoll Punks VS Dandaman99 (PP is a bit better)
OU: T0te VS Attribute (Attribute brings better teams)
UU: Snofall VS Sam.tan (Can't predict against a certified goat)
RU: arce9 VS Kingofcrimea (KOC is a bit better at ru, but arce9 can turn it around)
NU: Epicboost VS Pokeart2004 (Better Nu support and i think a bit better)
PU: 100%GXE VS Xiri (Yummy match but Xiri too good in pu).
LC: Raj.Shoot VS The Amuse (Raj is not losing).
DOU: Boyn VS SMB (Do i need to explain this??????????)

White Forest Weaviles (Ninjadog13 & Lightning1870)(4) VS Santalune Swamperts (Roseybear & TheWall)(4)

Matchups

ubers: Ninjadog VS 3.14dgeot-Mega (Ninja can play this tier at a very good level too)
ou: Chaitanya VS halaman95 (Easy for chait i think)
uu: realSurfyteen VS Kythr (Kythr is a skill level above)
ru: lkapkd1 VS TheWall ( HYPE Match but can lkap alter destiny the way he did vs MM..we'll see but i think not)
nu: Dahli VS ok132 (peachy is better)
pu: gg i guess lmao VS OminousDraco( not gonna be close i think)
lc: Serene Grace VS imjustgray(gray used a serene team to win last week now he has the play serene lol)
dou: alternatif VS TTT x(He's not smb level but sure as hell would win this one).

Sunyshore Snorlaxes (Trace & EternalSnowman)(4) VS Bobby Blue Blastoises (Silverwhiteblue & Robb576)(3)
Matchups

Ubers: EternalSnowman VS Reje (Reje said he was interested but looked like he brought a similar or the same team in his replays)
OU: Mysterious M VS Tragoedius ( Should not be close)
UU: Denisthemenace VS ORAS-Mega (Oras might win in a close game)
RU: Harlee VS Abyssal Ruins (expecting kii to win dominantly)
NU: Sificon VS PrinceOfAllTacos (One of the few close matches this week lol.) Every others are just one sided cause managers want to be safe i guess)
PU: Ronman5 VS xSkelly34
LC: Sanjay VS Jack In My Box (Jack managed to pull a upset, but well i'm still not sure about his playing ability cause he made a lot of questionable plays)
DOU: I want Atago to sit on me VS Havens (Cheese is better, just need to put in some prep and be at his best)

BELIEVING IN MY BOYS TO STEP UP THIS WEEK AND WIN THIS THING. LET'S GO RESHIRAMS!!!

Last edited:

Robb576

It's all in the numbers
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Round 2 of predicts from your favorite Blobb!

Snowbelle Stuffuls (3) VS Azalea Alakazams (5)
Ubers: 100%GXE VS Dandaman99 - 70to90 continues to solidify himself as a great player in the tours room. There is a clear skill gap which will be hard for Dan to overcome.
Ubers: Marination VS Dandaman99 - What I said for 70to90 might apply to PP even more. While the skill gap between the two is smaller, PP still outclasses. That being said, both know eachother reasonably well from Plaza, so I expect a fun match to watch.
OU: T0te VS Attribute - I don't see this being a close match. Sure, cheese exists other than that Attribute can't lose this.
UU: Snofall VS Sam.tan - (for those who forgot, this is Sam_Bjikukaiju.) Similair to the above, Snofall outclasses Sam, both in teambuilding and battling.
RU: TheFranklin VS Kingofcrimea - one of the 3 matches I find hard to gauge in this matchup, where I would rather call this 50-50 than actually make a choice (but not calling a winner is lazy). Arce9 can give us another small surprise in beating KoC, but unlike Ninjadog, King is at home in RU, being well-versed in the tier, certain to not give Arce9 even an inch of room to play around.
NU: Epicboost VS Pokeart2004 - Hard to predict match #2. I think MJ wasn't too happy with PokeArt bringing a sun-team to a match, and will do nearly everything to provide her with a team of a different archetype. On the other hand we have EpicBoost, who has yet to prove himself fully. All in all, both players are decent with a slight edge to PokeArt over EB, but the uncertainty of PokeArt's team, and whether she will play comfortably with it, leaves this match wide open
PU: Marination 100%GXE VS Xiri (I hadn't had this one written when the edit was made) - Surprise Highlight! On the left side we have a person who plays nearly all tiers very well (with PU being one of his favorites), while on the other side we have Xiri. Regardless of opponent, Xiri is heavily favored though. Go watch this match if you can since it will be a great one!
LC: Raj.Shoot VS The Amuse - #3 of hard predicts. After both of these players outright defied my brilliant predictions last round (End result: 20 predictions right, 4 wrong!), I don't have a single idea how this one will play out. I think both are at a similair skill level but with Raj having Plas on his side he has the edge.
DOU: Boyn VS SMB - Do you ever feel the need to give a somewhat inclusive view in your train of thoughts when doing predicts, while stumbling on a matchup where you don't have anything to say about at all, outside of "SMB is better"? No? Just me? Ok.

White Forest Weaviles (3) VS Santalune Swamperts (5)
Ubers: Ninjadog VS 3.14dgeot-Mega - Stop giving me hard-to-predict matchups! We're continuing the trend of "Placing Ninjadog in a tier that is not his main" and this week we will find him in the Ubers slot. If 3.14dgeot-Mega won from Dan last round he would probably be more confident in his ability to play, which is why this battle is so hard to predict. I think I'm actually predicting a small upset here but most of it depends on the Weavs (outside) Ubers support, since outside of Lkap and possibly alternatif, nobody really plays it on their team.
OU: Chaitanya VS halaman95 - poor halaman keeps getting pitted against good names. Most people should know by now that he is pretty decent but none of that will show when he goes up against one of the better persons this BLT.
UU: realSurfyteen VS Kythr - Not much to say here. Kythr is better than SurfyTeen, although there is a chance, albeit small, that Surfy wins. Kythr might show to be well-versed in tiers that are not Monotype this BLT, certainly something to keep an eye on for the future.
RU: lkapkd1 VS TheWall - Interesting. I hope i'm not insulting anyone here, but it seems that the Weavs preferred a mostly positive matchup (Ninjadog - 3.14) and a sure-lost matchup (Lkap - TWW) over two unsure-to-slighty-negative ones. I think Lkap is slotted here as a sacrifice for a win in Ubers. An Ubers win which still is not a given one. Even with support from Serene Grace, I don't see TWW losing
NU: Dahli VS ok132 - A close matchup. Originally I had this in favor of ok132 because I'm overhyped on him, (and he can still win this match with ease, so beware,) but Peachy has some support from Negatory. I estimate both are not too far apart in their skills so this will be a nice battle to spectate.
PU: gg i guess lmao VS OminousDraco - "gg i guess lmao" is probs what will be said after Plimsoll OD bulldozes over his opponent. This joke will never get old. gg i guess lmao has the extreme bad luck of being put in the toughest PU pool he could be in.
LC: Serene Grace VS imjustgray - Serene Grace will outperform imjustgray, who can only hope on hax to take home the win.
DOU: alternatif VS TTT x - For Rosey and TWW, this will be their match to watch. My personal fears of TTT x having only 1 team were answered when he brought Mew + M-mane against SMB, the team he used for all DOU roomtours during BLT quals as well. However, I heard there was a valid reasoning behind this team choice. With the pressure of battling SMB out of the way, the perts can see if their most expensive player also fares well with different teams. If he doesn't, and it goes so poorly that he loses, the perts will be in quite some trouble.

Rustboro Reshirams (3) VS Hearthome Heatrans (5)
Ubers: Jeran VS Terracotta - Terracotta is an actual Ubers main. While Jeran may have surprised some people by beating Reje, he stands nearly no chance here. Watch out for MMY's!
OU: Maroon VS frisoeva - Another case of "Player 1 is decent, but Player 2 is better". Even though both are above average, Frisoeva has the biggest chance of winning this.
UU: Mikaav VS DJ Breloominati - See above. Mikaav knows his stuff without doubt, but the Resh's weakness of participating in a tour with only 1 LC slot is visible. Spitfire should have the edge thanks to Mikaav being out of his comfort zone. (Imagine having a good LC player play UU rip).
RU: Ptoad VS Lugia_Numair - Lugia made a first step to recognition by beating Harlee W1, and his next hurdle is Ptoad. While I don't know what Ptoad is doing in RU the jack-of-all-trades team that the Resh's bought can give him sufficient support to bring this home.
NU: Michielleus VS hamhamhamham - Michielleus sticks to NU and gets introduced to ham. This has been said multiple times but ham is almost an autowin in whatever tier you put him.
PU: Skipkan VS Yoshi972 (This is ve) - I don't know if Skipkan can live up to the fame of the legendary Skiplan, but even without that, he should have no trouble in beating the competition.
LC: London13 VS RichardPepper -
London LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL better I don’t play
Tfw the matchup is so bleak your own player doesn't even want to play
DOU: Karalynia VS Shadowmonstr4 - Karo ... in ... DOU? Wut? Unless I am missing some big thing, not even London support can save Karo. Shadowmontr will go on to have a positive record in the group stage

Round 2 of predicts from your favorite Blobb!

Snowbelle Stuffuls (3) VS Azalea Alakazams (5)
Ubers: 100%GXE VS Dandaman99 - 70to90 continues to solidify himself as a great player in the tours room. There is a clear skill gap which will be hard for Dan to overcome.
Ubers: Marination VS Dandaman99 - What I said for 70to90 might apply to PP even more. While the skill gap between the two is smaller, PP still outclasses. That being said, both know eachother reasonably well from Plaza, so I expect a fun match to watch.
OU: T0te VS Attribute - I don't see this being a close match. Sure, cheese exists other than that Attribute can't lose this.
UU: Snofall VS Sam.tan - (for those who forgot, this is Sam_Bjikukaiju.) Similair to the above, Snofall outclasses Sam, both in teambuilding and battling.
RU: TheFranklin VS Kingofcrimea - one of the 3 matches I find hard to gauge in this matchup, where I would rather call this 50-50 than actually make a choice (but not calling a winner is lazy). Arce9 can give us another small surprise in beating KoC, but unlike Ninjadog, King is at home in RU, being well-versed in the tier, certain to not give Arce9 even an inch of room to play around.
NU: Epicboost VS Pokeart2004 - Hard to predict match #2. I think MJ wasn't too happy with PokeArt bringing a sun-team to a match, and will do nearly everything to provide her with a team of a different archetype. On the other hand we have EpicBoost, who has yet to prove himself fully. All in all, both players are decent with a slight edge to PokeArt over EB, but the uncertainty of PokeArt's team, and whether she will play comfortably with it, leaves this match wide open
PU: Marination 100%GXE VS Xiri (I hadn't had this one written when the edit was made) - Surprise Highlight! On the left side we have a person who plays nearly all tiers very well (with PU being one of his favorites), while on the other side we have Xiri. Regardless of opponent, Xiri is heavily favored though. Go watch this match if you can since it will be a great one!
LC: Raj.Shoot VS The Amuse - #3 of hard predicts. After both of these players outright defied my brilliant predictions last round (End result: 20 predictions right, 4 wrong!), I don't have a single idea how this one will play out. I think both are at a similair skill level but with Raj having Plas on his side he has the edge.
DOU: Boyn VS SMB - Do you ever feel the need to give a somewhat inclusive view in your train of thoughts when doing predicts, while stumbling on a matchup where you don't have anything to say about at all, outside of "SMB is better"? No? Just me? Ok.

White Forest Weaviles (3) VS Santalune Swamperts (5)
Ubers: Ninjadog VS 3.14dgeot-Mega - Stop giving me hard-to-predict matchups! We're continuing the trend of "Placing Ninjadog in a tier that is not his main" and this week we will find him in the Ubers slot. If 3.14dgeot-Mega won from Dan last round he would probably be more confident in his ability to play, which is why this battle is so hard to predict. I think I'm actually predicting a small upset here but most of it depends on the Weavs (outside) Ubers support, since outside of Lkap and possibly alternatif, nobody really plays it on their team.
OU: Chaitanya VS halaman95 - poor halaman keeps getting pitted against good names. Most people should know by now that he is pretty decent but none of that will show when he goes up against one of the better persons this BLT.
UU: realSurfyteen VS Kythr - Not much to say here. Kythr is better than SurfyTeen, although there is a chance, albeit small, that Surfy wins. Kythr might show to be well-versed in tiers that are not Monotype this BLT, certainly something to keep an eye on for the future.
RU: lkapkd1 VS TheWall - Interesting. I hope i'm not insulting anyone here, but it seems that the Weavs preferred a mostly positive matchup (Ninjadog - 3.14) and a sure-lost matchup (Lkap - TWW) over two unsure-to-slighty-negative ones. I think Lkap is slotted here as a sacrifice for a win in Ubers. An Ubers win which still is not a given one. Even with support from Serene Grace, I don't see TWW losing
NU: Dahli VS ok132 - A close matchup. Originally I had this in favor of ok132 because I'm overhyped on him, (and he can still win this match with ease, so beware,) but Peachy has some support from Negatory. I estimate both are not too far apart in their skills so this will be a nice battle to spectate.
PU: gg i guess lmao VS OminousDraco - "gg i guess lmao" is probs what will be said after Plimsoll OD bulldozes over his opponent. This joke will never get old. gg i guess lmao has the extreme bad luck of being put in the toughest PU pool he could be in.
LC: Serene Grace VS imjustgray - Serene Grace will outperform imjustgray, who can only hope on hax to take home the win.
DOU: alternatif VS TTT x - For Rosey and TWW, this will be their match to watch. My personal fears of TTT x having only 1 team were answered when he brought Mew + M-mane against SMB, the team he used for all DOU roomtours during BLT quals as well. However, I heard there was a valid reasoning behind this team choice. With the pressure of battling SMB out of the way, the perts can see if their most expensive player also fares well with different teams. If he doesn't, and it goes so poorly that he loses, the perts will be in quite some trouble.

Ubers: Jeran VS Terracotta - Terracotta is an actual Ubers main. While Jeran may have surprised some people by beating Reje, he stands nearly no chance here. Watch out for MMY's!
OU: Maroon VS frisoeva - Another case of "Player 1 is decent, but Player 2 is better". Even though both are above average, Frisoeva has the biggest chance of winning this.
UU: Mikaav VS DJ Breloominati - See above. Mikaav knows his stuff without doubt, but the Resh's weakness of participating in a tour with only 1 LC slot is visible. Spitfire should have the edge thanks to Mikaav being out of his comfort zone. (Imagine having a good LC player play UU rip).
RU: Ptoad VS Lugia_Numair - Lugia made a first step to recognition by beating Harlee W1, and his next hurdle is Ptoad. While I don't know what Ptoad is doing in RU the jack-of-all-trades team that the Resh's bought can give him sufficient support to bring this home.
NU: Michielleus VS hamhamhamham - Michielleus sticks to NU and gets introduced to ham. This has been said multiple times but ham is almost an autowin in whatever tier you put him.
PU: Skipkan VS Yoshi972 (This is ve) - I don't know if Skipkan can live up to the fame of the legendary Skiplan, but even without that, he should have no trouble in beating the competition.
LC: London13 VS RichardPepper - Tfw the matchup is so bleak your own player doesn't even want to play
DOU: Karalynia VS Shadowmonstr4 - Karo ... in ... DOU? Wut? Unless I am missing some big thing, not even London support can save Karo. Shadowmontr will go on to have a positive record in the group stage

obviously my sentence was a joke, I will play and I will do my best. Then we all know how it probably will go

Ubers: EternalSnowman VS Reje - I just want to see a pdon get doubled into on a groundceus again tbh
OU: Mysterious M VS Tragoedius - idk the other guy mm is solid
UU: Denisthemenace VS ORAS-Mega - bit of a toss up but oras smashed his opp last week
RU: Harlee VS Abyssal Ruins - icy 6-0 karo last week whereas harlee clicked banded first impression on a mon that revealed protect
NU: Sificon VS PrinceOfAllTacos - this game will give me a headache
PU: Ronman5 VS xSkelly34 - yeaa... Idk what to say, bring a steel move
LC: Sanjay VS Jack In My Box - vs who?
DOU: I want Atago to sit on me VS Havens - doubles :psygrump: emm cheese got smashed last week but he'll either win this one or quit before the game

Ubers: Jeran VS Terracotta
OU: Maroon VS frisoeva
UU: Mikaav VS DJ Breloominati
RU: Ptoad VS Lugia_Numair
NU: Michielleus VS hamhamhamham
PU: Skipkan VS Yoshi972
LC: London13 VS RichardPepper
DOU: Karalynia VS Shadowmonstr4
Literally every matchup is 99-1 in our favour, holy shit we're amazing

Ubers: Plimsoll Punks VS Dandaman99 - after nearly butchering it last week mj will give him an even easier to pilot cheese win team
OU: T0te VS Attribute - if t0te brings the same team again I'll have an aneurysm
UU: Snofall VS Sam.tan - Sam managed to not just lose an unloseable matchup, but managed to get 6-0d too
RU: arce9 VS Kingofcrimea - should be a good one, 2 solid players that bring somewhat unorthodox teams. Think Franklin will edge it
NU: Epicboost VS UserOfBadSun - please listen to mj and don't bring some fucking dogshit again
PU: 100%GXE VS Xiri - xiri ain't dropping a pu game
LC: Raj.Shoot VS The Amuse - raj played the worst veils game I've ever seen, fortunately its a broken style. Plas should give him something auto win again
DOU: Boyn VS SMB - no explanation required

ubers: Ninjadog VS 3.14dgeot-Mega - better player
ou: Chaitanya VS halaman95 - lol
uu: realSurfyteen VS Kythr - Kythr raped his opp last week whereas I can't remember surfys game whatsoever
ru: lkapkd1 VS TheWall - just lol, will lkap learn to switch? Find out soon! Spoilers: no
nu: Dahli VS ok132 - should be pretty one sided
pu: gg i guess lmao VS OminousDraco - now that he's played xiri he won't drop a game
lc: Serene Grace VS imjustgray - tbh I really hope serene loses to the team archetype he popularised again
dou: alternatif VS TTT x - apparently this guy is good, I'll hold judgement till after he's played someone that's not smb

Predictions cuz I have nothing else to do
Snowbelle Stuffuls (4) VS Azalea Alakazams (4)
Ubers: Plimsoll Punks(65) VS Dandaman99(35) both coming off with a win w1 and would be high on their playing abilities. PP's playing skill are better than dan but if dan gets a better mu, this could turn out pretty close
OU: T0te(20) VS Attribute(80) better player plus has better support
UU: Snofall(80) VS Sam.tan(20) snofall played pretty well last week and overcame a mu slightly not in his favour. I expect him to well this pretty comfortably
RU: arce9(35) VS Kingofcrimea(65) while arce9 did pull out an 'upset' last week, taking down koc should be difficult considering he would be hungry for a win after w1 loss.
NU: Epicboost(60) VS Pokeart2004(40) Surprisingly EB played pretty solid last week although some mistakes cost him the match(and he got6-0d). With plas's help, EB would def turn out with a solid team. Should be a close match tho as I expect MJ to pass some solid squad to pokeart as well
PU: 100%GXE(35) VS Xiri(65) While both are great players, xiri has more pu experience and plays Pu at a high level. This could be close, however I don't see it going the other way around
LC: Raj.Shoot(60) VS The Amuse(40) both are pretty decent and while Raj did hax sg last week, I'm sure amuse would be pumped up and would def want to win this. Expecting plas's help to give Raj the edge here tho
DOU: Boyn(0)VS SMB(100) Most one sided battle of the week. SMB is miles ahead both in playing skill and building abilities

White Forest Weaviles (4) VS Santalune Swamperts (4)
ubers: Ninjadog(65) VS 3.14dgeot-Mega(35) while ninjadog doesn't main Ubers , they def can play it at a high level. While pi is decent, ninja's skill level is pretty high compared to pi thus giving them a slight advantage.
ou: Chaitanya(70) VS halaman95(30) better player
uu: realSurfyteen(35) VS Kythr(65) played pretty well last week, however I think surfyteen isn't bad and can def turn this around with some support and mu
ru: lkapkd1(10) VS TheWall(90) I expect tww to scream during the match due to the sets lkapkd would be bringing
nu: Dahli(60) VS ok132(40) Bad player is pretty underrated and played well last week. Peachy still is a great player and I expect him to win this but won't be surprised if the result is opposite to my prediction
pu: gg i guess lmao(30) VS OminousDraco(70) should be keen on winning after w1 loss
lc: Serene Grace(70) VS imjustgray(30) gray won last week using Serene's team hence this shouldn't be close.
dou: alternatif(40) VS TTT x(60) Not much to say cuz tttx battled smb last week. Expect him to win this since he'll be hungry for a win

Ubers: Jeran(35) VS Terracotta(65) better player when it comes to Ubers altho jeran can pull an upset here
OU: Maroon(25) VS frisoeva(75) having jrdn + ham as support already puts frisoeva in an advantage and he's the better player of the two imo.
UU: Mikaav(30) VS DJ Breloominati(70) wtf is mikaav doing in uu lol. Spitfire was pretty frustrated after his loss and I expect him to bounce back this week with a win
RU: Ptoad(??) VS Lugia_Numair(??) Lugia won last week becz of a choke and idk how well ptoad plays ru. Bolding them cuz reshirams need to atleast tie this week and leo + london would def help him
NU: Michielleus(20) VS hamhamhamham(80) should win this comfortably
PU: Skipkan(80) VS Yoshi972(20) better player and has a better showing so far as well
LC: London13(80) VS RichardPepper(20) should win this pretty easily
DOU: Karalynia(??) VS Shadowmonstr4(??) Does karo play dou? This guy beat cheese and has Frisoeva to help him

Last edited:

Gray

stop ballcapping
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Ubers: Plimsoll Punks VS Dandaman99 (65-35) dan is decent but pp outclasses him
OU: T0te VS Attribute (25-75) t0te would be better if he had solid teams he knew how to play with
UU: Snofall VS Sam.tan (80-20) sam got 6-0ed with a convincing team and a good mu. Hes also going against snofall, shouldnt be close
RU: arce9 VS Kingofcrimea (40-60) arce9 is good but koc outclasses
NU: Epicboost VS Pokeart2004 (40-60) altho eb played well in their first game (at least in the beginning, i expect mj to make poke bring an actual team
PU: 100%GXE VS Xiri (55-45) idk if this counts as an upset but I believe gxe can close this one out by a bit. Should be v close tho
LC: Raj.Shoot VS The Amuse (65-35) raj shouldnt even need hax to win this one assuming he brings a solid team
DOU: Boyn VS SMB (lol)

Ubers: EternalSnowman VS Reje (65-35) heard reje was rly good but he didnt play amazingly against jeran, esm should take this
OU: Mysterious M VS Tragoedius (70-30) mm outclasses by a lot, shouldnt be close
UU: Denisthemenace VS ORAS-Mega (45-55) it may be because denis had a harder opponent but oras impressed me more in their first round
RU: Harlee VS Abyssal Ruins (25-75) harlee choked it pretty hard last round and kii is an actual goat. I expect them to take this easily even with their opponent having a lot of ru help
NU: Sificon VS PrinceOfAllTacos (40-60) poat outclasses by a bit
PU: Ronman5 VS xSkelly34 (40-60) ive only ever seen skelly play 1 game but i heard theyre solid, hopefully not ones to get 6-0ed by a carbink
LC: Sanjay VS Jack In My Box (60-40) jack won against a top lc player pretty convincingly, but theyre still going against a great player in sanjay. I expect this to still be close tho
DOU: I want Atago to sit on me VS Havens (50-50) wow another great dou matchup for the stoises, i expect this to be a good one

Ubers: Jeran VS Terracotta (55-45) ik people think jeran is good, but i think hes still underrated. Hopefully he proves himself again against another good uber player
OU: Maroon VS frisoeva (35-65) maroon is good but fris is fris
UU: Mikaav VS DJ Breloominati (35-65) spitfire going against yet another player who doesnt main uu. I think they should take this one with relative ease
RU: Ptoad VS Lugia_Numair (60-40) ptoad? More like pgoat! I expect them to bounce back and win this one
NU: Michielleus VS hamhamhamham (35-65) ive become a bit of a fan of mich but ham is ham
PU: Skipkan VS Yoshi972 (80-20) shouldnt even be close
LC: London13 VS RichardPepper (???) i still dont know too much about richard but london is a great player and i expect them to win this one
DOU: Karalynia VS Shadowmonstr4 (40-60) idt karalynia plays dou and im rooting for shadow to do well in this tour. Kara could surprise us and make this close but i still see shadow taking it

Fyi 70-30s are scald burns so it might just be in 30s favor O_o

If someone were to use Vileplume for NU - Would the game be played in another tier considering Vileplume is NUBL now, but y'all said it's not affecting NU.

Aka how 90% of tours are run when a ban happens randomly inbetween rounds (I should know the NU Majors was fun because one week in slowbro and diancie got banned with pangoro getting lowered)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)