Blue's Zoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I do. I needed a Chatot for my RU team anyway :P
Well then if/when you find out its IVs I'd like to know as for what to trade seeing as how its imperfect I'll do a 2:1 trade :P as to what I'll probably take the two Gen 5 starters spitbacks or fully bred all the same :)

Well then if/when you find out its IVs I'd like to know as for what to trade seeing as how its imperfect I'll do a 2:1 trade :P as to what I'll probably take the two Gen 5 starters spitbacks or fully bred all the same :)
Did you read the edit? :P

So, you want me to breed two spitbacks of Oshawott and Snivy? Will do!

We can trade later on tonight if you'll be on :)

Did you read the edit? :P

So, you want me to breed two spitbacks of Oshawott and Snivy? Will do!

We can trade later on tonight if you'll be on :)
Not till just now :P as for gender I'm pretty sure it's Male but let me just check really quick and I'll be on for a few more hours wanna finish up this Bulbasaur order to get started on a Shiny HP Ice Honedge :P

Edit: Chatot is male :) also as with all my traded orders if you decide to breed/clone the perfect ones I would appreciate if you could pick out nicknames for each one as for the spitbacks it doesn't matter since they won't actually be used :P

Edit: Chatot is also Kalos Born incase you were wondering maybe doubt it but maybe

Not till just now :P as for gender I'm pretty sure it's Male but let me just check really quick and I'll be on for a few more hours wanna finish up this Bulbasaur order to get started on a Shiny HP Ice Honedge :P

Edit: Chatot is male :) also as with all my traded orders if you decide to breed/clone the perfect ones I would appreciate if you could pick out nicknames for each one as for the spitbacks it doesn't matter since they won't actually be used :P

Edit: Chatot is also Kalos Born incase you were wondering maybe doubt it but maybe
I knew it was KB. You want me to nickname the Oshawott and Snivy? Did you want them perfect stat distribution? I don't mind breeding for it o3o

I knew it was KB. You want me to nickname the Oshawott and Snivy? Did you want them perfect stat distribution? I don't mind breeding for it o3o
Well that's up to you it's all the same to me :P

Edit: Perfect stats would be used by me and used to breed others :P

Last edited:

AegisSlash

Banned deucer.
No a perfect female has perfect IVs a 5 IV female is missing one of the IVs needed as in it has 31 Attack over something else
The reason I want a perfect 5 IV female is cause by Eevee is 12.5% female and is a flawless 5 IV, which makes it easy to breed off of, while yours is slightly harder. I'm only requesting a fair trade here...

The reason I want a perfect 5 IV female is cause by Eevee is 12.5% female and is a flawless 5 IV, which makes it easy to breed off of, while yours is slightly harder. I'm only requesting a fair trade here...
I did not realize Eevee was a 12.5% Female ratio i thought i was getting the short end of the stick :P I see now i don't mind getting a perfect Bulbasaur i guess i should've looked it up I apologize :)

Hey Blue,

Responding to your CMT for "Hercronite, Zard Y, Scope Lens and a 0 IV Speed Female Quiet Honedge? Other IVs aren't important :P"

Have all the Megastones, Items ready and plenty of Honedge spitbacks. Got one with 0 Speed ready, it's only missing Atk.

I'd be interested in a female of your Blue Flabebe, a clone of your Shiny Chatot and a female HA Drilbur, if that's all cool.

Still can't access my thread *sigh*.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)