Blue's Zoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

AegisSlash

Banned deucer.
Thank you :) I've hatched so many 6 IV Males a few 5 IV Females a lot of perfect 5 IV Males but all my females are either missing Def/SpAtk/SpDef its so annoying and even Honedge is doing that I'm either missing HP or 0 Speed but that's how it goes i guess but I'm hoping to get the Bulbasaur and Honedge done by tonight maybe tomorrow hopefully :P
I just dump all my males whenever I'm breeding 12.5 females. Speeds up the IV checking process a lot. I also grab like 20 eggs in one go and bike around Lumiose to hatch em all. And I just hatched a 6 IV female with Blaze x_x
What parents are you using btw? Mine are a 6 IV Male plus a 4 IV female.

I just dump all my males whenever I'm breeding 12.5 females. Speeds up the IV checking process a lot. I also grab like 20 eggs in one go and bike around Lumiose to hatch em all. And I just hatched a 6 IV female with Blaze x_x
What parents are you using btw? Mine are a 6 IV Male plus a 4 IV female.
5 IV Female and 6 IV Ditto :P

Edit: If you wouldn't mind a Perfect Female Bulbasaur in a Pokeball I could get it done a lot faster :P

Last edited:
Ikr? I bred like 6 IV Eeveelution females, going for females of the last two after this Charmander project. So annoying, especially the HP Ice Jolteon ×_×
Well at least you got some 6 IV Females :P I really don't see the point in low ratio female babies on starters or even Eevee seems like Eevee would have a low Male ratio if anything

Ikr? I bred like 6 IV Eeveelution females, going for females of the last two after this Charmander project. So annoying, especially the HP Ice Jolteon ×_×
Finally!!! I finally bred the flawless 5 IV Female Bulbasaur!!! Finally!!! I do however want to get it cloned because there's no way in hell I'm doing this again :P

Black star greninja wanted will trade level 77 fully ev trained Toni protean or female froakie same nature perfect IV's on both shiny ninja is my fav

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
CMT for a female Cyndaquil. If you aren't interested in anything I can RNG Capture you a Ditto of any spread in my White cart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)