Breeding Project Giveaway #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
# 131 Lapras (Shiny would be awesome, but normal is cool too.)

IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Hydration (DW)

An interesting alternative on a rain dance/drizzle team. Lapras has always been one of my favorite pokemon and it's new ability is pretty convenient in the rain, as Lapras is able to just recover all it's health in one turn without any detrimental effects afterwards.

Name of Pokémon: Dratini (Dragonite)

IV's: (31/31/31/x/31/31)
Egg moves: N/A
Nature: Careful
Ability: Multiscale
Notes: Parashuffler! Dragon Tail, Thunder Wave, Substitute and Roost! Great Great!

Name of pokemon: Magnemite
IVS: anything that will allow it to get hp fire while maintaining an excellent special attack.
Egg moves: None
Nature: modest
Ability: magnet pull
Notes: thank you so much if you can make me this.

Politoed
ivs (31/31/31/31/31/31/31)
Egg moves:Endure Endavour
Nature:Timid
Ability:Drizzle
Notes:Endavour Politoed. The item im going to use is salac berry. So it can kill 1 or 2 pokemon.

I actually was confused by what Kittenmay said myself so I asked her over Mibbit

14:12 TheMantyke Anyway kittenmay, I wanted to ask something about your recent giveaway
14:13 TheMantyke When you said "fifth gen only" did you mean "fifth gen Pokemon only" or "Bred in the fifth gen only"?
14:13 kittenmay bred in the fifth gen

Tauros (non-shiny as the shiny one looks stupid)
Ability: Sheer Force (DW Ability)
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Dream World Move(s): Rock Climb, Iron Tail
Nature: Adamant or Jolly

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Slowpoke (shiny)
Ability (regenerator)
IV's-I'd like it to have the lowest possible speed IV with HP electric. Other than that, flawless
Egg moves:belly drum, zen headbut
Nature: Relaxed

This slowbro is going to be THE BEST physical wall in OU, especially on trick room teams.

Name: Forretress
IVs (31/x/31/x/31/x)
Egg moves: Stealth Rock
Nature: Bold
Ability: Sturdy
Notes: I've always wanted a Forretress lead with entry hazards =) If you can, I'd love one :)

Shiny vanillite
31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: ice shard
Nature: Brave
Good teammate to cut speed with icy wind or ignore it with ice shard.

Scrafty@Leftovers
(31/31/31/x/31/31)
Egg Moves: Drain Punch
Bulk Up
Crunch
Dragon Tail
Nature: Careful
Ability: Either works :)
Notes: A basic Bulk Up Scrafty but with Dragon Tail to phaze out slower phazers before they phaze you (e.g. Hippowdon)
dragon tail has low prorit wich means it goes last

That is Precisely what I meant, as they both have the negative priority the faster poké goes first (Scrafty) and avoids the P-Haze

#328 Trapinch (★)
OT: Solia | ID No.: 61469 | Gender: ♂
Nature: Jolly | Ability: Hyper Cutter | Type: Ground
Hidden Power: N/A
IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EV: UT | Level: 1
Moves: Bite
Notes:
Non-Redis

iss

let's play bw lc!
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Eevee (F) --> Espeon (F)
IVs: 31/31/30/30/30/30 (Fighting 70)
Nature: Timid
Ability: Anticipation (DW, turns into Magic Bounce)
Egg Moves: Wish, Fake Tears (from Smeargle)

Fake Tears/Wish/Psychic/HP Fighting would be the set. The idea is to switch into something you threaten and Fake Tears on the switch. Then you can smack their -2 Special Defense with a Psychic or Wish if you want to scout their move. HP Fighting provides coverage against Tyranitar and Steels in general.

Shiny Lapras @ grip claw (is this only for bind and wrap? cuz it says all multi-turn attacks)
IVs:flawless
Ability: Hydration (DW)
Nature:Careful
-Whirlpool
-Perish Song
-Protect
-Rest

GatoDelFuego

The Antimonymph of the Internet
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
alomomola@leftovers
Ability: Hydration
Iv's: Flawless for HP ice
108hp/176def/224sp.def
-Submersion
-Toxic
-Rest
-HP ice
Basically on a rain team you submerge something like ferrothorn and toxic it. The toxic stays on after it switches.

Abra
31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Encore
Nature: Timid
Ability: Synchronize (since Magic Guard isnt released yet)
Notes: Disable + Encore combo to annoy opponent. Psychic and Energy Ball for coverage

Cool :0 so are you gonna breed anything then
In that case I want this

Mawile (female)
ivs (31/31/31/x/31/31)
Egg moves: Metal Burst
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Intimidate
Notes: I was using this set on the ladder to troll people and I have some neat results, just pressure your rival so he can not use SR or spikes (and run a spinner in case) and BAM, Mawile is going to revenge kill some extremely powerful pokemon like Excadrill, Thundurus and such, she's even faster than Tyranitar so you can beat it too. Too bad about no nick names :<, I wish I could name her "IronMaiden" :U

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)