Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is a teambuilder glitch, but I wasn't sure where else to put it, so here it is:

All of the Pokemon in the LC Uber tier are listed as banned on the teambuilder...in every tier, not just LC. OU? Not visible, marked as banned when searched for. Ubers? Same. Anything Goes? Still banned, apparently.

Sample of this:

Obviously it's not like the LC Uber mons are particularly good outside of LC or anything, but I still think this should be fixed for consistency's sake. Just wanted to give y'all heads-up. :)

I'm aware that the sim's notation for Shedinja's case is kind of lacking, but the actual way Shedinja gets Swords Dance and Baton Pass(and Agility, and Screech) is via a slight oversight in the way that Shedinja creation works in generation 3 and 4, essentially the shedinja is obtained from the ninjask after it gets its level up moves. This allows Shedinja to get one level of Ninjask's level-up moves (SD at 25, BP at 45, screech at 20, agility at 38). I have no idea why this is interpreted as an event when it's just ol' fashioned glitch abuse, and why it's classified as an event for some reason. Maybe to preserve the fact that they're mutually exclusive so you can't BP SD's? There's no reason for a shiny lock though.

If you need cart verification of that, I can provide that, also bulbapedia does a decent job of cataloguing that. http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Shedinja_(Pokémon)/Generation_IV_learnset#By_a_prior_evolution

edit: also night slash bug bite and bug buzz are egg moves for shedinja introduced in gen 4, while it is erroneously stated as being introduced and only available in gen 3. additionally it would free all of its gen 3-4 egg moves, but if the notation were changed to "gen 3: shedinja evolution glitch" it wouldn't tell the whole story. why anyone would ever use any of these moves is beyond me but i see no reason to make them illegal if you're patching shedinja

Last edited:
There is a glitch i found when u click active battles and choose format there is a double of every oras format.Hope i helped.

I think there is a glitch with grassy terrain and showing who gets healed first.
In the game, it's the faster mon that gets healed first, similar to leftovers, burn, weather effects.
But i played a game where a greninja got healed after my tapu bulu, so bulu should be faster, and 4 turns later it outsped me and killed me
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7pokebankou-523101933

After that i tested it with a friend, and it seemed random, cause a slower slowbro got it before tapu bulu, and a faster victini got the effects of the terrain after.
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7monotype-523108123

Adeleine

after committing a dangerous crime
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It indeed should be legal, and will be when a dev hotpatches it in, presumably in the near future.

Not sure if this bug applies to this thread,but if it doesn't can you direct me to the right place please.

Bug: whenever you move a team in teambuilder within a specific folder that team gets removed from that folder and moved to a different folder.

sometimes i have this bug: http://prnt.sc/e16u5q and when we choose the first "he doesnt exist"

orday edit: removed interstice from link.
This is about formats showing multiple times, as reported previously on the last pages

Last edited by a moderator:

DaWoblefet

Demonstrably so
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
VGC 17 on Showdown is currently allowing ORAS tutor moves (potentially even farther back). This allows for nonlegal stuff like Tailwind Salamence, Hyper Voice Sylveon, Earth Power Gastrodon, Ice Punch Metagross, etc. to be played when they shouldn't be able to. VGC 17 requires the Pokemon be bred in Sun / Moon, leaving moves exclusive to Pokemon Bank impossible. These are the only moves where Bank's release should have changed access: http://pastebin.com/Dy5a5JYC

Passimian's receiver ability doesn't work at least in how it is described in bulbapedia (no page for passimian or receiver in veekun). Replay of where huge power should have been received but the calc (max attack adamant passimian rock slide vs max phys def decidueye with at least 200 speed too out-speed max adamant azumarill as it did in the replay min roll is 47%). This might be a calculator error (I was using the showdown one) but I thought I would report it anyway.

Passimian's receiver ability doesn't work at least in how it is described in bulbapedia (no page for passimian or receiver in veekun). Replay of where huge power should have been received but the calc (max attack adamant passimian rock slide vs max phys def decidueye with at least 200 speed too out-speed max adamant azumarill as it did in the replay min roll is 47%). This might be a calculator error (I was using the showdown one) but I thought I would report it anyway.
I'm assuming you meant to include this replay in this post. Receiver only works in Doubles because the Pokémon with Receiver needs to be active when its ally faints in order to copy the ability, which is why it didn't work for you here.

You can use Hidden Power Dark with 0 Attack IVs on Showdown. Which is not possible since Hidden Power Dark requires all IVs to be an even number.

You can use Hidden Power Dark with 0 Attack IVs on Showdown. Which is not possible since Hidden Power Dark requires all IVs to be an even number.
You may have wanted to mean "Odd".

But you're right in that HP Dark is impossible with 0 IVs on anything, Hyper Training or not. It's the only exception to the rule that Hyper Training makes HP Type and IVs relation meaningless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)