Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-randombattle5499764

User Linnea claims that using outrage causes the problem stated above.

I've had a similar problem when trying to play in the genNEXT tier.
Battle windows don't exist forever. After the battle is over, it's usually only around for 5-10 minutes afterwards, IIRC, so what you've posted there doesn't let anyone see anything, I'm afraid. In the future, you can use the /savereplay command, and then link to the replay, and also say what turn the bug occurred on. That way, whoever can fix the bug will be able to see it and can get it patched up.

MJB

Sup Peeps
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnus
After the last restart, PS! is telling me that "The Pokemon 'Keldeo-Resolution' doesn't exist." I haven't changed a thing, but suddenly my team(s) are illegal for that reason.

EDIT: Screenshot
For some reason it has been change to "Keldeo-Resolute", just change this is the teambuilder and it will be fine

Probably just the ladder server being difficult again, but:

Pokemaster NOOOB joined.
Toraen joined.
Format: Hackmons
Rated battle
Battle between Pokemaster NOOOB and Toraen started!
Pokemaster NOOOB sent out Deoxys-Speed!
Toraen sent out Electrode!
Electrode floats in the air with its Air Balloon!

----
snip
----

Turn 7

Pokemaster NOOOB left.
Inactive players will forfeit in 60 seconds. (requested by Toraen)
Inactive players will forfeit in 30 seconds.
This isn't a rated battle; victory doesn't mean anything.
Do you just want to see the text "you win"? Okay. You win.

It doesn't seem to be recognizing rated battles as actually rated. Normally you at least get a "Ladder Server Overloaded" message.

MJB

Sup Peeps

Ditto didn't transform into a non disguised zoroark, look like illusion flags true on switch in even though it isn't disguised.

What ability? haha

Well I've noticed whenever I receive a Chansey or Blissey in randbats, for their abilities, it comes up as 'possible abilities' then it lists serene grace, and the other two, not a major bug, but just thought I'd post it up, thanks :)

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Well I've noticed whenever I receive a Chansey or Blissey in randbats, for their abilities, it comes up as 'possible abilities' then it lists serene grace, and the other two, not a major bug, but just thought I'd post it up, thanks :)
lol, this is also happening to my Slowking in RU.

This bug really bugs me...
My Venusaur won't stay female, in battle it always appeares as male...
So it's nickname "Venus" looks kinda stupid... XP

michael

m as in mancy
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
In the teambuilder, select the Venusaur. Click the box where it has the level, gender, etc. Just change it to female there; otherwise, it will be random.

when two pokes shadow tag each other, both players cant switch out. I encountered this when My Magnezone lead off against a Transformed Ditto. Both of us could not escape unless we used Volt Switch.

In the teambuilder, select the Venusaur. Click the box where it has the level, gender, etc. Just change it to female there; otherwise, it will be random.
I did... that's why I said "It wont stay female"...
It's obviously a bug, all my other Pokémon have the gender I choose. -.-'

MJB

Sup Peeps
I did... that's why I said "It wont stay female"...
It's obviously a bug, all my other Pokémon have the gender I choose. -.-'
Im assuming you are using chlorophyll as an ability. Unfortunately it is impossible to get a female venusaur with chlorophyll so it has to be male. When you enter a battle the system automatically changes venu to male because of this.

MJB

Sup Peeps
when two pokes shadow tag each other, both players cant switch out. I encountered this when My Magnezone lead off against a Transformed Ditto. Both of us could not escape unless we used Volt Switch.
Missed this earlier, magnet pull and shadow tag work differently. You cannot switch a magnezone out of another magnezone, but you can switch a wobbuffet out of another wobbuffet.

Not a game bug...but every time I'm prompted to enter my password, if I screw up and have to press backspace, my tab invariably freezes. No problems if I get it right, but as soon as backspace is pressed, it isn't happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)