Bug Reports v3 [READ ORIGINAL POST before posting]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJoelituh

Banned deucer.
DOU related:

I tried to Dynamax with Rock Slide and it said Invalid choice when I tried to select Rotom (Turn 3):
[Invalid choice] Can't move: You can't choose a target for Rock Slide.

Same replay, same turn, Howl doesn't affect your ally when it should give +1 to both now.
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8doublesoubeta-1010709030-d3du2ca8zjij1xc32n1ggk7hdu23ewqpw

I don't know the interaction of Eject Pack and Red card but I think Eject Pack should have the priority? I cannot test it ingame
Code:
Hydreigon used Draco Meteor!
(The opposing Eiscue lost 91% of its health!)
Hydreigon's Special Attack fell harshly!
(Hydreigon used its Eject Pack!)
The opposing Eiscue held up its Red Card against Hydreigon!

Hatterene was dragged out!

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8doublesoubeta-1010716062-j2p814v1ai6d3oa962jxvxqgrkh6m2jpw

I can't figure out how Maxing + Scarf is supposed to work. It seems really inconsistent in the results I'm getting. Sometimes my Scarf Ditto outruns a maxed mon, but other times it gets outrun but the maxed mon can still switch moves??

Would someone please help and clarify exactly what's going on, and perhaps sticky it to the first page?
If this is a bug, it's a massive massive bug that honestly should be prioritized IMO.

Thank you

So LGPE got broke last night (someone accidentally applied gen 8 changes to it), but now it's somewhat fixed... except now the teambuilder is still showing the regular gen 7 mons, and Double Iron Bash fails to go through the verifier.

I think I've encountered a bug:
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8doublesoubeta-1010871150

on turn 5 Ludicolo's Max hailstorm deals 39% to appletun through yache berry, however on the following turn the same attack deals 52% on a critical hit, while it should have done more considering this time there's no damage reduction from the berry.
Idk if it's a bug with Ripen or with the max move's BP changing between turns, or maybe it's not a bug at all and I'm missing something.

New bug I did not see posted if it was I apologize. The move Octolock when used by Grapploct is not working properly. It applies the cannot escape or switch out effect correctly. However, it does not apply the turn by turn trigger of debuffing the opponents Defense & Special Defense every turn. Thank you hopefully I can use my Octoboy soon. Also Flapple's sprite does not render. https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8oubeta-1010941642

There is a number of updates not yet addressed on PS! (as well as some that are altogether wrong) that I would like to draw attention to:

The Ralts evolution line was in the 'Amorphous' egg group solely, until Gen 8 made it 'Human-Like' and 'Amorphous,' however: in the places where a change has been made to this on PS!, it currently displays as solely 'Human-Like' and not 'Amorphous.' Edit: this has been addressed.
The evolution lines of both Trapinch and Noibat should have the 'Dragon' egg group added in. Edit: Trapinch line has been addressed, but NOIBAT LINE has yet to be addressed.
Edit: As of Gen 8, Hawlucha now falls into both the 'Flying' AND 'Human-Like' groups (in that order). (To-do: add Flying)
Edit: Bergmite evolution line now falls into both the 'Monster' AND 'Mineral' groups (in that order). (To-do: add Mineral)

Meltan and Melmetal (and Melmetal-Gmax for that matter) still do not appear when filtering for certain criteria, but the other Pokémon that are not obtainable in-game but appeared in the datamine do appear. I think it's fair enough that it should be searchable through filtering. Edit: this has been addressed.

When teambuilding for Doubles OU [Beta], Pokémon from CAP appear in the results, despite them not existing outside of CAP metas, and being illegal for the game mode. Edit: this has been addressed.
Most 'Galarian Forms' are still using their 'Kantonian Form' sprites. Edit: this has yet to be addressed.

"Toxitricity has two different forms determined upon the evolution of it. When it evolves,* its nature determines the form. This is the actual nature of the Pokémon and the Nature Mints will not affect it." —Serebii.net (*corrected typo); Toxtricity-Amped should be prevented from having the {Bashful, Bold, Calm, Careful, Gentle, Lonely, Mild, Modest, Quiet, Relaxed, Serious, Timid} Nature, and Toxtricity-Low-Key should be prevented from having the {Adamant, Brave, Docile, Hardy, Hasty, Impish, Jolly, Lax, Naive, Naughty, Rash, Quirky, Sassy} Nature. This should be factored when calculating a 'Recommended Spread,' too.
Surely you can use the Nature Mints after it evolves to give it the nature you prefer?
I'm just going by what I read. To paraphrase: When it evolves, the actual nature of the Pokémon will determine its form, and the Nature Mints have no effect on this process.
So it's possible that Nature Mints can be used afterward, but… I'm not entirely sure. Again, I'm no expert, but I wanted to bring attention to some things. If this is not a problem, please pay more attention to the other issues.

Edit: the hidden box above has been debunked.

Farfetch'd and Galarian Farfetch'd need to have their species-specific item 'Stick' renamed to 'Leek.' This is a generational difference. Edit: this has been addressed.

Most (if not all) of the 'scrapped moves' are still selectable, which makes the team verification process rather tedious. Edit: as far as I can tell, this has been addressed.

Edit: The height of many a GMax form has yet to be indexed. Alcremie's various flavors can be selected, but are not indexed beyond having a name (which is not even formatted correctly, e.g. "AlcremieRubycream" vs "Gastrodon-East").

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)