Bug Reports v3 [READ ORIGINAL POST before posting]

Status
Not open for further replies.
First
More a suggestion than a bug, Ice face only work with eiscue ( i test it ) so just add "eiscue only" on the ability description
1574802499004.png

Second,
I can't add move to klinklang in the builder, or i have to set up it in the import/export. Idk why but the builder doesn't show any move
1574802566041.png

thanks

GMars

It's ya boy GEEEEEEEEMARS
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

HoeenHero

The Misspelled Hero!
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
Jaw Lock is currently bugged on Showdown, once either of the Pokemon affected by Jaw Lock leaves the battle it should wear off. Currently, even after Drednaw dies, its target is still locked in forever and cannot switch. The same goes for if Drednaw's target dies, Drednaw becomes locked in and cannot switch, which shouldn't be the case (https://www.smogon.com/forums/threa...inal-post-before-posting.3634749/post-8294126).

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1017525954
Fixed at next hotpatch.

queso

too cheesy
is a Tiering Contributor
Also, after using a Z-move in NatDex OU, I could no longer Dynamax any of my team members, even those that were not holding a Z-crystal.
Scratch that I can't Dynamax at all WTF!?
if you have a z-crystal or a pokemon with its mega stone on your team you can't dynamax in that format

something about whirlpool and substitute reaction with darmanitan results darmanitan/zen mode darmanitan to not take damage while under whirlpool, whether its in or out of sub
Substitute cancels the trapping and damage effect of Whirlpool and similar moves.
Would like to report a bug on disguise' Mimikyu, probably linked to his ability's new effect.
In a match he took these few damage whereas his disguise didn't break (my foe used rapid spin);
He took damage from G-Max Volcalith, which damages foes for four turns.

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8metronomebattle-1017650811

I have a Neutralizing Gas and Comatose Type Null. Comatose 'activates' with its drowsing message at the start of battle which seems about right. On turn 7, Neutralizing Gas gets neutralized by Gastro Acid and Comatose activates. Comatose activates again on turn 8 when the Neutralizing Gasser dies. This doesn't seem to affect the battle in any way but it's weird.

Also regarding my previous blank Z-move problem, I figure I rolled a Gen 8 move without a z-power.

Iguana

formerly mc56556
Hey, I'm going to post this to some threads specific to the Damage Calculator, but it is not functioning at the moment. Multiple people in the AG chatroom have confirmed this as well. You can't select any Pokémon/abilities/items/anything on it right now.

Edit: It appears some users are able to still use the Damage Calculator, and some are not able to use it. Apologies for misrepresenting the problem at first. I'm investigating what I can right now.

Additional Edit: This is what I could determine. For me, I cannot select any Pokémon in the Sword and Shield part of the Damage Calculator. All other Gens appear to be fine for me to select Pokémon, but in terms of generating damage calculations, it is coming up with a "Loading ??? - ???" message where each calc would normally be. Additionally, I'm not sure if this is related, but if I switch between an older Gen and the S/S current Gen calcs, in S/S it shows a much smaller text box where I would be able to manually type in a set (as opposed to just select a set from the scroll-down menu options). Unfortunately, my coding knowledge is not extensive, so I certainly won't guess as to what the issue could be. I do know that I'm not alone in experiencing this issue though.

For additional information to hopefully help resolve this issue...
-I'm using Safari as a browser (as was another user who confirmed experiencing this same issue), but a few other users have reached out to me saying that they have used the Damage Calculator on Safari successfully soon after I posted this message here.
-I have had no other known issues with my Safari browser recently or today.
-I'm on a Mac computer.

Feel free to reach out to me if you have additional questions that might help with resolving this.

Last edited:
I've been using Sylveon in Gen 8 and it's dynamax is definitely not working the same way as it does in the actual game in regards to pixilate.

On this site when you use a normal type max move with pixilate it does the normal type negative speed stage secondary effect while doing fairy type damage as max strike, but in the actual game it does max starfall and places misty terrain.

I'm actually sad this is how it really works because having the max strike effect with pixilate was pretty sick on Sylveon but yeah just here to report this bug.

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Thanks for the report. dynamax substitute will probably get some attention now.
I apologize for this statement, and please understand this is coming from a place of understanding with multiple issues and weighing priority on things differently (I work in IT), but is it possible to put a higher priority on this to be fixed? I understand that mechanically this won't change many people weighing in on Dynamax being broken or not, but this mechanic being abused prevents Ditto from revenge killing some threats when it really should be able to.

Thank you for your understanding on this.

HoeenHero

The Misspelled Hero!
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
I apologize for this statement, and please understand this is coming from a place of understanding with multiple issues and weighing priority on things differently (I work in IT), but is it possible to put a higher priority on this to be fixed? I understand that mechanically this won't change many people weighing in on Dynamax being broken or not, but this mechanic being abused prevents Ditto from revenge killing some threats when it really should be able to.

Thank you for your understanding on this.
This is already fixed unless I'm miss understanding the issue. (Dynamax start event is remvoing the substitute volatile).

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
This is already fixed unless I'm miss understanding the issue. (Dynamax start event is remvoing the substitute volatile).
Sorry, someone claimed it worked differently late last night and I didn't get to test until now (was in the middle of work). Thanks, and very sorry about the misunderstanding.

• Sad
Reactions: amg
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)