Bug Reports v3 [READ ORIGINAL POST before posting]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perish Song

flaunt
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
propeller tail, barraskewda's ability is said to ignore other pokemons abilities. However, it seems to be not ignoring sturdy.
https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen8oubeta-1011124878
Not a bug. It ignores abilities and moves that draw in moves. This list includes abilities like Storm Drain and Lightningrod, its not supposed to function like a Mold Breaker.

Choice item equiped dinamaxes sometimes ignore the choice lock, and sometimes it is transfered to the boosted moves, either they should always lose lock after dinamaxing or never, any which way, it's a bug.
Not a bug. In fact, it is an in-game mechanic. Under Dynamax, Choice items are completely nullified. You are not locked to a move, and you can't benefit from the stat boost. Once the Dynamax is over you will be locked to the move you used before dynamaxing. I put up a replay for you to test yourself and see.

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8oubeta-1011113952

Cinderace taking no SR damage from turn 29-30 till the end of the game.
Heavy Duty Boots is an item that negates hazard damage, not a bug.

Choice item equiped dinamaxes sometimes ignore the choice lock, and sometimes it is transfered to the boosted moves, either they should always lose lock after dinamaxing or never, any which way, it's a bug.
Then the problem was that it would only allow me to use one move while dinamaxed because of a choice lock that shouldn't exist.

So LGPE got broke last night (someone accidentally applied gen 8 changes to it), but now it's somewhat fixed... except now the teambuilder is still showing the regular gen 7 mons, and Double Iron Bash fails to go through the verifier.
And to add on to this post, the validator accepts level 100 Pokemon (LGPE modes are locked to level 50).

I think Gorilla Tactics still needs to be implemented. I calced banded GT Icicle Crash vs. Pelipper and Ferro (by giving regular darm crash, band, +1 and ice typing minus sheer force) and it showed me a clean 2HKO on standard Pex after rocks and a chance for the OHKO on even phy. Def Pelipper without Rocks but neither has been achieved by mine (it did 73 to a pelipper which looked to be Spdef-ish and with my calcs that damage roll was impossible)

Last edited:

bigtalk

Banned deucer.
There appears to be a discrepancy in how Pokemon Showdown and Serebii describe "Life Dew".

Serebii:
Heals the Hit Points of the user and ally by 50% in Singles and 25% in Doubles
Showdown:
Heals the user (and allies) by 1/4 amount.
Can someone confirm whether or not Life Dew should restore 50% or 25% in singles?

Body press is indeed bugged

This is a BH battle but my pokemon has Neutralizing gas and 4x defense vs a Normal type Silvally.... should be a 1HKO since with my ability I'd bypass even Unaware, Fluffy, and Fur coat

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8balancedhackmonsbeta-1011311929
And for some reason Tyranitar who should get absolutely destroyed by body press and it's dinamaxed version and even while boosted he seems to shrug it off losing only 20-30% health without any berries involved, this doesn't seem to be right and is inconsistant with the damage dealt to tyranitar by other moves.

Max moves are all sorts of wonky, might be just visual however
1574009016084.png

First turn attacking move (195 seems a bit too strong)
1574009035424.png

First turn status move (Z-Will-O-Wisp my favorite Max move)
1574009284121.png

Second turn attacking (and status) moves just make them appear normal moves

Don't have a clue if any of them are already posted but p sure not all 3 with screenshots?

Max moves are all sorts of wonky, might be just visual however
View attachment 207006
First turn attacking move (195 seems a bit too strong)
View attachment 207007
First turn status move (Z-Will-O-Wisp my favorite Max move)
View attachment 207008
Second turn attacking (and status) moves just make them appear normal moves

Don't have a clue if any of them are already posted but p sure not all 3 with screenshots?
It seems to be just visual, it has happened to me and you still get the boosts after atacking.

And for some reason Tyranitar who should get absolutely destroyed by body press and it's dinamaxed version and even while boosted he seems to shrug it off losing only 20-30% health without any berries involved, this doesn't seem to be right and is inconsistant with the damage dealt to tyranitar by other moves.
i think its very buggy cuz it only takes account your def and not your def after its boosted which is kinda shit and it did after 6 bulk ups it did barely 80% to a max hp max def ttar which dynamaxed which shows how weak the move is

May have been posted before, but I used Dmax Galarian Darmanitan, with choice scarf and Gorilla Tactics as its ability. Once Dynamax had ended, the Darmanitan could only struggle. Sorry if this has been said before.

Oh yeah sacre reminded me. Is dynamaxing basically frees you from the use one move only from choiced items is it a bug or no because i could use all my moves when i dynamax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)