Bug Reports v3 [READ ORIGINAL POST before posting]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch turn 19
Defiant does not activate if you lower your own stats.
The Defiant Pokemon's stats were lowered by an allied Galvantula's Sticky Webs, hence Defiant may have reason to not activate.
It cannot be concluded that Defiant/Competitive are affected by opposing Sticky Webs from the evidence in that video.

Last edited:
Defiant does not activate if you lower your own stats.
The Defiant Pokemon's stats were lowered by an allied Galvantula's Sticky Webs, hence Defiant may have reason to not activate.
It cannot be concluded that Defiant/Competitive are affected by opposing Sticky Webs from the evidence in that video.
In the replay, it was my opponents webs so it shouldn't have been activated. Would appreciate a fix to it seeing as to how that was a pretty big L as I was at the highest I have gotten in gen 8.

Ditto can still dynamax as Mega Rayquaza (and I assume primals/Ultra Necrozma/other megas) in National Dex AG. Don't have replay, however.

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8battlestadiumdoubles-1020504959

During turn 3, tht definetly shouldn´t happen. I got out due to the eject pack because of gyarados intimidating me, so I switch out (On that turn, I was trying to Dynamax but I couldn´t as I switched out).

Then I switch out to Vikavolt and when the turn begins, Scrafty dynamaxes when he is literally not on the battle at all. Then, when Vikavolt is killed, Scrafty came out already dynamaxed without the dyanamax sprite which definetly should not happen

manu 11

When someone asks me if i am indian because of my name
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8almostanyability-1020513690

Almost any ability game. Neutralizing gas being weird. Kommo-o has Neutralizing gas. Turn 4 and 5 it stops Prankster Toxapex as i attack after with tspikes and haze. Turn 11 it doesn't stop poison heal on Snorlax. Turn 14 Toxapex does tsipkes first. Turn 26 Desolate Land works. And finally the real fun turn 28 and 29 i get intrepid sword boost twice with Dragapult.

Deleted User 229847

Banned deucer.
Schermata 2019-12-01 alle 15.04.05.png

In older gens, when I used this tactic, the turn I used my recycle (after eating the leppa berry) a endless battle clause warning would appear in bright red. Mind you, my tactic is not an endless battle one, but the warning suddendly stopped appearing. Perhaps something changed with SwSh?

Darmanitan has a choice scarf and is jolly with 252 speed IVs. There is no way that both Mimikyu and Dracovish should have been able to outspeed it in this replay. https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8galarbeginnings-1020584249

Darmanitan's set for reference:
Darmanitan-Galar @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Gorilla Tactics
Level: 50
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Icicle Crash
- Flare Blitz
- Earthquake
- U-turn
Dynamaxing negates the effect of choice items. Mimikyu outsped due to being one point faster, while Dracovish was likely holding it's own Choice Scarf to outspeed.

EDIT: Can this information be added to the Not Bugs 3.0 section of the OP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)