Bug Reports v3 [READ ORIGINAL POST before posting]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies if this has been mentioned. Seems like the ability in general has some wonky coding, based on past posts.

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8randombattle-1020846370

Dauntless Shield has a strange interaction with Neutralizing Gas. On Turn 3, both player switch and Zamazenta comes in first, then Weezing. This means Defense is raised, but the ability is still suppressed in the same turn. When the Weezing faints on Turn 5, Dauntless Shield gives +1 Defense again...and again, for the +3 on one switch-in. I'm not sure if the re-activation +1 is intentional, but the +1 after that definitely isn't.

Hi! I noticed pikachu can't learn volt tackle and drakloak can't learn dragon darts in Galar Beginnings. I know G-Max pikachu can't learn it but regular definitely can

1575253199221.png

Pak

vortex
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
I didn't save the replays but twice today, I've had my Pokemon switch before my opponents on a turn we both switched, despite my Pokemon being slower than their's. They were in gen7uu and gen6uu so maybe that has something to do with it but ye, here's a clear example:
1575331917792.png

My Doublade had no Speed investment and the cress wasn't iron ball or paralyzed or anything. This can be a pretty useful tool in-game for determining the speed of foes, but it throws everything completely off if that isn't the case. The other time today, I assumed my max Speed Rotom-H was faster than the opposing Moltres, which came into play later in the game when it revealed I was actually slower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)