Bug Reports v3 [READ ORIGINAL POST before posting]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if it's in the works, but Life Orb takes too much HP on Dynamaxed pokemon. Since the HP is doubled, Life Orb should only be reducing 5% of the User's HP while dynamaxed instead of the usual 10%. Not sure on other sources of damage/healing that is based on HP% (poison, burn, trapping, leftovers, grassy terrain, etc.)

Last edited:
Dunno if right place but Silvally's Multi Attack seems be having issues when used under Dynamax. Displays as Max Strike, but casts the Max move for Silvally's type. Also, until just yesterday, it had been casting as Max Strike properly. Unsure which move its supposed to be.

this is correct mechanics. the only thing incorrect is that it should change to max phantasm when you attack, which is just a visual bug ig.

Well, maybe the in-battle effect is correct then, but the move description says,
"Restores user-side berries. BP scales w/ base move."

Kennedy

up the reds
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Currently all the elemental plates are allowed by the validator despite the Pixie Plate being the only one available in-game
Bug.png

Dawn of Ares

Power of Athena!
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
I don't know if it's in the works, but Life Orb takes too much HP on Dynamaxed pokemon. Since the HP is doubled, Life Orb should only be reducing 5% of the User's HP while dynamaxed instead of the usual 10%. Not sure on other sources of damage/healing that is based on HP% (poison, burn, trapping, leftovers, grassy terrain, etc.)
I'm pretty sure this was fixed a while ago.

DYA

not a weeb
is a Community Contributor
When you click in the smogon analysis button in teambuilder it redirects you even in mons that aren't in SS

Weather ball turns into max strike when Dynamax but is listed as when used break neck blitz then changed to fire type in sun

Max moves never keep original effect but it did

p0ip0le

it's a billion lions
corsola used scald and gastrodon's storm drain activated. it gained the +1 boost as it was supposed to, but the boost message showed twice in chat. i dont have a replay saved but i think it was a finals match so its probably out there somewhere

Attachments

Greybaum

GENTLEMAN, THIS IS DEMOCRACY MANIFEST
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
When building for the Gen 7 ZU format, Ferroseed appears when using any search filter, despite correctly showing as PU.

I'll try and give this a fix myself, but in case I can't figure it out, the veekun command is broken.
1576362813859.png

Edit: I made a PR fixing this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)