Buxbunny's Trading Empire (Legit #JirachiHype inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd prefer to do hp shiny for hp shiny
I understand and its fair, but unfortunately I dont have any gen 6 HP shiny :( and the balck frog is my favorite gen 6 poke :s how about if I give you 2 pokes for it?

Gyarados
31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Intimidate
Nature: Adamant
Extras: Lv 100

and

Azumarill
31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Huge Power
Extras: Belly Drum, Aqua Jet

I understand and its fair, but unfortunately I dont have any gen 6 HP shiny :( and the balck frog is my favorite gen 6 poke :s how about if I give you 2 pokes for it?

Gyarados
31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Intimidate
Extras: Lv 100

and

Azumarill
31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Huge Power
Extras: Belly Drum, Aqua Jet
ok i'll do this
I have both. You can have either
what's the female ball?

Prankster flawless Whimsicott, Flawless Yanmega (tinted lens), or chesto rest 5iv rotom-wash for a pinsirite? I'm really trying hard to find pinsirite and could use your services

Exellent! I'm glad, can you trade right now?
Ok done
Prankster flawless Whimsicott, Flawless Yanmega (tinted lens), or chesto rest 5iv rotom-wash for a pinsirite? I'm really trying hard to find pinsirite and could use your services
i can do it for wimsicott
Excellent! Let me know when its ready and well set up a time
Done

Sorry for all on delay been bit busy but try to get all pending trades done today before V day plans :P

Last edited:
Ok done

i can do it for wimsicott

Done

Sorry for all on delay been bit busy but try to get all pending trades done today before V day plans :P
Alright sounds good! I have the whimsicott when you're ready! I can trade now or whenever shoot me a message! I'll add your FC

pyro123

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Idk if you may have a heatran with stealth rocks or a adamant shiny(preferably) scraggy
Ability:Moxie
Dragon Dance(egg move)
, but if you do I'll be willing to trade a Timid Manaphy, Timid Phione, Bold Shiny Darkrai, Timid Shiny Zoroark,Modesr Shiny Ho-Oh, Timid Arceus, Timid Mew, Modest Shiny Deino, etc.

We need to remind you of the deal we had. On the 1st of March we complied with your request via PM for an Aggronite and a Houndoominite you planned to clone. You said you would be finished the next day, ergo the 2th of March. You haven't been online since you got the stones from us, so it is unlikely you have read the notes on your visitor's page we left.

Just in the case you are still reading: We need at least the Smeargle and the stones back. Please don't even let us issue an ultimatum.

PS: We know you are not dead. You have been playing a few hours ago.

Last edited:
interested in the
Froakie Hp Fire
Protean
Timid | 31/x/31/31/31/31 | ♂:
Egg moves: Toxic Spikes

i can give you a
tepig female with blaze and flame charge egg moves
PMif you want to find the ivs if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)