BW Cup V - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: my opp is only available for a 2hr window on weekdays, which is impossible for me due to bad timezones. Similar story the other way for my weekday availability. He is not available at all this weekend whereas i am.

requesting extension, my opponent can't play at all this week or this weekend. we scheduled for Monday of next week.

UD

BeerLover
Update: my opp is only available for a 2hr window on weekdays, which is impossible for me due to bad timezones. Similar story the other way for my weekday availability. He is not available at all this weekend whereas i am.
Just for the record I said I had limited availability this weekend and offered a possible window for which I might become available. You didn't respond. Here is the full exchange that took place:

I also suggested we ask for an extension because I know you're from Australia and that I have generally pretty poor availability for non-Americans, and it is even worse this week since the weekend option isn't as available for me as it usually is.

I don't want this to come to a coin flip or for either of us to take an activity loss. But please don't spin it so you look like the innocent one.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
TSR vs baddummy -- Shrug never responded during the extension period, so baddummy advances.
Fantos13 vs Quite Quiet -- QQ advances through coinflip. Both made an effort to get it done. Will-I-am was initially sporadic with responses and QQ was unable to play during the weekend when something came up. All things considered, there was not enough evidence on either side to warrant activity, so I flipped it as the extension deadline passed.
agenS vs Averardo -- Seems like Averado's initial opponent died, so this one was simple enough.

TSR vs baddummy -- Shrug never responded during the extension period, so baddummy advances.
Fantos13 vs Quite Quiet -- QQ advances through coinflip. Both made an effort to get it done. Will-I-am was initially sporadic with responses and QQ was unable to play during the weekend when something came up. All things considered, there was not enough evidence on either side to warrant activity, so I flipped it as the extension deadline passed.
agenS vs Averardo -- Seems like Averado's initial opponent died, so this one was simple enough.
https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/bw-cup-v-round-1.3648701/page-4#post-8084892so thats why no one contacted me, welp im doing it now

Raiza

is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a defending SPL Championis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
World Defender
me and my opponent scheduled to play this afternoon (GMT+2), waited for him for several hours but he's nowhere to be found. activity

Just for the record I said I had limited availability this weekend and offered a possible window for which I might become available. You didn't respond. Here is the full exchange that took place:

View attachment 171085

I also suggested we ask for an extension because I know you're from Australia and that I have generally pretty poor availability for non-Americans, and it is even worse this week since the weekend option isn't as available for me as it usually is.

I don't want this to come to a coin flip or for either of us to take an activity loss. But please don't spin it so you look like the innocent one.
lol get out of here mate "my Saturday morning but I am out of town and I'm not even sure I will have proper internet access" is not offering a possible window - dont be posting bullshit about me not responding

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
UD Smurf.: I respect that both of you want to play and I know that this can be handled without escalating tempers. I would be glad to give you two an extension into next week if that will help matters given the apparent conflicts. How about you guys tell each other all the windows you have for the rest of this week and early next week for starters? Hopefully something can work from there :blobthumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)