Canalave Library Spring Contest

Create a Pantheon
These are fakemon.

Dragnolia - Dragon/Flying type
Bringer of warm weather (like gentle warm not hot) and signals plants to blossom.

Ironate - Rock/Steel type
Creates land masses with abundant iron ore with 2 giant iron swords.

Chromiex - Psychic/Steel type
Creates distortions in reality and sometimes small “bubble” dimensions with abundant chromium. Has many chrome spheres that it controls.

Pantheon - League of/Legends type
Aspect of War
This is a joke, move on to the next fakemon.

Spaceor - Dark/Ghost type
Being that created the dimension of Arceus, Palkia, Dialga, and Giratina, but was then mostly sealed away in a freakish dimension it tried to create after. It can channel its power through black holes with a dark hand.

Litoray - Electric/Flying type
A bird of pure electricity and light. This pokemon’s energy fuels stars.

So the judging period has ended and we are pleased to announce that we have a winner! Specifically, we have two winners! Yung and his Atlantean Pantheon and Sunfished and their aptly titled "Gods" have claimed victory! Congratulations!

I do want to follow this up by saying this contest had some strong entries. This is why I have also collected the rest of the entries in a neat document for your viewing. I want to thank everyone who submitted for submitting. The contest was a joy to judge and I truly was delighted by many of the entries.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WgCbn45gcB97crrw2-JLmeUAu1olDh9PtjoBJr7uwMk/edit?usp=sharing

Once again, thank you all for participating :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)