Cannon Cup Top 8 Round 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestions for background music?
I thought youtube didn't allow that anymore? I dunno if people will like my style of music though, and cw333 should have some opinions on it as well. I'd say Born for this by Paramore is fitting but maybe a bit too girly :P. Never Say Never by The Fray could also work? That would go along with cw333's last stand off in the battle with his last Pokemon.

Syberia

[custom user title]
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
The last battle I uploaded got through YouTube's filter just fine, the more obscure the song the less the chance of getting recognized

Never Say Never will be awesome if you can have music since Venusaur just became my fav poke with his awesomeness at the end there.

congrats guys =]

and I'd like to point out that I won both my battles against the 2 finalists in this tourney =P

Thanks to all who participated, congrats pablo for winning, and good job getting to the final CW. Also everyone, give a big thanks to pablo, as he made all but one of the draws.(If it wasn't for him this wouldn't have been half as fun.) Now I need to know how you guys think the prizes should be distributed. I'd like as many opinions as possible.

I think Pablo should get all 16, I should get 8 semifinalists should get 4 quarterfinalists should get 2. When I first thought of posting this I was j/k but this could be a decent way to distribute tell me what you think.

I think it should be 1st place gets first pick 2nd places get second pick and so on. The exception would be the ones who are intendedly designated such as Dark Ryu's mr goodbar

thanks Pablo and Tennisisawesome, this was an aweseom tourney(I know I've already said it, but it really was :D). I can't get the video to work :/

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I think it should be 1st place gets first pick 2nd places get second pick and so on. The exception would be the ones who are intendedly designated such as Dark Ryu's mr goodbar
this would be good, problem is we don't have a certain third place or fourth place, and then 5-8, we should battle for places from the top 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)