Not open for further replies.
I try to narrow it down to like 5, but it's hard to do. So I did 6:

DougJustDoug
aragornbird
Wyverii
Yilx
Kukem
SEO

My list from great favorites to good favorites. Good luck to all the artists, though, nice display this time around!

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
is an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Kukem
Yilx
Buffalo_Wings
SEO
bugmaniacbob
chomzloh
aragornbird

Shame about ParasHilton, but there are plenty of other good designs out there. Yilx, chomzloh and SEO are my favourites right now.

DougJustDoug

My favorite to win. Lots of good submissions, but this takes the cake. I'll be looking forward to competing with all of you next time when I have a tablet!

Bull of Heaven

darkmattr
Buffalo_Wings
Zantimonius
MrSuitMan
DougJustDoug

And for the third consecutive CAP, Doug's design is my favourite.

I would have voted for Paras Hilton's amazing wrestler. Shame he wasn't included. In any case, my favorites:

darkmattr
SEO
DougJustDoug
OldManDugan
aragornbird

hark
OldManDugan
paintseagull
aragornbird
Caladbolg~
SEO
Buffalo_Wings
Wyverii
darkmattr
Swaggersaurus

EDIT: I missed Caladbolg~'s submission.

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
Zantimonius
Kukem
Swaggersaurus
Yilx
darkmattr
SEO
DougJustDoug
MrSuitMan
chomzloh
OldManDugan
aragornbird

meekhead
Kukem
Buffalo_Wings
DougJustDoug
OldManDugan
aragornbird

Of these, I think I want to DJD to win because his would be the most fun to play with. @aragornbird, I know you said the first sketch you put up was thrown together in a few minutes at work but it is amazing to see what you can do given the time. The polish on the finished product is amazing. Also, someone needs to make sure OldManDugan never misses another CAP Art submission because his work is insanely impressive. I'd like to see him win it just because it'd be nice to see a design that doesn't necessarily fit into the stat spread.

Swaggersaurus
hark
DougJustDoug
OldManDugan

Swaggersaurus' entry has been my favourite all along, but I wouldn't be disappointed if the other three won! hark's is a very close second; DJD's supporting material is excellent (as usual), and OldManDugan's last minute submission just looks great (the build doesn't matter to me, since I'm sure we could all think of some Pokemon whose stats don't match their appearance!). Good luck guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)