CAP 13 CAP 2 - Part 12 - Movepool Poll 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Korski

I wish it was an in-game event but the movepool is favorable. Trick/Switcheroo might be fun.

I'm also for making Horn Leech into Thorn Leech. Flavor makes less of the bland.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Spork

Great movepool. I like the supporting options. I would have voted Deck, but he had Horn Leech, which imo makes no sense.

Deck Knight
hard decision, either one of these movepools is fantastic on Necturna in its own way. Deck Knight just has my vote, for inclusion of gravity and an elemental fang.

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
is an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
capefeather

Wanted Leaf Storm + Night Shade, but since that option has been taken from me it's more or less irrelevant.

capefeather has the fewest ridiculously unnecessary options - no fangs/gravity/perish song/whatever, and those that he does have are the ones that I would be most comfortable with. I still dislike his event but on purely competitive grounds his is my favoured option.

Not that it really matters since all of these movepools fulfil the core competitive criteria regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)