CaP 23 - Prevo Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
Pajantom was completed a little over a month ago and now it has all its requisite pieces in place. Now is time for the final question... Will Pajantom receive a prevo?

This will be a single bold vote. Make sure that you bold your vote and nothing else! A typical vote might look like the following:

My preferred entry

Any comments that the voter has would go below the votes in non-bold text. Bold text is used to determine what the user's votes are, so none of the supplementary text should be in bold.
Please post only your votes in this thread. Do not respond to other posts, or your posts will be moderated and you may be warned. You are allowed to say whatever you like in relation to your vote at the bottom of your post, but please do not look to begin a discussion. Keep those comments to #cap on IRC.

This poll will be open for 24 hours starting from this post.

You may only vote for one option. The list of possible votes is as follows:

None
One
Two

Remember guys, this is all for flavour!

One

Now I understand this is unlikely, but even so, I think that making an even tinier version of smol dergon with a much smaller version of big dergon could be really fun, and finding a niche for it in LC would be very interesting. But ya I do see why this probably won't get a prevo ._.

Quanyails

On sabbatical!
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
One

The poll should be Ranked Pairs, since otherwise results may not produce the Condorcet winner.

I imagine Pajantom like Type: Null -> Silvally in terms of evolution. ^_^

Edit: Deck Knight made his movepool for Pajantom assuming a pre-evo, too.

Last edited:
None

I mean, Pajantom's already a child, flavor-wise. A preevo would just feel... forced. Like we're doing it simply because we can. I'd love a mega, but I think that's out of the question.

Last edited:

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
One

ISimilarly to Quanyails, I see a prevo for Pajantom to be similar to Type Null -> Silvally, in that its basically a version of the Dreaming dragon that has yet to harness sleeping powers.

None

Prevo would be boring. It's literally an unaltered portion of the existing mon. And where do we go with an evo? Single stage is best.

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
None

I see this as being the most boring prevo ever if this gets one. "Oh I made the small dragon". Talk about making busy work where there is nothing to be done.

Type:Null to Silvally is a totally unique and frankly incredibly boring set of evolutions. They are an extremely unique Pokemon and deserve to be treated as such. Pajantom shares nothing else in common with Type:Null. Comparing Pajantom to it is utter nonsense.

None

I wouldn't appreciate a boring Prevo process if it's just the smol dragon. There is nothing we can really do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)